It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Food for thought: 10000 volts and a side order of Fujita

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Hello, welcome to my long-awaited (gahhh ha ha) second installment of "What if?". Last week, we asked, ' what if the Nephilim WERE the dinosaurs?'. The Trex hoisting pyramid blocks still has me laughing.

Storms. We believe what science tells us, despite what little we know about them. By them I mean tornadoes, mainly. Some nutjobbers tossed sensor orbs into a tornado once to get readings, as the eye of a tornado is tricky to get to. I astral projected into one last week to see for myself, and my cord knotted around it like carpet threads in a vaccum cleaner. Im STILL untying knots, so as I do, Ill tell you what happened.

What if tornadoes are Spirits fighting in a parallel dimension? We know what causes them; warm, moist air collides with cold, dry air, and Mr. Corlealis beams from his grave to the cadence of counterclockwise chaos. Let's wiggle our bottoms deeper into the rabbit hole.

Whenever paranormal crap happens, the air gets cooler. A few past encounters with the demoniac can personally testify to this. So what, TWE? Imagine the WARMTH as just that- warm, loving servants of God. Angels of mercy kicking it in the Cumulo-nimbus. What's that coming from the WEST?? Cold air. Bitter, vengeful, cold air raking it's heartless presence over the fields, barreling discomfort and apathy in the direction of it's temporal counterpart. The two collide, mumbling indifference and provoking quarrel.

What WE see is certainly badass. The wicked looking vapors of rain mass into a swirling maelstrom of charcoal-flavoured cotton candy. The push turns to shove, and ethereal gloves come off. With 3 white eyes you might see saints and serpents, locked in the mid-coitus of Aries. 7th dimensional metals clang to war drums as crimson-stained teeth reveal wicked smiles. Having left their mercy in the locker room, holy protaginist shines the glory of borrowed Omnipotence through each thrust of hallowed spear.

Their bar-room scuffle rakes across the plains, occasionaly taking our feeble structures into in. Chickens spear beak-first into aging masonry and straw goes super-saiyan on the neighbor's windmill. WE see a simple tornado.

It's just a thought. Please don't fire your arrows of aethism at me with nihilistic bow. Dont hit me with your bibles, either. I AM a Christian, but that's not what this is about. I say 'If you ASK me about it, THEN I talk about it.' I actually honked at the Jehova's Witnesses an hour ago whilist procuring dead cow and stick-shaped potato. Its funny; the cars around us started honking too.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:54 PM
link   
So.. Basically.. What if a very low pressure system we're infact a giant vortex of spirits?

Sounds probable.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Applying that logic OP, you could say "What if thunder is just God in his heavenly bowling alley getting a strike?".
The scenarios are endless.
What if a cloud is really the hairdo of a giant invisible pink undetectable elephant with a love of 90's drum and bass?
I'm not bashing the belief in anything supernatural you may ascribe to, but IMO your logic is off.
If you keep going down this path, you run the risk of convincing yourself that demons are stuck in heavy metal records, and when the music is played, they jump out ready to do bad things.
I've grown up with people who use this line of logic, and it can be harmful to your mental health.
The last thing you want to do is come to a baseless decision, and then convince yourself it is true, while ignoring all the signs that say otherwise.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Noinoi

-_-' really. You didn't notice I was having fun? Although, cigarettes have demons in them so you inhale them. And when you hold a mirror up to Britt- gah I cant do this with a straight face.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Awww too much reading, again? Too many big words. I could post the home phone number of ETs living here, and it would be buried if not flagged in 5 min. Lol@ATS. I have fun though, and thats all I really care about.

Most of you kids dont like boox w/o pix, huh.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by threewhiteeyes
I astral projected into one last week to see for myself, and my cord knotted around it like carpet threads in a vaccum cleaner. Im STILL untying knots, so as I do, Ill tell you what happened.

lol!
I think this is the funniest line of this thread. You do have a knack for writing with humor.

I'm not sure that weather systems have spirits or souls, at least not in the way elementals do. I do believe that some of its energy could be coming from the people as you say. I am a strong believer in that we create our own realities. Near DC here it gets pretty sticky in the summer because of high humidity, what do you suppose this means about the politicians who chose to build the capital over a swamp?

Take care!

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Cytra

thank you, Cytra. I've heard that about the capitol, being on a terrible foundation. There's some kind of symbolism there, I can practically smell it. Swamp, too.

top topics

join