It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's wrath; mesage of fear/The illusory trigger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:46 PM
link   
First off, this is only a vision that I had. I'll stay the flowery articulation hallmarking my writing style; it occured to me that most just want the meat. I understand, and put the pickles back in my fridge for this.

I have visions. This one was auditory-heard only. It made me laugh, because it was Obamamalam's voice, with that hilarious vernacular he uses. The following quotes what I can remember.

" Alright, America, you might wanna take a seat. This is pretty big news." Wait- picture him saying it."I don't need everyone panicking, so keep it together here.
As some of you have realized, our streets and businesses aren't what they were yesterday. It's no secret that national security has not only been breached, ehhhhit isn't working. Yesterday we discovered that our enemy has been right here beside us, since well before even before Bush's second term" ahem, Obama 2012? " Well, here at the White House, we're not going to tolerate it. It's time to fight for your freedom, ehhhand by that, I mean each of you.

Everyone will be screened, and marked. If you're an American, show it by getting the stamp. Your local office will explain the details. If you're not, wehhhhhhwe're gonna find you. If you surrender, we'll take care of you. If you put up a fight, well, you knew the rules of engagement years ago when you agreed to enlist in a war you knew you wouldn't win.

That being said, America, your local news and law enforcement will be providing means to get your 'citizen stamp'. You'll want to get this done soon. As quickly as you cashed your stimulus checks back in 05.

I'm afraid to say, I regret to inform you, we are no longer the United States of America. Until we successfully flush out the enemy, that is. Stay calm, stay vigilant, and if someone you know is a member of (?????), help speed things up by reporting them. Don't go playing war hero. Martial law is only as effective as the compliance of those they protect."
This me now-please don't encapsulate my words in his voice. Heh.
Honestly, there was more, but Im learning how ATS doesnt like lengthy threads. This scenario is very possible. Keep in mind these are words from a calm, collected, proud, protected leader. Imagine the streets of Detroit. Imagine EVERY Chinese buffet and Walmart being something else. Imagine all the peo- ok I am serious about hearing this, though.
Please, share your thoughts. Not of validity...Your opinions of this happening. Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Not sure what the point of this thread is.
I would erm..I guess join the revolution should such a speech happen..unless there was a bit more understanding to the issue at hand
like.some interdimensional body snatchers are invading, it was proven without a doubt, and this stamp would show who is human and who is the body eating demon..then sure...short of that, its one of the poorest attempt at totalitarianism...

btw, if your hearing voices..you really should get some professional attention.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Interesting. It would be one way that he could stay in office without having to put up with those pesky elections.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
reply to post by threewhiteeyes

Interesting. It would be one way that he could stay in office without having to put up with those pesky elections.

Bush would have done it...and half the population would have gone with it
after all, how often was it said, if you don't support the president, you hate america (or the like..actually, that literally was said to be back in the starting of the iraq war)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Didnt understand the point...Guess I felt like sharing. The 'stamp' marks those who will submit, to weed out the 'enemy'.
The 'hearing voices get help' is passe'. Cmon, you know better. I would be thrilled to elaborate, were you less abrasive..*shrug* Thanks for reading and feeding though.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

Ah, my mistake. Say Chinese immigrants have been amassing wealth, through legal citizenship, for 20 years now. Waiting..
Interdimensional lol. I could weaves threads for MILES on that topic.

top topics

join