It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS RECAP 31: NASA Super Mutant Cloud Warship

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
Member's showcase strange clouds they have seen flying around the skies as NASA discovers an interesting structure at the center of the Milky way. We visit the USS Willie Dee, "The stupidest warship in US History".  Does it really launch torpedo's at the presidents boat and how can a plane that already crashed sink a destroyer? Is it possible for real people to have mutant super powers? What would your super power be? Let me know, leave a comment below or reach out on my Twitter account @ATSRecapBryan. Thanks and enjoy today's show!

Thread  WOW! Unbelievable picture of a cloud ship that I took myself!

Response  Member Munkey66 Response

Response  Member FugitiveSoul Response

Response  Member Agarta Response

Response  Member FugitiveSoul Response

Thread  NASA discovers gigantic structures 25,000 light-years tall at center of milky way

Response  Member snc24 Response

Thread  The Stupidest warship in US history...probably in world history

Thread  6 Real people with mind-blowing Mutant Superpowers

Video  Super Electric Human from Kerala (India)

Video  Dean Karnazes Video

Video  Human Machine

Response  Member Magum007 Response

Video  Beautiful Mind

Video  Wim Hof and Columbia Sportswear's Omni-Heat Wave

Video  Modern Samurai Unbelievable Skills with subtitles

Video  Carolina Camera: The Sling Shot Man

Thread  A natural extra-ordinary talent...they do exist

edit on 12-6-2015 by ATSmediaPRO because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Wow, thanks. I think that is the one email, I have never deleted from you guys. Geesh, I have to go back and read, I think this is going to keep up all night, But with the way things are going, I might just end up falling asleep here. lol Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
ATS should rethink recap.
This was the last time I watched it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:14 AM
link   
LOL the way he told the warship/plane crash story really kracked me up
or maybe its just all the stupid things that happened all together

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

OK, this is getting ridiculous. I need a lot more evidence if NASA even said this and if they did, how they came to that kooky conclusion. Then we got very serious problems at NASA. But give us hard data and as wild it sounds I always look at it though sometimes I do so while giggling...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Note to TPTB at ATS:

This kind of stuff is going really going to take out peoples interest in recaps Thats a shame, some are quite interesting. Just my opinion...
edit on 7/3/12 by arbiture because: correct grammer

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I cant stand watching these videos, because every time I am watching a recap (or whatever its called) it makes me feel like this site is a joke or something just by the way he talks about everything like were all dumb conspiracy weirdos, an he akways picks some of the strangest things to talk about.... I really like thinking this site IS for trying to find the truth an get info from each other, but then this guy makes me wonder about this site.... which I hate cause its my favorite one. :/

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well! the no.1 in the list of Superpowered real people have his powers are Anime characters' favorite superpower

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Yes mutant suprtpowers are possible. Trust me

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I enjoyed the show, its improving.

As far as commenting on what is being shown as express topics, well....i thought this is what its all about. An express re cap of threads that if you find it interesting then you head over to the threads themselves. As for making them seem cooky then one needs to have broader sense of the show. The truth is, that no matter what you show on video it will always be branded as a joke or really good. Perhaps your opinion or my opinion dont really matter, but i find these express re-caps interesting and informative as it combs out the many threads that i dont or simply wouldn't want to find via the search button. Once again and in my view, nice ease re-cap on threads, i find the time allocated far more easy to follow, time compression of topics was above good, audio was use of words was clean and concise.

An all round clean re-cap....the only negative thing is, at which topic should i post my first response to.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gawdlike
I cant stand watching these videos, because every time I am watching a recap (or whatever its called) it makes me feel like this site is a joke or something just by the way he talks about everything like were all dumb conspiracy weirdos, an he akways picks some of the strangest things to talk about.... I really like thinking this site IS for trying to find the truth an get info from each other, but then this guy makes me wonder about this site.... which I hate cause its my favorite one. :/

I agree with this. Whats happened to this site? Used to be the best place to come and talk about Aliens and other conspiracies. Now its just turning into a joke. The ATS Recap makes all the threads seem like stories and people just having fun. If I want to talk about Aliens or other conspiracies i go to other sites now. ATS has become to commercial and there are way too many trolls. Its a real shame....

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

It seems like you didn't care for this recap...why's that? We like to have some fun at times as we talk about some serious issues...

ok, maybe this recap was more fun that it was all seriousness..but then again, our whole goal with the recap show is to highlight threads across ATS and that is driven by you guys, the membership as a whole who writes them.

If you got a thread that you want to see on a recap, then by all means...I'm open for suggestions. Thx!

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

yeah, I saw that thread and thought "A great how-to on what NOT to do" lol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by arbiture

is this a conspiracy forming to rid ATS of recaps...come on guys, some threads are a lil kooky and fun while some, yeh are serious and deal with the real issues, but just like anything - you need to dig thru the dirt to find the seed or "nugget of truth" and with all this serious talk across the boards, it's time to lighten up..

according to 2012, we only have a few months to live...(which I'm not yet sold on so - guess what, you got more time) So sit back in your chair, take a break from looking at your computer and get some fresh air

but back to the real issue at hand....so I'm hearing that you want to see recaps with more serious stories (threads) and not have as much fun....how about you give me an example of some threads your thinking about...

thx for the comments

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gawdlike

your post sounds like you've been on ATS for quite some time, then I look at your profile and you've just recently added your account and have only a few posts...I'm starting to think these comments are a weak attempt at conspiracy to hate on ATS Recap....good luck, b/c my hybrid brain is onto ya!

if this is a real member who just started with the site, then why not say - "Hey, I don't think this is a good portrayal of what's on ATS, have you thought about doing it this way?" and I would of responded back with ok, give me a couple examples of some solid thread IDs.....the membership drives the site..

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

when SHTF, #1 could be our new power conductor lol

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

interesting....I want to know why you're so confident in this statement...ok, so what super-powers do you got?

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

great way to communicate the recap show as a whole....

as far as what topic to comment on first....we've been asking a question at the end that relates to the last thread...but we would ultimately love to see responses on all the threads/topics discussed...maybe we could sum them all up at the end to bring it all together...just an idea..and still open for comments on what you & other's have to say...

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nitestrider

I don't know - what did happen to this site nitestrider....did you get banned under another name and are now a "new member" and checking in on an internet cafe...I sure hope you didn't buy your coffee with cash lol

my bad, you've been on since 2009 but hardly have any posts...I don't think this was ATS Recap that poked ya that hard & in the wrong way....watch some other episodes, hope ya stay on ATS but from the looks of it, it doesn't seem like you've been here too long..
edit on 3/9/2012 by codegreenspace because: added more words

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by codegreenspace

Well said. Some of the stuff in particular about conspiracy is comical, as if everything is. Well some do actually exist, hell I've taken part in a few good ones over the years my self... But in the interest of full disclosure I'm also a Free Mason. And I can tell everyone out there as a fact, there's about as much "conspiracy" going on in our Masonic meetings as there is in the Rotary Club. Oh, I belong to that too....
edit on 9/3/12 by arbiture because: Couldn't help myself but had to add the last line.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join