It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romney wins five states, The Election Is Rigged For Romney By The Establishment

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by MaxBlack

I do believe you've been smoking something while watching the movie starship troopers too much... randomly throwing a pentagram pointing toward a mormon temple in connection to the horrible shooting by anti-social schizophrenic loner jared loughner is the most asinine thing I've ever read on this entire forum, your post takes the cake! the crazy cake.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke
I VOTED FOR RON PAUL

SCREW THESE 50 YEAR OLD PEOPLE THAT VOTE AND KNOW NOTHING OTHER THAN WHAT THE TV TELLS THEM

/rage caps

Stop being such an age-ist!
I'm 42 and I voted for Ron Paul in Georgia. There are dumb and misled people in every age group. But there are also people who are awake in every age group.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Dear OP,

In response to your claim....

GEE YA THINK?

What we should be asking is what royal is he tied to by blood? Which Rothchild?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

this election was riggued from the start
its impossible that RP finish with such low number of votes
compare to all others

Why is it impossible?

Almost every poll backs up the amount of votes he is getting.

Do you have some other kind of proof that shows he should be getting more votes?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by RealSpoke

I voted for Ron Paul too.
In the 1988 Presidential Election.
I hope I get another chance to do the same.

ETA (BTW -I'm 52)

And yes, I agree the system is rigged from top to bottom.
That's what the Help America Vote Act was all about.
edit on 7-3-2012 by Asktheanimals because: added comment

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ron Paul don't have enough people voting for him. Oh nohs it's got to be rigged, lol.

The only voter base he has is young inexperienced people. He alienated 88% of the population with his kookie rantings and radical libertarian stances. And when that wasn't enough he said on national TV that sexually harrassed women at work should just go home.

The thing is rigged alright, Ron Paul rigged it for himself to never have a chance.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
So the system is rigged because the obvious choice for the GOP nomination is winning? There isn't any need to rig these primaries! Moderates are all over Romney, as a moderate conservative. Do you think moderates (who are the voting majority) actually want far leaning Ron Paul? Hell no.

Now if every projection prior to Tuesday would have predicted Ron Paul to win big, perhaps you have a point. They didn't. he is a fringe candidate. No need to rig anything.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I do think its rigged to an extent... hell the electronic voting machines have been known to be able to flip the vote.

But forget the GOP for a second when it comes to romney.

In national polls Obama has a decent lead against everyone except Ron Paul who is tied with Him.

You have the social conservatives voting for Romney and the fiscal conservatives voting for Gingrich, santorum and Ron Paul. there is no clear cut front runner if you look at the GOP groups. Romney, Gingrich, and santorum do horribly with democrats and independents. If these voters would open their eyes or really cared for beating Obama in the election, they need to vote for the guy who has the best chance against Obama in November and not focus on status quo candidates. The GOP desperately needs a wildcard contender to win this one and Ron Paul is that wild card.

The GOP has been setting itself up to fail. If they would just take a look at the demographics and who likes who from all parties and then make their decision on who to vote for.. instead of basing their vote on what they see in the paper or the MSM... If they really want to beat Obama that is... because I know for a fact that if any of the candidates except for Ron Paul will be obliterated by Obama in November. A lot of ron paul supporters and anyone anti-romney will vote for Obama in november.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Let's work, for a moment, on the assumption that the election is rigged and Romney doesn't have a chance. Do you mind a simple follow up question?

What do you do in November?

A write in for Paul counts as a vote against the GOP guy. A vote for Obama is a vote against the GOP guy. If you don't like Obama, staying home is a vote against the GOP guy. Is Obama so wonderful that you want to vote against his opponent?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by skepticconwatcher

MSNBC?????? HAHAHAHA now really that made me laugh.. try RT news they at least haven't sold out to big corporate america..

msnbc.... lol damn thats funny

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
This is getting beyond pathetic. So people do not like Ron Paul, live with it. And if it was rigged for Romnery then he would have won by now. Even if he sweeps every state left he may not have enough to win. That is one god awful rigging job.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TinfoilTP
Ron Paul don't have enough people voting for him. Oh nohs it's got to be rigged, lol.

The only voter base he has is young inexperienced people. He alienated 88% of the population with his kookie rantings and radical libertarian stances. And when that wasn't enough he said on national TV that sexually harrassed women at work should just go home.

The thing is rigged alright, Ron Paul rigged it for himself to never have a chance.

It is rigged and yes we know you hate ron paul

And Harper Won the Canadian election Magically without opposition right? he won fair right?

The only voter base he has is young inexperienced people

Really? an young inexperienced people actually your sadly very wrong they are the hope of the future that will change the country and make america once great as it was in the past, unless you want the country to be hated in the world by everyone then please do so as you wish.

his kookie rantings and radical libertarian stances. And when that wasn't enough he said on national TV that sexually harrassed women at work should just go home.

First off Ron Paul isn't a radical libertarian why dont you go and look up the term libertarian? since its obvious you dont understand it on what Libertarian is.

And when that wasn't enough he said on national TV that sexually harrassed women at work should just go home.

Secondly he hasn't' sexually harassed women at work should just go home and just now your making false accusations.

Its no wonder why you got one star for it now to go back to my point about the voter base

The only voter base he has is young inexperienced people.

Really? and Newt,Santorum,Romeny all their voter base are all inexperienced people whom most are religious crazy in way (no offense meant) and who want a world war to happen with Iran, putting the country economy at risk and even collapse.

Surely you dont want the American world image to be destroyed do you, since its already getting a bad rap as it is.

Yeah really some great Voter Base Romney sure has

edit on 7-3-2012 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
This is getting beyond pathetic. So people do not like Ron Paul, live with it. And if it was rigged for Romnery then he would have won by now. Even if he sweeps every state left he may not have enough to win. That is one god awful rigging job.

The rigging worked for Bush in 2000, Oh and by the way here's why i am saying its rigged.

Source Dead People Voting..

Source

And of course.

InfoWar

Vote Frauds

There you go MrSpad NV isn't the only the state that has reported voter fraud, Romney has taken away votes not just from Ron Paul but also Newt,Santorum.

Romney tried in SC but eventually since SC is the hub of the Military industry complex they voted for Newt.
its been Known ever since from 2008 who was going to be next in line for the nominee of the GOP.

And that was Romney, since he did lose to John McCain and McCain lost to Obama.

Then we have our mainstreams news outlets telling us that Putin cheated and rigged the elections but they will never report any frauds that has taken place in north America, even though they did report the one single fraud of the GW bush vs gore election but i honestly think that was it.

The mainstream news outlets shouldn't be blaming or claiming that Putin Rigged the Russian elections because if they do this, then its safe to assume our own elections arent fair either.

After all we are always electing the elites arent?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by MrSpad

The rigging worked for Bush in 2000, Oh and by the way here's why i am saying its rigged.

Source Dead People Voting..

Source

And of course.

InfoWar

Vote Frauds

There you go MrSpad NV isn't the only the state that has reported voter fraud, Romney has taken away votes not just from Ron Paul but also Newt,Santorum.

Romney tried in SC but eventually since SC is the hub of the Military industry complex they voted for Newt.
its been Known ever since from 2008 who was going to be next in line for the nominee of the GOP.

And that was Romney, since he did lose to John McCain and McCain lost to Obama.

Then we have our mainstreams news outlets telling us that Putin cheated and rigged the elections but they will never report any frauds that has taken place in north America, even though they did report the one single fraud of the GW bush vs gore election but i honestly think that was it.

The mainstream news outlets shouldn't be blaming or claiming that Putin Rigged the Russian elections because if they do this, then its safe to assume our own elections arent fair either.

After all we are always electing the elites arent?

Except its very clear Romney might not win. In fact Super Tuesday was in a the grand scheme of things a loss for him. Normally a candindate has things locked up by now. He does not and he may not at all before the convention. Of course Ron Paul claims he does not need to win anything to take the nomination anyway. So what good would vote rigging do? Now if Paul and Gingrich drop out Santorum would very likely take the nomination. Those 3 split the vote and give Romney his wins.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   
*****POST CORRECTION*****

HUGE MISTAKE

My post above should have read:

Let's work, for a moment, on the assumption that the election is rigged and Ron Paul doesn't have a chance. Do you mind a simple follow up question?

What do you do in November?

A write in for Paul counts as a vote against the GOP guy. A vote for Obama is a vote against the GOP guy. If you don't like Obama, staying home is a vote against the GOP guy. Is Obama so wonderful that you want to vote against his opponent?

What? I started typing "Ro" and truned it into Romney?? I'm sorry.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Right now it appears that Romney will get the nod, indicating to me that the PTB have lots of nasty dirt on him. The PTB will use the threat of revealing the dirt to 'educate' him after the nomination and before the election. If he does not accept how the game of POTUS will be played then the dirt goes public and Obama gets an easy win.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

Stop being such an age-ist! I'm 42 and I voted for Ron Paul in Georgia. There are dumb and misled people in every age group. But there are also people who are awake in every age group.

And all of those people, regardless of what they believe in, think all the others are being misled...including you.

Just sayin'

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
What is a diehard conservative.
Yes i am a diehard Republican.

But i flatly am not a diehard Republican.religious conservative. they are only about 10% of the GOP but they they end up trying to run things.
Let them have there fun But in the end the mainstream GOP will ignore them completely because they could never get the power they want as it would be unconstitutional.
But they are so far right they would never dream of voting democrat. and there is no other party that would take them.

The only GOP candidate that has not thrown there religion out there to get votes is Romney.
And as a member of the LDS church he would have just enough religious tolerance to make a good candidate.
And the LDS church is one of the few that has a very good religious tolerance of other churches and religions and only wants members that want to be Mormons.
Even being a excommunicated Mormon i will vote for him because i understand the LDS rules enough that he will very likely not be one of the crooks we have been getting.
Yea he is rich but he also gives 10% of his earnings to the church and most is used for the needy or on projects that many filter out and help a lot of non Mormons

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Argg, his speech last night was very telling of the fluff and smoke up everyone's...

"Just leave em smilin' Mitt, that's how you do it"

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ANNED

Yes but coffee and dancing are going to be a terrorist act.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join