It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA ruse/The illusory trigger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
No pretty colours; no vids. No pix..I had a terrible nightmare, and felt compelled to share it.

This was only a dream, but was postmarked 'share'. The return address said 'home'.

I crashed my Ranger as the 'solar flare' killed electricity permanently. It turned out to be a satellite induced EMP, but TPTB had the MSM call it natural. Riiight, no power; how did the news- dream, yeah?

People were all ushered to local malls as they had pre-emptively been converted to FEMA shelters. Yes, before the blast. We were all given uniforms, and led one by one to a large alien-looking turnstile which proceeded to scan each person with crazy lights and beams. Tech beyond what I worked with in the USN. Way beyond.

The floor would give out then, sending each person through miles of underground tubing, faster than thought. After moments of travelling, each would 'fall asleep' as a beam injected their wrists with light. I later discovered it was electrophorisis, of a sort, combining DNA with internet protocol. Crazy, I know. If the shoe fits, yeah?

The tunnel's exit opened to another holding area, where we picked up our new currency. This was to replace ALL currency. Paper thin sheets of gold metal with runic symbols. In my dream, a 'bully' took mine, so I informed one of the FEMA guards. They just laughed, and told me I would get more; it was virtually worthless.

There it is. The other night, I posted a long, very well written version. Really fun to read, although I tend to forget how little people enjoy to read today. Check it out if you want, but it posted in a dissonant display of disarray. Whatever.

Also, I had another last night. I will make another post. Simmer down, and tell me what you think of this one. I personally view this as us being tricked into the mark of the beast. Thats just me. *shrugs*. Thanks for reading.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   
with all that has been going on seems almost plausible,
emp bomb, worthless money, gmo food messin with our dna, secret shelters, total control
that about sums up the fears of today, id call it a nightmare

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by leawyoming

Mmm Xclass, huh. Thanks for the only comment, Lea. Lets hope the rest doesnt come true.

new topics

join