It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 March or 9 March or both

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
I believe people can have dreams and they are thought of as seeing a future disaster. When my hubby has dreams of flying, the next day there is always a plane crash somewhere. I'm not sure if he has this ability, but it does seem weird. Could this be what you are talking about?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:09 AM
link   
I had a dream that on March 9th I will have a dream about an upcoming disaster on March 12. Looking forward too it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

A few night ago i had a super cool destruction dream.After i woke up i thought of posting it here,but then i didn't,because it was definetely a "i spend too much time on ATS" dream.

Well since i found your thread and we are talking doom and gloom here is my dream:

I was at my house and everything started shaking.The house started falling apart and i was sure i wouldn't make it.After that thought i was on a glass dome on the moon and i was watching Earth shaking like crazy,until started coming towards the moon.
I was like now for sure i aint gonna make it and the next moment i am aboard a ship and i watch earth and moon collide and become one.
The sight was scary but spectacular.Finally i return to Earth(don't ask how) and most of the buildings were destroyed and only a few people were alive.I was really curious as to how people could have survived all this and a man told me that nuclear bombs were dropped on many places and he wasn't aware of the collision with the moon.The moment he told me that ashes started dropping from the sky,like nuclear winter and then i woke up.

Since my dream had all the destructions combined,i don't believe that it was prophetic or anything,but to be honest the image of Earth colliding with the moon it has stuck to my head.For a couple of days i was thinking that a very big earthquake might happen.

Anyway since you don't mention it,how did you come up with the dates?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Let's see here,

a Bridge

Trucks falling

Tall building tilting by the bridge

Bay Bridge, San Francisco (under construction)

Construction trucks

Ferry Building

We'll see

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Because all dreams I had were 2 or 3 days before something happened.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

We'll see
I'll pray not.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by shell310

I'm not sure if he has this ability, but it does seem weird. Could this be what you are talking about?
Can be I don't know,usually dreams about flying has other meaning and it's related to personal life like advancing in career,but you never can tell.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

OP Can you tell me did you post about your dream before Japan?
No,because my registration date is after that event.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

Originally posted by diamondsmith

I hope this was just a night dream.
No you don't.
You pray for disaster.
All you do on here is fear-monger.
You suck at it, but that is all you do.

ouch that is really nasty!

and it is wrong. I have read some of diamondsmith's threads and they are not all 'fearmongering' as you put it.

some of them are really sweet and kind. Keep it in perspective and might help if you stopped eating razor blades for breakfast!

or better still... yell at the wall before you log in, that way it might help you to stop abusing other Members just cos your in a bad mood and hate the world.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Examples, with proof of them being predictions and not retrofitted dreams, please?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PrinceDreamer

About Japan dream I don't know if I speak about but here is what I said about 9/11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dmac359
I had a dream that on March 9th I will have a dream about an upcoming disaster on March 12. Looking forward too it.
I hope we both are wrong as human suffering and pain is not needed anywhere in the world,especially right now.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

Examples, with proof of them being predictions and not retrofitted dreams, please?
I'm sorry but what you've just said sounds like you want something to happen.

Please ,do not ask for disasters to happen.

Prediction, yes like here,

And that didn't happen because I want to ,just because we do not understand some things....that is the reason why is happening.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:10 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

However, posting several fear-mongering threads every day, is fear-mongering.
Now, BrokenCircles,what you will say to have one thousand fear-mongering threads every day(as this is just a dream I had) and none of them really happen how many lives will be safe then.I will(and) pray to be this way.

I thought sharing this kind of dreams could help if they show something about the future( I repeat ,IF they..)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

I'm sorry but what you've just said sounds like you want something to happen.

Please ,do not ask for disasters to happen.

Prediction, yes like here,

And that didn't happen because I want to ,just because we do not understand some things....that is the reason why is happening.

How is asking for proof of your so called prophetic dreams asking for something to happen? What wonderful evasion of my question.

I'm asking for proof that you're not some attention seeking drama queen with an overactive, but unoriginal, imagination who couches everything in faux ethereal language alluding to unknowable things.

I don't really think I need to bother any more.

I trust that if nothing happens you'll come on to this thread to apologise and tell us all you were wrong? And stop posting 'predictions'?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

I trust that if nothing happens you'll come on to this thread to apologise and tell us all you were wrong? And stop posting 'predictions'?
Ok if want so .I was wrong but,

I have to repeat my self

Since when posting a dream is a crime?

Now it's OK?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Ok thanks for the answer.At least we won't have to wait very long.24 to 48 hours and then we will know.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:23 AM
link   

reply to post by khimbar

Ok if want so .I was wrong but,

I have to repeat my self

Since when posting a dream is a crime?

Now it's OK?

Not a crime at all...then again nor is asking for proof of examples of when you've been right before.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join