It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kony 2012!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Edit: I see I've been beat to the punch. Requested for thread to be closed

I'm sure most of you are already familar with this title because you've seen it spammed on Facebook. But then again, this is ATS and most of us don't enjoy FB. What we have here is a 30 minute video about Joseph Kuni who leads a rebel group in Africa, and this rebel group kidnaps children, turning boys into killing machines and girls into sex slaves. The night he kidnaps the children he is known for making the children kill their own parents. This is so crazy it's unbelievable.

s3.amazonaws.com...

Joseph Kony is one of the world’s worst war criminals and I support the international effort to arrest him, disarm the lRa and bring the child soldiers home.

KONY 2012 is a film and campaign by Invisible Children that aims to make Joseph Kony famous, not to celebrate him, but to raise support for his arrest and set a precedent for international justice.

edit on 7-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   
This movie is trending globally as we speak.
Twitter as exploded.
Facebook has exploded,
And it will be far more when most of the US wakes up in the morning.

I love the internet. And this is why.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Why do they make Gadaffi and Bin Laden looks as bad as Kony, more then in one scene?
Kony is much worst, or so it seems...

Even though I feel like they are more important things then stopping this disgusting human being, maybe if this movement becomes popular enough and works, it might open doors for people to once again gather up and ask for a change.

Stop all wars, the endless debt system, planned scarcity and free energy access would be first things on my list.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hey there, Sorry threre is already a thread on this topic posted today,

Ill close this one but please feel free to add to the ongoing one,

Thank you for posting,

new topics

top topics

join