8 March or 9 March or both

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Simply 'Denying Ignorance' is just not good enough. The only way to have even a slight chance at minimizing ignorance, is by slamming it.
What goes undercover sometimes must be self discover....by his(own) words...!

edit on 7-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: own

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

I will probably regret this, but here goes....

Originally posted by diamondsmith

What goes undercover sometimes must be self discover....by his(own) words...!
Huh? What?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Huh?

What?
Yes,you are right!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

Yes,you are right!

Sad, but true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Yes,you are right!

Sad, but true.
Yes,from each's perspective.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Whoa,can some one give the poor OP a gap,aready?!? Jeez! This is a forum for dreams-he has every right to post what he dreamt,for God's sake!

As for "fear-mongering" NO-ONE can MAKE you fear anything-its in your head,in your mind..I think the people who are so quick to make something off as fear-mongering,are often those who are absolutely terrified of absolutely everything,to start with.OP,hang in there.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:24 AM
link   
If one was convinced that CME's cause earthquakes, then one doesn't need to "dream" about cataclysmic events, they're obligatory...

This is the issue here I believe.

The OP is hedging his bets and will still be wrong!

Buggah!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Raxoxane

OP,hang in there.
Thank you Raxoxane I promise I will do so.

But as you see they are so many and so "smart" I count at least a hundred until now!

But there will come a day......
edit on 7-3-2012 by diamondsmith because: I

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
March 9th you say?

No!!! That's supposed to be illumination day!

If the world ends and I can't play the next part of this game I'll be pissed!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:42 AM
link   

I got the 10th as something happening. Hopefully nothing does work out on that date. I keep getting blocked everytime I try getting more info.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndMargarita

I got the 10th as something happening. Hopefully nothing does work out on that date. I keep getting blocked everytime I try getting more info.
Nothing works for dates,very well said,usually dates are not very predictable but a margin of error can be,who knows.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

If the world ends and I can't play the next part of this game I'll be pissed
The World doesn't end when we want to,will end when will be decided.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
maybe you are right !! it is started NOW !! in Romania just couple of minutes ago .....3.2 an never the less , this week a lot more little eartquakes , little too many , for our area !!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by sabalsis1972
maybe you are right !! it is started NOW !! in Romania just couple of minutes ago .....3.2 an never the less , this week a lot more little eartquakes , little too many , for our area !!
I hope will not be an earthquake,as I didn't have proof that something like this will happen.

Could be anything anywhere or nothing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   
It seems like any post about predictions and dreams gets dist right off the bat anymore. I think a little Troll hunting by the ATS Mods will help this problem immensely. Anyway....

I think it's a good thing to talk about these types of dreams, whether they come true or not is really up to the universe but putting it out there so in the event that it does, it can be a sort of validation on your talents. If I were a person who was questioning my abilities, It would only make sense to tell someone about my dreams/vision/predictions.

I "feel" I say feel because that is the best way for my to describe it, that there is going to be a very destructive Earthquake in the US very soon. Solar flare or no flare. My opinion is that it's not Cali... I'm thinking southern state/s. We shall see, but Thanks for posting that dream, at least you got it off your chest and out in the open. Lets hope it's nothing, but how intriguing it will be if it is something.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleVoice731

I "feel" I say feel because that is the best way for my to describe it, that there is going to be a very destructive Earthquake in the US very soon. Solar flare or no flare. My opinion is that it's not Cali... I'm thinking southern state/s. We shall see, but Thanks for posting that dream, at least you got it off your chest and out in the open. Lets hope it's nothing, but how intriguing it will be if it is something.
Usually I don't post dreams,I think one or two before this,but long time ago I've said that if I will consider is important I will post it.
I don't know what can be,maybe something related to those flares but not in the way we are thinking,maybe something related to traffic all around the area affected.Perhaps because of power failure the traffic will be largely affected.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

Hey!! This thread is in DREAMS AND PREDICTIONS. The OP is relating a dream he had. Why the nastiness and rudeness?

I appreciate it when people share their dreams on this forum. Is the OP saying it is a FACT? Is the OP stating that this WILL HAPPEN?

Why is it that posters with issues have to come on to a forum about dreams, of all things, and bash the person who made the thread? Please use an online dictionary and look up what a dream is.

And if, God forbid, the OP is correct, I will be the first one to tell him that he was right, and the first one to send one of these in your direction:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I too had a dream a few nights ago of an upcoming earthquake.

I'm hoping that its just a dream and nothing happens.

Reminds me of a thread about a rescue group that works for FEMA.

It talks about them being sent to the new madrid fault in Missoury-Illinois-Tennessee area for a big quake.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Lets hope nothing tragic happens anytime soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Thank you FissionSurplus,you are right just a dream,usually dreams are not predictions,they are only if they come true.

I hope this one will not.

Real predictions are like this

The first sign

"When a scientist say,"WTF=Where're the Flares?",do you think the Big One is coming?..Next Days."

The second sign

"A Great Wind began blowing all around the World"

and the third sign

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join