It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 March or 9 March or both

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by diamondsmith

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by diamondsmith

In the title of your thread you say March 8th or March 9th...but you don't say what year.

Do you mean this year...or another year?
This year of course as I had the dream yesterday.

I appreciate you answering me...and your (subtle sarcasm) is duly noted.

I am also wondering...do you get a sense of where this event will happen?
I don't even know if something will happen as this was just a dream or what may signify.

But may be related to recent solar flares,I wish I can tell.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

I think your just saying all of this because of the xclass solar flare incoming hitting us today that might cause an earthquake. Solar Flares and storms don't cause earthquakes.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evanzsayz

I think your just saying all of this because of the xclass solar flare incoming hitting us today that might cause an earthquake. Solar Flares and storms don't cause earthquakes.
I didn't say a dream I just told the dream,as a dream can mean something for for who dreamed,and if it represents something related to the future then could mean something even for others,only if it helps.

I cannot relate my dream to an earthquake or something like that.

You may be surprised what other meanings a dream could have.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dreams are specific to the dreamer . If dreams mirror real life events then it is nothing more than sheer coincidence.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

You really hit the ignorance mark with that one.

Here is NASA speaking of solar activity creating spacequakes that reach all the way down to the surface.

science.nasa.gov...

And FYI, There was just a 6.7 earthquake on Vanuatu.

au.news.yahoo.com...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I also have a feeling that something is yet to come. I had a dream on it a couple nights ago, the funny thing is that solar flares cause behavior changes in humans, and increasing senses. There past few days, i have been affected by the flares feeling nauseous, dizzy, and exhausted. One of the things that came with that was a dream, an earthquake that will soon hit. I believe it will be in the following days. Another thing with the energy changes from the solar flares, many people are affected causing them to have "prophetic" dreams and lucid dreams, it some how makes sense that because of the energy entering our body, we somehow use it to out advantage and some people can get a small prophesy out of that.

hoping it remains just a dream.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Well seems nothing really happened from the flares. But as for something bad about to happen, my daughter keeps telling me something really bad is coming. She's 17 and has always had a way of "knowing things" Stuff like what happened to a missing person, sense a criminal activity that has happened somewhere. It runs in my family on my mother's side. I have it too but not nearly as strong as her's now. Lately hubby has been having headaches and he told me he felt something was about to happen but he didn't know what. And the last 2 days, our cats have been overly aggressive to towards each other and us. I feel like it's the "calm before the storm" but I just can't put my finger on it.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by dawnprince
Dreams are specific to the dreamer . If dreams mirror real life events then it is nothing more than sheer coincidence.

No it is not from my experience,sometimes dreams can show you the future but with no power to change it.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

WOW!!

That was a close one.

I thought for sure, we were all goners.

I'm just glad it's over. Now, we can all rest.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

That was a close one. I thought for sure, we were all goners. I'm just glad it's over. Now, we can all rest.
Well BrokenCircles I am glad that I tell this dream and nothing happen,I wish I have a thousand dreams like this one and nothing happen.

It will be very sad to tell a dream and that dream became reality.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   
This was posted in another thread of mine and I thought is necessary to post it here as an explanation after much thought.

"That last dream prediction that I presented I thought that has something to do with an incoming event but I was wrong.After one day then,I understood what is all about but I didn't told not to be misunderstood.

But now I can,as I am not afraid.

Those huge trucks that were in line and fell one after another on that side of the gap are threads here on ATS.

Too many threads maybe I don't know.

Well I recognize that in my dream there was someone down making signs for those trucks to stop.

I don't know what it means maybe some threads need to stop.

The person on that building that standing to collapse and observing is....

That building standing to collapse maybe is something going wrong with the business itself.

In one of those trucks there was someone not in very good condition.

This is about my dream and what I think that could mean.

If I am wrong that is my mistake and I assume it.

If I am right then I wait to be confirmed ,though I think this will never happen.

If my post mind by what I said then is an off topic and must be removed.

The reason for which I didn't told this until now is maybe that I have too much common sense.

Also in my dream was the solving of the problem I think."

Finally,

It is not with in the T&C to speak about ATS as a business itself.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join