It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peyton Manning to be released by Colts. Thoughts on where will he end up now?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SheopleNation

Originally posted by intrepid
Picked up Moss.
We'll be drafting a WR with our first pick.

Should have picked up Terrel Owens if you're gonna take a chance. Atleast he blocks, can go across the field and can go deep. He also never quits. All around better football player than Randy Moss. ~SheopleNation

Hell, no. We don't need that disruption back. If we were going to bring anyone back it should have been Brandon Lloyd. As to Manning I think Harbaugh is using this to pressure Smith into accepting the 3 year contract instead of the 5 he wants.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Could very well be the case.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I would have liked to see Brandon Loyd come back as well, he's a good guy and is very talented. Gone now though to the Pats, and he's gonna do good for them. I still think Owens has been humbled and he's an over all better football player than Randy Moss. Still glad we got Randy though. I think we just might end up getting Peyton as well. ~SheopleNation

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Yes indeed! Sucks for Tebow but Manning has the skill set and experience to take them all the way. Personally by the way that the Titans owner was talking I was perty sure he was going to go there but he sure fooled me. I have been getting pissed off at Dallas and threatning to find a new team, I may very well have found 1
edit on 3/20/2012 by JROCK2527 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join