It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Steve Bridges Dead!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by coirener

Google search "CIA heart attack gun"

Here's 1 article...

www.newworldorderreport.com...

I'm not saying that the CIA took out a comedian with this weapon, but one never knows how far they've come since this was declassified. I'm sure modern darts melt inside the victim with no trace but the small mark. I look forward to hearing the cause of death here, he was so young.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by navy_vet_stg3
He probably had the same heart attack that Breitbart had.
edit on 6-3-2012 by navy_vet_stg3 because: Breitbart sites are now working, so I removed my comment about it.

Exactly why I am so suspicious. But not on anyone from Obama's camp.

The deaths are too blatant and too associated with Obama in the announcements...and both personalities targeted multiple politicians.

This could be the worst smear campaign in history...

Edit to add - Where did the first text in the opening post come from?
edit on Wed, 07 Mar 2012 00:05:50 -0600 by MemoryShock because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup
reply to post by JibbyJedi

I always thought that these methods - as shown in the video you shared - was reserved for spies in days of old. It really makes you think about how far they are taking this.

If this really is the case with Steve - well it's clear evidence that Free Speech is a luxury we can no longer afford and perhaps we should all be more careful.

No perhaps we should all realize what time it is, and its not time to be careful. If this is true then its time to save the republic not to cower down and let liberty forever be lost to a tyrant and despot.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
wow... least bush had a sense of humor.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
wow... least bush had a sense of humor.

That's exactly what I am talking about...I think this is too blatant and careless unless it was meant to implicate the current administration.

Something is not right here...especially when you consider what is happening within the financial institutions...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:12 AM
link   
______beforeitsnews/story/387/990/President_Obama_is_Deeply_Offended.html

Answered my own question; the text excerpt referenced in the opening post is from January 2011...over a year ago.

It's a long time to hold a grudge over a comedian...something smells fishy here...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

interesting..thanks dude. no no I am not saying the CIA is going around killing comedians, but then again.
I am going to do some reading on this subject. Seems like a 50's weapon, and declassified at 1975, that's almost 40 years ago. do you have any suspects on what poison they might be using. I dont know how they keep the darts from melting under room temperature but I would think they also have some sort of sniper rounds for this stuff, Victim checks inside hotel room, walks near the window and click, victim feels a sting and goes to sleep.

edit on 7-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

That popular site but see what you think:

members.beforeitsnews.com...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardiver

You are right but this also takes intelligence and intelligence usually stays very quiet - if they have any sense!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:18 AM
link   

But surely - that's what they would do! (is that what you mean)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by benrl

Finally someone that gets it.

I think it's rather ridiculous that the OP tries to tie the death of a comedian to the president just because the president didn't like him, etc.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Breitbart, Bridges, Tequila...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

Nevermind.

He just seemed like a guy that wanted to impersonate presidents. I think he might have had a cameo in "Harold and Kumar Go To Guatanamo Bay".
edit on 7-3-2012 by The Sword because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by quedup

But surely - that's what they would do! (is that what you mean)

Not sure what you mean...I am saying that if these deaths are subversive in nature then the fact that two deaths in less than a week with highish profile associations with the current administration would tend to lead 'conspiracy theorists' to think that the current administration was squelching dissenters.

Which would be stupid. Which makes me think that there is a possibility, if the deaths are subversive in nature, that this is the worst and most serious smear campaign ever...

It just smells funny and perhaps I am looking too deeply into a possible construed coincidence...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Bridges' maid found the comic dead about 9:30 a.m. Saturday in his Los Angeles home, Nolen said.
It appeared that he died of natural causes, but an autopsy will be conducted, said Craig Harvey, chief of operations for the Los Angeles County coroner's office.

Source

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I can't find any source to confirm that Obama was offended by this impersonator. Sorry to see that he has passed at such a young age, he was a really funny comedian.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darce
Breitbart, Bridges, Tequila...

Breitbart died on a bridge drinking tequila. Now I get it.

Your craftiness at leaving clues has lead me to solve the puzzle.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Guess Barry doesn't have much of a sense of humor

RIP SB

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
I think this may well be a tactical conspiracy but my paranoia might be maxed out, not sure if i have any left to spend on this one.

This is not the only thing that has come up like this.

I think it could easily be a ruse to keep Obama from complaining or being concerned about netanyahos recent statement.

someone earlier brought this to my attention who is very critical of Obama and the current financial crisis... so as you can see, it is already at work in the minds of Obama critics... and it seems to be working.

I hope those people will really dig into the truth about Zionist propaganda and at least netanyahos recent statements.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

... but don't let that be conclusive. this is election year and right now, I hope that the president can see an urgent need for his candid thoughts on the matter and we need to start holding Zionist leaders in Israel accountable for their MASSIVE participation in terrorism and propaganda. my thoughts on that are in that thread in more detail. if President Obama does not treat this with grave concern then this could actually be reverse REVERSE psychology... and many can't even see past regular psychology. we have to be patient and see what happens next. i really don't see how this could be ANYTHING but just more Zionist propaganda, but things aren't conclusive until they are conclusive.

He IS pressured to side with Israel as long time allies above Iran PLUS he has been accused as being Muslim, which in itself is not wrong.. read the very words of the bible and know that he had abandoned his chosen people more than once for disobedience and nothing was stop god almighty from cohorting with other people in the world and i personally believe that world religions are beginning to collapse into the realization of the one true God who has the power to change his will and we must RESPECT that and never put ourselves over ANYONE as the chosen few and better than those who speak, live different and have different books .

i am trying to form a counter theory as to why it would serve the malevolent master plan for our president to paint himself as a victim of propaganda only to change his stance post election and side once again with Zionist, but my guess is that their are more Muslims in this country than we think and they need to believe the president sympathizes with them... but this would also take the cooperation of Zionists to get them to make that statement about us being them and we are the little and great satan... but that is really not that far fetched if they have no reservations about saying such things as some believe the elites worship satan anyway.

this is why we need to see an intense reaction against netanyaho for his recent comments... i mean we really really do. this is getting very psychologically dicey. It's not good enough that the victim card gets played until after the election... to get Muslim votes. we need to see intense and long standing scrutiny against the Zionist terrorism and propaganda machine!

if he sort of condemns it with a slap on the hand only to realign with zionist again... we will know it was for the growing Muslim vote as people are more and more sympathizing with Muslims against the Zionists.

We need to see action and resolve against the evil Zionist state and we need to see it STICK!

we actually need to see real action, like dismantling of feeds from zionists into our msm... not just hurt words.

if we see this soon, it wll be clear in my mind that this man's death may have actually been a murder by way of this frightening new technology that i have been insisting exists and I believe is being used in various forms and even through satellite signals.

israeli satellites that can reach the rest of the world need to be disabled...

If our government does not attempt this, we will know they care very little for our well being and and are not trying to really sift through this mess but are actually trying to create it for manipulation of votes and complete control of the entire world. it's not enough to be offended. we need to see ACTION being taken against these Zionist murders.

Another theory though, is that someone else could have murdered this man electronically in order to fuel the idea that Obama is being victimized by zionists in order to raise suspicion against the zionists... which makes it VERY unfortunate that Netanyaho chose the words he did.... BUT HE CHOSE THEM!

...and at a VERY poor time.

the US should be looking into this man's death as a potential electronic murder and if they believe that zionist are still not to blame and still have their back, we need an explanation as to why netanyaho chose the words that he chose. If it was done to paint a picture in the minds of americans and reinforce the fear of terrorism "they hate us, they hate us!"... then maybe one day they will learn to not be trying to feed the american people suggestive talk like this.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

Another theory is that maybe Bridges was dressed for a performance and someone mistook him for Obama.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join