It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for current military and law enforcement.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
If a revolution begins will you fight for or against the new world order. Have you ever heard of your fellow cops or troops discuss this. Do they talk about the new world order, have you decided who you'll serve? Will you confiscate private firearms, have you trained to confiscate guns? Have you trained for martial law and to round up people to go to Fema death camps. Last, of the many fellow soldiers and law enforcement you know; how many do you think will be fighting with the people.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Hey.Just a thought.Do you know that putting any information on a public site like this can threaten a career?Who do you think reads these little gems?This is a time for those who stand for us to play their cards close to the vest.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
There was a thread on here a while ago about a Guard unit that had to fill out a questionaire posing that question to them. Not in those exact words but you get the picture. Anywho, some members did not agree. So they ended up locking up the original disagree-er, pending UCMJ punishment. There was supposed to be an update about the sitch...maybe I should try to look it up again...

Don't know if it was true but it seemed interesting

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

Are you in the army, please enlighten me?

edit on 6-3-2012 by KingPanzergrenadier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by 7thcavtrooper

If Police would use little things like TOR they could be perfectly safe from the level of intelligence their fellow Officers would pose in the cyber world to track them or prove who they were. There are ways to be safe from...most...things. One still gets what one deserves if they Tor a threat off to someone who really shouldn't be threatened or some crazy thing... but...

There absolutely are ways Cops could come to a thread like this and share information without taking any real chances in the process. I hope they do..with or without the cover of encryption and a dozen router bounces.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
If they trained the LE to solely put us in FEMA camps, they sure didn't take my family fast enough. Hmm, I think they are procrastinating. I don't believe they are training the LE to solely get rid of us one by one. But, then again, who knows what they do these days.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I doubt any "current" military or police would disclose such information on this site. If you are getting a list together, you might want to try Facebook, people seem to be more open about their lives there.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I rarely ever hear of "new world order" talk among service members.

The Constitution affords you the right to bear arms so no I wouldn't, and no I haven't, not for stateside operations anyway.

On martial law and FEMA camps, no not really - only trained for stateside ops that involved responding to disasters during lull periods between deployment cycles... Have never seen a FEMA camp but if they exist, I'd wonder about their purpose as much as anyone else would who isn't in the know.

Can't speculate as to numbers or percentage of those who would take sides of the people rather than their commanding officers. All depends on the cause and necessity of the revolution, I guess.

Unless a service member discloses compromising information about an ongoing/future/still classified operation in any way, there's no harm done in talking about training... Just FYI.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Here is the thread about the national gaurd unit refusing to fill out the questionairs regaurding firing on us civilians. You might find it interesting.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=784084

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:20 PM
link   
...support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies foreign and domestic...

...obey the orders of the President of the United States and the Officers appointed above me...

Not much to it past that.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Id spread you on the tarmac as thin as a poor person spreads expensive jam on a heal of bread ifI thought you were a threat to me, my crew or any innocent.

So when the rioting starts, why don't you stay home and mind your biz.

You never know. The life you save may be your own.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by lnfidel

Who are you talking too?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

So will you fight for the people or the nwo?

top topics

join