It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worldwide SKYQUAKE Phenomena: Earth's Core, Axis or Magnetosphere Destabilizing?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Widespread observation of harmonic anomolies overhead in our Earth's sky may be an early warning of the major shift occuring deep beneath our feet?

Earth's magnetic field/magnetosphere is weakening and additionally compressed under the added stress from recent large solar flares?

we do not fully hear these extreme low frequency sounds, just some partial harmonic of it called the sideband by radio people?

the other cause is "inconstant" changes in earth's own magnetic field and pulses being issued from the core, see more here:

science.nasa.gov...

secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:50 PM
link   
God i hope so. Bring it!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
change its comming

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There's been a fair bit of talk about this for the last few months, I find it exciting and interesting. a Russian scientist was the first to blow the whistle on this, interested to see how this transpires.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

while i haven't discounted other possibilities

some form of theophany is high on my list

The theophany at Mount Sinai is related in calm, simple language in Exodus xix. 16-25. God's manifestation is accompanied by thunder and lightning; there is a fiery flame, reaching to the sky; the loud notes of a trumpet are heard; and the whole mountain smokes and quakes. Out of the midst of the flame and the cloud a voice reveals the Ten Commandments
en.wikipedia.org...

sighh wiki's no good here

i mean theophany as is described in Velikovsky's "worlds in collision"
as strange sounds/voices that have an origin in telluric shifts

OT: umm what happened to your previous thread?

The New
www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 6-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing. Interesting information to say the least. The first video could have been so much better if it was an actual human voice and not that silly computer generated thing. That, and the continual popups over text I was trying to read really put me off! Star and Flag nonetheless. Thanks again.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   

thanks for posting the thread i didnt know this was still going on i thought someone said the videos were being faked and that it was a waterphone instrument.this is 1 of those things i gotta hear for myself.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think its just 2012 hype... When nothing happens in dec, and come 2013, suddenly nobody will care about the noises.... I hear noises every night that sound crazy, and if i recorded them they would sound like these other dumb noises. But its the freeway construction they do at night, and if not that its another construction site a few miles away...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Some of these weird sounds have been around for a long time. People didn't say anything about them before. I guess they are just paying attention now. Sometimes I've heard these kind of things before and thought they were probably semi's somewhere a long way away. That's still a possibility of some of these sounds, Semi tractor trailers.

I have noticed that for some strange reason that sound has been easier to hear from long away over the last couple of years. I think it's because of more methyl-mercury in the air which makes sound travel farther. The glaciers take the methyl-mercury out of the air but they are getting smaller so more of this compound is left in the air. Tornado activity may also make some airborn or the natural mercury air levels may increase as the air warms. No big deal, it will just let you hear things more loudly.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

brought down a barn

clintonville, wi houses, neighborhoods shaking

ottawa, ca spooky sound in sky

holland? confused birds, dogs "scraping" sound in sky

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Go get therapy PLEASE...

This is no conspiracy...

They said this crap 100's of years ago... Did it happen?
NOPE!

Will it happen on another planet??? Possible.

But it's SO unlike that it will happen on here Earth... Why?
Gravity... Plus, the weight and that from the earth's people.

Gravity on earth is so strong, it takes a Space Shuttle to empty 78% of it's fuel compartment to get OUT of Earth's Atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   
you think i would have heard these skyquakes by now if its such a worldwide event. Since I havent and none has been reported in the UK nor has any reputable witnesses have come forward that have heard these sounds. All the information I have seen comes from 3rd hand sources and quite frankly I am getting bored of this.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by matty1053
conspiracy...

Gee whiz, thanks for shovin that word in my mouth

*swallows*

top topics

join