It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Get Anything Through TSA Nude Body Scanners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:49 PM
link   

These scanners are a joke, they don't protect us from anyone with a brain and only make the people who manufacturer the machines money while invading our privacy and exposing us to radiation.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Seems way to simple but it looks legit.

He should of boasted to the TSA that he got past the scanners with concealing a metal object.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Smart kid, maybe too smart for his own good.

Of all the infinite number of places a terrorist could target, why the HELL would any of them attempt to target the most heavily secured facilities in the country???

Muhammed - "Hey Aknad, I was thinking about maybe putting a bio agent in the municipal water supply of a major city, it's so easy too, all we have to do is climb a fence at night, unguarded!"

Aknad - "Nahhh, we should target an airliner out of LAX or Logan while our friends target the T-stations... we could take out like 300 people all at once!"

Muhammed - "Yeah but the water supply could take out 1000s and spread to millions more, no?"

Aknad - "What are you, a real terrorist or something? It's the CIA's way or the highway kiddo."

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Lmao that is soo true. Honestly the BIGGEST detail in my mind proving that the 'terrorists' are all about being CIA puppets is exactly what you write in your little script. Why on earth would any real terrorist with half of a brain spend countless hours trying to find a way to blow up a blame, killing a couple hundred people at most, when they could much more easily and effectively, hit places where it hurts without having to bypass nearly any security measures at all. I mean c'mon there are 10 year olds who could come up with better terror schemes than the bs the 'real' ones try to pull.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Star for that reply!

After 9/11 I was a bit traumatized, I guess, because I was constantly thinking of really excellent ways to kill hundreds of people at a time. Ways that a terrorist could take down a plane without ever having to board one. Things that anyone who has lived in the US for any amount of time could think of. Ways to truly terrorize a populace. **Not because I was thinking of doing any of these things, but because I was worried about them happening.**

I'm not even a terribly creative person. So after a while, it just didn't compute. Are terrorists all really stupid? Our security doesn't seem to be that good, or even aimed at really protecting us (so much as controlling us). So what gives?

Yeah, I don't like thinking about it.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Schkeptick because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

for future reference:

We Have A New Search Engine--Please Use It!

new topics

top topics

join