It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shadows Call ((A Poem))

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Nothing in life is easy. Nothing in life is worth giving up. The power that begins within us all is the healing call. To love oneself through all our flaws. Yes things do not make sense.... and it hurts when one wishes leave and ignore that call. Forever we walk... along a bumpy path... I'm saddened when no one can understand. My heart yearns.... for something dear... but my mind knows I must remain clear. Open minded and not closed off..... I know I seem scary and something is off. I wish I could know what I was searching for.... but at wits end comes deaths door. It smiles brightly and shows you a path.... that not many can understand.... life... love.... and learn to laugh. Yes.... power is not the way to be. Ego's spring forth from it like plagues and fleas. Yes, I know... I have an ego that is bright... but so do we all... and it makes us feel alright.... alright and well and mighty powerful... it is shadows call... that beckons us to leave it all... all behind... in our minds eye... our dreams for peace, love, and the right to learn to laugh. Ignore the shadows call and smile one and all.... learn.... to laugh and love and be one with the destruction within your own soul. To forget lifes pains.... and to love again.... isn't it nice.... to feel ones own peace once again?

join