It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Generator-trailer its cabin roof-gouge is made by a NoC flying AA 77.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

Error after error in the FDR....

What "errors"??

..... missing final points....

Already addressed. Here, knock yourself out:

Flight AA77 on 9/11: New FDR Analysis Supports the Official Flight Path Leading to Impact with the Pentagon

(Frank Legge, (B.Sc.(Hons.), Ph.D.) and Warren Stutt, ( B.Sc.(Hons.) Comp. Sci.)
January 2011)

Warren Stutt's AAL 77 FDR Decoder

This program decodes the raw Flight Data Recorder (FDR commonly called "black box") file for American Airlines Flight 77 (AAL77) included by the US National Transport Safety Board (NTSB) on CDROMs provided in response to FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests for information regarding the events of September 11th 2001.

The program allows you to selectively decode parts of the FDR file and generate a Comma Separated Value (CSV) file containing the selected information. The first line of the CSV file contains the parameter names and it can be opened by various programs including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Access.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 10:53 PM
link   
Why doesn't the NTSB data corroborate the plane hitting the light poles? Surely it can't be incorrect in calculating the plane's height, altitude, location and angle of attack all wrong.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
Warren Stutt's AAL 77 FDR Decoder

Has the NTSB ever claimed 4 seconds are missing from their decode?

This is interesting tho....

"Some people have queried my credentials for investigating Flight Data Recorder (FDR commonly called "black box") data and any relevant affiliations I may have.

I do not have any specific credentials to investigate FDRs or aircraft accidents....

I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for neither the US National Transport Safety Board (NTSB) nor any other aircraft accident investigator.

I am neither a pilot nor an aircraft engineer and have never flown an aircraft. I am not affiliated with nor have I ever worked with or for any airline, any pilots’ organisation, any aircraft engineering organisation or any FDR manufacturer.

My investigation in to the events of September 11th 2001 is unofficial, independent and completely voluntary.

I was born in New Zealand and I have joint New Zealand and Irish citizenship. I lived in New Zealand up until June 2008 and since then have lived in Brisbane, Australia." - Warren Stutt

Source

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tschusterbauer

The NTSB FDR read-out stopped prior to any light pole impacts.

(AGAIN.....the data was corrupted due to impact factors, and the NTSB was tasked with putting out a preliminary video as a way to comprehend the event.)

But, regardless......there are still plenty of eyewitnesses, and the debris and the most conclusive.....the DNA.

The fact is, the flight operating as American 77 impacted the Pentagon.

These claims otherwise (and in fact, this thread and the Original Poster does not claim there was no American 77 impact....this OP's assertion is about the "angle" of the impact....an attempt to 'shoe-horn' in a so-called "North of Citgo" ground track path).

This distraction of the "no plane" nonsense is pointless.
edit on Fri 16 March 2012 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by CFerguson

Has the NTSB ever claimed 4 seconds are missing from their decode?

The readily available video seems to answer that question, does it not?

Delve into the Warren Stutt and Frank Legge work more deeply. Check out the FOIA requests that they made.

I know the facts are there....heck, you can contact them directly!

Ask them personally.....that way, you get no third-hand hearsay.....

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Delve into the Warren Stutt and Frank Legge work more deeply.

I have, and it appears they do not have a clue as to FDR analysis.

See more here -

Warren Stutt Decode Shows Altitude too high to Impact Pentagon
Click

Vertical and Lateral Acceleration do not shows signs of "impact", proving Longitudinal Deceleration was not due to "impact" as speculated by Legge/Stutt
Click

Warren Stutt's admitted lack of expertise with respect to FDR Investigation
Click

RA - PA Correlation, proving the "Altitude Divergence" calculated by Legge/Stutt was due to RA measuring from an object higher than ground level. Fatal to the Legge/Stutt argument.
Click

If Legge/Stutt "Altitude Divergence" calculations were correct, Aircraft would be slamming into the ground. IAD ILS RWY 01R Approach Analysis, Instruments required for IFR Flight Based on Regulation.
Click

Calculations based on Stutt Theory with respect to RA Tracking Capability, proving Stutt's theory false.
Click

More confirmation supporting RA Tracking Capability referenced is in fact a longitudinal velocity, and not the vertical velocity as speculated by Legge/Stutt
Click

Explains Lack Of Attention To Detail in the very first paragraph of the Legge/Stutt "Paper"
Click

Proof of Legge trying to weasel his way out of mis/disinformation he has presented
Click

A Response To Frank Legge And Warren Stutt, P4T rebuttal to Legge/Stutt "Paper" and "Rebuttal"
Click

Warren Stutt Refuses to Address the tough questions
Click

Legge/Stutt Admit to Leaving Erroneous References in their paper as a "Honey Pot" trap for readers
Click

More statements from FDR Expert Dennis Ciminio
Click
Click

Source

Proudbird, why hasn't the NTSB claimed that such information is missing from their decode, and more importantly, why have they not acknowledged such a "corrupt bug" in their industry leading software in which Warren Stutt claims exists?

Secondly, why hasn't one pilot been willing to endorse the Legge/Stutt analysis? Why haven't you endorsed their work?

edit on 16-3-2012 by CFerguson because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hilarious, and shameless self-promotion.

Good job, Rob!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Translation - "I have no intention of answering your questions as they will incriminate my agenda if answered honestly."

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

A grab, from your site:

weedwhacker/proudbird/weemad + other socks = all the same person.

More funny stuff....and hilariously incorrect.

The laughs...I enjoy them.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Translation - "I have no intention of crawling out of my hole to endorse anything that I claim or promote. I have only nervous laughter. Since I am such a loser, I had no choice but to beg the ATS mods to let me back on the boards so I can feel superior in some way.", Proudbird/Weedwhacker

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

At what level of evidence does the fantasy end, for some people?

In this thread it has been clearly refuted, by a preponderance of evidence, that the "Orignal Post" is grossly mistaken.

Done, here.

There is nothing else to see....all the rest is more of the same nonsense, repeated ad infinitum.

And yes, there is a sort of "entertainment" aspect to it....which is, at its base, a little bit (perhaps) cruel....but still......bring on the popcorn!!! ATS thrives on it (popcorn, that is....)......

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   

In this thread it has been clearly refuted, by a preponderance of evidence,

OK, so this explains your attitude. You feel only a "preponderance of evidence" is required to justify something like this.

Unfortunately for you, (and for those linked above), and perhaps fortunately for the rest of us, the death penalty (or any type of criminal charges) requires evidence Beyond A Reasonable Doubt. Clearly you do not know the difference.

However, thanks to people like you, who spend their days and nights arguing with people you think are nuts for requiring a higher standard of evidence, you will be elated to know that such a high standard is being eroded daily from the US Constitution.. again, thanks to people like you.

Your failure to answer my questions once again noted.

You will eventually be held accountable. Truth always prevails.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFerguson

In this thread it has been clearly refuted, by a preponderance of evidence,

OK, so this explains your attitude. You feel only a "preponderance of evidence" is required to justify something like this.

Unfortunately for you, (and for those linked above), and perhaps fortunately for the rest of us, the death penalty (or any type of criminal charges) requires evidence Beyond A Reasonable Doubt. Clearly you do not know the difference.

However, thanks to people like you, who spend their days and nights arguing with people you think are nuts for requiring a higher standard of evidence, you will be elated to know that such a high standard is being eroded daily from the US Constitution.. again, thanks to people like you.

Your failure to answer my questions once again noted.

I certainly agree with your last three words. So how did the "cockpit door never opened " and the "Acars messages" smoking guns pan out ?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
So how did the "cockpit door never opened "

Can you please show us data which proves the cockpit doorwas open for a hijack to take place?

and the "Acars messages"

Can you please show us where UAL Dispatchers claim ACARS were received from stations other than already claimed?

Perhaps you have more weight than the data provided by the NTSB and testimony provided by UAL Dispatchers?

Are you willing to be called to the stand as a rebuttal witness to the above? ARe you willing to put your name to any claim you make.. anywhere?

Is Proudbird?

Alfie, why are you here day in and day out to argue with people you think have an irrelevant argument?

Perhaps this is why?

Click

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

And you are telling me that a 55’ foot long airfoil weighing at LEAST a total of six and a half tons traveling at something around 750 feet per second is going to be ripped apart by a 20-some-odd foot 8 inch diameter aluminum light pole designed to break away when a car hits it.

Your logic is flawed. Yes it's possible as I said, weight is not the issue. Here's an example why:

Consider hitting a golf ball with a golf club, the golf ball weighs about 45 grams. What happens to the golf ball?

Now, set down an ostrich egg on your golf tee (which weighs 120 KG and is much larger) and hit it with the same club.

What do you think is going to happen?

Cars are designed to take head on impacts, plane wings are not.

Golf balls are designed to take impacts, Ostrich eggs are not.

Apples and oranges yet again.
edit on 16-3-2012 by Insolubrious because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Insolubrious

Read more about "trebor" here.

Click

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   

This is going way off topic. I know I started it but I couldn't just let your truth will prevail comment pass.

You know perfectly well that the cockpit door was never recorded open, not only on the final fatal flight but on several previous including trans-continental. There is no evidence the cockpit door parameter was ever connected and, given that it was never recorded open, it seems vanishingly improbable it ever was.

So far as the Acars messages fiasco is concerned , you yourself pulled the debate about it on P4t wnen it went pear-shaped.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
You know perfectly well that the cockpit door was never recorded open,

Translation - "I do not have any proof that the cockpit door was open for a hijack to take place".

not only on the final fatal flight but on several previous including trans-continental.

You trust such a decode based on Warren Stutt? A man who would be laughed off the stand if called as an expert witness? (if he ever made it into a court room).

There is no evidence the cockpit door parameter was ever connected

There is no evidence Santa does not exist. I suppose you think Santa exists?

Click and Learn

So far as the Acars messages fiasco is concerned , you yourself pulled the debate about it on P4t wnen it went pear-shaped.

I did? Where?

It appears to be front and center on the Pilots For 911 Truth home page.

pilotsfor911truth.org...

In other words, you do not have any rebuttal witness to the UAL Dispatcher claims?

Just as I thought.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by CFerguson

Oh. My. Lord. Someone is off his meds again. You really should try and keep up with your lithium prescriptions, but we all do appreciate and enjoy your visits here.

PfT has been kind of quiet of late - you need to come up with a new "smoKinG gUn!!11!!" - something like the ammonia vapors from backed up toilets paralyzed all the passengers and turned those innocent Saudi passangers into zombie terrorists. Could you look into that for us, since it is your site and all. Its kind of tough getting our joint ATS/Pentagon Blogger Bonus payments when PfT gets into its paranoid schizophrenic manic depressive phase (which is all the time, really).....its just that there are no bonus payments for us Section 5 workers when PfT isn't issuing Press Releases!!! touting some moonbat aeronautical clown car.

How many transcontinental flights did that airplane have in the weeks prior to 9/11 where you claim the cockpit door *never ever* opened? How long does it take to fly from Newark or Dulles or Kennedy or Logan to SFO or LAX? How long did your ACARS sMoKinG gUn!!!11! last before you took it down because you admited you had no clue whatsoever as to what was really going on? At what speed will an aircraft "break"? What altitude will a departing KADW aircraft be when it crosses KDCA on a Camp Springs 1 departure? What altuitude will KDCA approach aircraft be in the airfield environment when in the terminal phase of their arrival procedures? What does the "P" in P-56 mean and why would a controller vector an aircraft (Gopher 06) toward and along the very edge of a "P" area?

Anyhow, I hope you jump on this generator trailer thread and explain to all of us (before you are banned again, of course), in your inimicable way, how a 757 can create that sort of damage from a north of the Citgo service station flight path. Or how it can fly over. Or fly by. Or disappear.

Faster and funnier!

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by trebor451

Oh. My. Lord. Someone is off his meds again. You really should try and keep up with your lithium prescriptions, but we all do appreciate and enjoy your visits here.

So, I'm off my meds, but you are so obsessed with Rob Balsamo that you create a screaname that spells Robert backwards, and continually stalk Rob Balsamo?

Not to mention the fact you could never obtain an FAA Certificate, let alone make it to Top Gun, nor even the front seat of an airplane?

Keep up the good work "trebor"!

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join