It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Generator-trailer its cabin roof-gouge is made by a NoC flying AA 77.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

He, he, he... You don't suppose that generator was moved when the aircraft impacted it, do you? How 'bout redoing your angle with it sitting up against the fence as it was prior to the aircraft impact.

posted on Jun, 5 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

The trailer is no longer parallel to the pentagon after the impact. That kinda blows your whole theory.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by LaBTop

He, he, he... You don't suppose that generator was moved when the aircraft impacted it, do you? How 'bout redoing your angle with it sitting up against the fence as it was prior to the aircraft impact.

I told you two several times in this thread that the trailer was moving after it was impacted on the roof by that wing appendices. I even gave you the angles which can be observed it has moved to and came to rest in, after it got hit by a piece of that VERY FAST MOVING right wing.
Conservation of energy and momentum and slowness causes the trailer to still be moving in an arc (depending on the angle of impact), away from the impact point on the roof, when the wing has already long passed.

In other simpler words, the gouge is made near instantaneous, but the replacement of the whole trailer costs much more instants. In this case the mass of the plane was much greater than that of that trailer, which also could pivot around along its back-axles. The wing traveled in a straight line, the trailer reacted by moving away in an arced line.
Try it out with a heavy wooden stick with a big nail in its top, attached with rope, perpendicular to the top part of a chair's leaning. Put a whole bread on your table and fix it all in such a manner that when you kick the chair as hard as you can forward, the nail will just hit and cut through the top of the bread at about 2/3 of its length "over its head".

The bread its cut on top will show the trajectory of the nail and stick, and the bread itself will be arced away from that nail when it came to rest. (If you place a new bread on two or four slices of cucumber which mimic its "back axles", it will be even more alike the situation at the Pentagon.

I also told you in this thread that the whole trailer was pushed from its front standers and turned around its back axles. THIS DOES NOT HAPPEN INSTANTANEOUS. The gouge cutting is near instantaneous however. That wing is not going to wait until that trailer starts moving in reaction on the first impact.

When you do not understand that, any more arguments are wasted here.

Short version. In milliseconds.
Wing hits roof at 0000 and cuts through roof during 0001 and after, and leaves that roof at 0002.
Trajectory of gouge is same as of wing.
Trailer starts moving at 0000 and ends moving at f.ex. 0656.
Trajectory of trailer is a sharp but slow moving arc compared to trajectory of gouge which is moving lightning fast.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Astounding Presentation, absolutely fantastic.

The 1.5 Gb file can you put it up as a torrent? I bet that was not a hacker but some gov op who knew what you were preparing, just be careful!

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

Every time you post one of these concocted nonsensical theories of yours a kitten dies somewhere in the world. You ought to stop trying to invent nonsense to explain a chaotic aircraft crash, I like kittens.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reheat
reply to post by LaBTop

Every time you post one of these concocted nonsensical theories of yours a kitten dies somewhere in the world. You ought to stop trying to invent nonsense to explain a chaotic aircraft crash, I like kittens.

Where is your indepth thread with your theory? I don't see you making any positive contributions here?

Since when was this a 'chaotic crash'? This was a planned attack, to create an alibi for the real perps!

I guess they sent you in to ridicule the OP eh?! See far too much of this behaviour round here, you lot need to come up with some subtle techniques because the current ones are not working well! Too obvious!

Good post OP, deserves more than a silly star, if I could buy you a beer....

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by kidtwist

You do realise the OP is claiming AA77 did crash into the pentagon. He just doesn't like the scratch on the top of the generator. You on the other hand have told us a missile hit the pentagon.

Do you want to change your story ?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Seems pretty obvious from this picture that either a missile was launched from this plane, or this plane is flight 77 and a missile/drone was launched by other means, and eye witnesses didnt notice flight 77 flying off because the explosion caused confusion.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
reply to post by hooper

looks like a gouge to me
sandf

Me too. You can see where the top edge of the trailer is curved in from the impact.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by waypastvne

Originally posted by kidtwist

You do realise the OP is claiming AA77 did crash into the pentagon. He just doesn't like the scratch on the top of the generator. You on the other hand have told us a missile hit the pentagon.

Do you want to change your story ?

tl:dr

I stand by the missile, and my reasons for posting in this thread are of no concern of yours.

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kidtwist

So which is it? Buy the OP a beer for his clever reasoning or disagree with him?

Or is it just the case that you immediately applaud any conspiracy theory you see without bothering to think about it, and that's just made you look rather silly?

posted on Jun, 6 2012 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Since you can't disprove him you post a fake pic; classic example of losing and running to mommie.

posted on Jun, 7 2012 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Please read also this new thread I posted, to set the score straight with my detractors who persist in trying to convince my readers that a NoC flight path is totally impossible. It however is not :

Title : NoC versus SoC issue. Let's set the facts straight, once and for all.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2012 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Wait, are you seriously telling us you think this is a real picture? After all your talk about faked photos faked photos, calling everything you disagree with fake, you accept this?

Please tell me I am misunderstanding you and you know this is a fake photo, right?

posted on Jun, 14 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by LaBTop

I can easily imagine those pole pieces waiting there on top of this VDOT trailer, to be picked up by one or more of the three guys in the Ingersoll pictures where we saw these guys blocking the south going lane of Route 27 with their vehicles, around the taxi cab with the hole in the front windshield, and the piece of curved light pole laying on the tarmac in front of it :

Mystery test : find the second VDOT trailer in this hires picture of the three cars surrounding the speared taxi cab plus curved pole.(remember, there's a third VDOT trailer in another 9/11 hires picture ! ).

That trailer was sitting in that exact same spot on September 7 2001. That is a front end loader trailer. Front end loaders move dirt, That's probably why it's sitting next to a pile of dirt.

So did they have the fake light poles sitting on a trailer for all to see.... for 4 days before the attack ?

This one-meter resolution satellite image of the Pentagon was collected on Sept. 7, 2001 by Space Imaging's IKONOS satellite, only four days before the terrorist attack. Clearly visible are the cars in the parking lot, the Pentagon's renowned five-sided shape, the building's inners rings and its five-acre courtyard.
by: "Space Imaging"

www.luogocomune.net...

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by waypastvne

If you had viewed all videos from the CIT team from the beginning on, you would know that this is the exact type of trailer used by the VDOT to collect the broken pieces of the 5 downed light poles a few days after 9/11.

And dirt is moved not on flatbed trailers, that's forbidden, because waste dirt would litter the whole highway as a trail behind that combination.
They use trailers with planked boards on all 4 sides for that. And a net or canvas to cover its top, so to loose no sand, pebbles or stones.

There are photo's posted by members of the CIT forum at PfT, and also here at this forum, from that operation.
You can clearly see the exact same trailer being used by resting the front part on the soil and use a wrench to haul the pieces on the flatbed of the trailer.

They have also posted photo's of the VDOT facility opposite of the Navy Annex on the other side of Columbia Pike with their offices and that VDOT radio mast on their property, where you can see these trailers standing in rows, and the new poles beside them stocked up.
Of course I can never prove that these trailers were really used for a con-job on 9/11, without someone coming forward and admit he did that job.

Thus it is only one of that mountain of intriguing strange details surrounding the whole day of 9/11.
There are really 3 of these trailers to be found in 3 photo's of 9/11, and two of them are below that overpass bridge in Route 27, but not under it but outside of it, on the west side of the bridge, down in the Columbia Pike road side.

EDIT ; forgot to tell you about the Historical Material feature of Google Earth, just click on the Clock symbol and move the slider to 7-9-2001.
edit on 16/6/12 by LaBTop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

That is the trailer in your photos.

It is parked in the exact same spot as shown in your photos.

The photo was taken 4 days before 911.

That is a front end loader trailer, I know I had one like it.

The trailer is used to move the front end loader. Not dirt.

A front end loader is like a bulldozer with wheels instead of tracks

Did you notice in your photo of the dirt pile the fact that dirt had been recently moved.

edit on 16-6-2012 by waypastvne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBTop

cool pics, but the first one says it all.....there's no debris, not enough to fill a suitcase.....

as I post always...it's the first reporter with a camera rolling that tells it....also said at Shanksv

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by GBP/JPY
reply to post by LaBTop

cool pics, but the first one says it all.....there's no debris, not enough to fill a suitcase.....

as I post always...it's the first reporter with a camera rolling that tells it....also said at Shanksv

With you 1000% on that one, are there still people that acctualy beleive that it was hit by a plane ...LOL

posted on Jun, 16 2012 @ 07:12 PM
link   

After some self-contemplation in my other thread (NoC versus SoC etc), I am leaning to the first distortion correction angle of 52°. Why?

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Because that is nearly exactly the 51.8° true north angle which is IDENTICAL to the 42° ASCE internal damage path angle they came up with in their ASCE Building Performance Report.

The problem is for OS followers, that if that ASCE Report 42° angle is extended towards the 5 downed light poles, it does NOT FIT THEM AT ALL. It passes those 5 poles to the southeast of them !!!!
In fact it leads along the east side of Route 27, while the OS tells us that AA 77 flew at the west side of Route 27 and then crossed it beside that huge road spanning traffic board. See :

Now the reason why I think that generator trailer has about the dimensions of my first above, long and small trailer distortion re-calculation.
Because in Europe we used trucks and trailers which were two Eur-pallets wide, which meant that 2 of these pallets would fit side by side in the interior of any trailer build.
They were 1200 x 800 mm, and 2.40 would then be the interior width of a trailer. If we add about 10 cm for each of the side panels of the trailer, we have a possible dimension figure for the outside width of the back side (b) of our mystery generator trailer of about 2.60 meter. (1 meter is 0.3048 feet).
That's the back with the two doors in it, with ventilation levers all over them.
Thus, when there's a length to width dimension comparison of 3 to 1, then the length of that generator part of the trailer would be 7.80 meters.
But I can never calculate a trustworthy figure for the dimensions of that diesel tank front part, it's too much sagged in and deformed to make a good estimation.

So, the best method would be to find the manufacturer of this very specific generator plus added diesel tank trailer. With three axles!
I have posted some excerpts from Mr White's website, who is mostly wrong with all his conclusions, but he did good work in collecting a lot of historical important photographic material.
But the painted white generator trailer he posted has 2 rear axles, and the generator part of it looks also different.

Anybody know the name of the manufacturer of these trailers ? Better from this exact one, and its website.
I found one US military one :
M7 2-ton generator trailer (G221), M18 2-ton, generator, (G221), but no specs.
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...

GOTCHA!
upload.wikimedia.org...
That looks damn close to identical to what we have in these 9/11 photo's.

That's a Caterpillar 3516B - XQ2000 Power Module, delivering up to 2 Megawatts (2,000 KW) of electrical power :

From Wikipedia :
en.wikipedia.org...:Caterpillar_3516B_-_XQ2000_Power_Module.JPG

en.wikipedia.org...
I know, it's a US trailer, so it probably is (2 x 1219) + 200 = about 2.65 meters width.

Dimensions, mm (W × L) Dimensions, inch (W × L) Wasted floor, ISO container Region most used in
1219 × 1016 48.00 × 40.00 11.7% (20 pallets in 40ft ISO) North America
800 × 1200 31.50 × 47.24 15.2% Europe; fits many doorways

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join