It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roadside bomb pops Abrams

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clownface

Originally posted by zcheng
Anyone know whether it is a manned or unmanned vehicle? I do not see Centcom saying anyone injured or killed in the attack.

Might that be because they don't like to shake the troops confidence in the M1? I would expect them to keep reports on destroyed tanks to a minimum to keep morale up.. Home morale and among the troops.

Get real. The only Coalition casualties reported by Centcom are ones that are already released in the media. The truth is we do not have accurate records on casualties. The media cannot film coffins coming back into Dover AFB, do you think this prohibition is debased by accurate casualty reports?

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Get real. The only Coalition casualties reported by Centcom are ones that are already released in the media. The truth is we do not have accurate records on casualties. The media cannot film coffins coming back into Dover AFB, do you think this prohibition is debased by accurate casualty reports?

I think that was my point. (If I understand you correctly) Centcom report are not very reliable. Well in a sense they are correct since what they report has happened, but they don't tell everything. And A1:s being blown up/Blackhawks being downed is something they'll be hard pressed to report about..

posted on Sep, 23 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by edsinger
I know they feel that they will get 30 virgins but I think it would enlighten them to read the whole Koran.

Just a little note ... It's 80 virgins. And that spelling of Qu'ran is often classed as insulting.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   

The Detection of Sixteen Dead Bodies in A mass Grave in Falluja
probably belong to American soldiers who were buried in a ditch in the North West sector of the city.

See www.libertyforum.org...

Those died in such can be just left in similar mass graves (as long as they were green card holder or seeker, or have no close relatives), so US government do not need to report the loss to the US people.

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zcheng

The Detection of Sixteen Dead Bodies in A mass Grave in Falluja
probably belong to American soldiers who were buried in a ditch in the North West sector of the city.

See www.libertyforum.org...

Those died in such can be just left in similar mass graves (as long as they were green card holder or seeker, or have no close relatives), so US government do not need to report the loss to the US people.

It's BS

posted on Sep, 25 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Is it possible some kind of selfpropelled artillery piece?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join