It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Waves of Life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Waves are loud, waves are light
Waves are power, waves are Might
Waves can be long, waves can be tight
Waves can end at a Dam, what a plight.
Waves can end an Admiral in the night.
Waves change by channel, waves change by fight
Waves result in Energy is that right?
Waves work as many, waves are strong when they unite.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:23 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Superb!
This is where I'm at. I hope that I can make sense of the details.

Keep going.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I would agree with theories like this if....

I didn't believe that reality is a construct of the mind.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Epirus, since this is posted in "Deams and Personal Predictions" does this mean you dreamnt these images and drew them for us, or did you find this somewhere?

Also, have you seen this thread? Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

It adds to your descriptions, by mapping "god" and showing how events pass sequentially.

I wrote this, last night whilst trying to sense the interaction between various vortices.

Humans are a hole that opens up and closes: life / death
The soul floats through an energy field called the body
The spirit is the infinite but from another perspective
Life shines though from a single point genetically
Complex is complex when you speak of mind
The energy that arises, speaks of you too
The mind cloud is the sum of your parts

Ed. Everything perceived is in a state of duality, but THIS is the role of the interpreter and referenced to the 'self', which itself is an infinitely expandable concept, timeless and inseparable from the universe.

Therefore, the more you know the more vibrant the questions become, how to chose them and what to do about them is a matter for the body / mind. None of this could occur without "life".
edit on 6-3-2012 by squandered because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:41 PM
link   
An incredible amount of synchronicity lead me down a path I couldn't refuse. I posted it in this forum because I didn't know where else to post it. I'm hoping others have experienced the same synchronicity and we can help each other understand it all.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by onequestion
I would agree with theories like this if....

I didn't believe that reality is a construct of the mind.

It's the construct of a mind, your just a part of that mind. So you're not wrong.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by squandered
Epirus, since this is posted in "Deams and Personal Predictions" does this mean you dreamnt these images and drew them for us, or did you find this somewhere?

Also, have you seen this thread? Secrets of Our Existence and Universe Unraveled

It adds to your descriptions, by mapping "god" and showing how events pass sequentially.

I wrote this, last night whilst trying to sense the interaction between various vortices.

Humans are a hole that opens up and closes: life / death
The soul floats through an energy field called the body
The spirit is the infinite but from another perspective
Life shines though from a single point genetically
Complex is complex when you speak of mind
The energy that arises, speaks of you too
The mind cloud is the sum of your parts

Ed. Everything perceived is in a state of duality, but THIS is the role of the interpreter and referenced to the 'self', which itself is an infinitely expandable concept, timeless and inseparable from the universe.

Therefore, the more you know the more vibrant the questions become, how to chose them and what to do about them is a matter for the body / mind. None of this could occur without "life".
edit on 6-3-2012 by squandered because: (no reason given)

Very insightful.

Generally speaking it seems that an infinite source wanted to understand the finite. It created an illusion that is the finite universe. What happens is still real in the sense that it has been experienced but it's only as real as a dream one could have in that it's a construct from the origin. Physical doesn't exist. It seems that perhaps this "experience" was broken down in levels of power or understanding from the most understanding to the least(dimensions/densities). As each part understands what the original source intended to learn it develops into another experience as to learn another part of the finite and perhaps beyond.

At this level it seems that we are very limited in what we can perceive(look at the chart of the visible spectrum vs. invisible...same goes for sound) . There's something more to the magnetic world which we are starting to remember. Numbers among other things are very important clues to the truth. They were left for us in the ancient writings and measurements of "ruins".
edit on 7-3-2012 by Epirus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

Wow I haven't thought about it like this before... It makes a lot of sense to me. Maybe this answers the dilemma that we are all one.I need to let it sink in more before making s conclusion. S&F for the interested jump in me so far.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

... Life as we know it, lights the complexity, all the bells and whistles - the flickering is awareness, the direction of the mirrors is our seemingly unbreakable code.

We see all points on a different wavelength...

You got me ticking

Q. What do you reference 'life' as?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If you want to maintain this momentum can we suppose that all things have awareness, and that 'being' is a direct response to awareness, (or that 'to be' is a potential energy). That is, a planet, a human, a society, earth / fire / wind and even elemental structures, you name it - are in fact alive in awareness of self to the very degree, that 'it is'.

This does not mean we construct our reality, but we determine our future according to the present.
It doesn't mean that reality is predetermined, because the logical argument also leads to the conclusion that we determine all reality. Both options are dualistic constructions and beyond determination.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:27 AM
link   

If you want to maintain this momentum can we suppose that all things have awareness, and that 'being' is a direct response to awareness, (or that 'to be' is a potential energy). That is, a planet, a human, a society, earth / fire / wind and even elemental structures, you name it - are in fact alive in awareness of self to the very degree, that 'it is'.

This does not mean we construct our reality, but we determine our future according to the present.
It doesn't mean that reality is predetermined, because the logical argument also leads to the conclusion that we determine all reality. Both options are dualistic constructions and beyond determination.

Yes you're on the right path so far. Go on more...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Nice geometry. There's a lot of information in those images. My conscious mind doesn't get it all but I feel my subconscious working.

I see familiar forms... many of them I've experimented with. I wonder what he (the artist) could've done with a 3d modeling program? Those images appear old and hand-drawn.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Yes, the pathless path

Can you put forward something linking 'life' to what we've discussed.. not 'life' itself as that is awareness alone if we speak it, but "life" as a derivative of magnetic energy "symbiology"? This is a thrilling topic, so far!

I haven't put my head around the diagrams above. I'm looking forward to sinking it in.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus

Yes, the pathless path

Can you put forward something linking 'life' to what we've discussed.. not 'life' itself as that is awareness alone if we speak it, but "life" as a derivative of magnetic energy "symbiology"? This is a thrilling topic, so far!

I haven't put my head around the diagrams above. I'm looking forward to sinking it in.

Sure thing! I'll update the thread tomorrow. I have to get some slumber now. I look forward to discussing it in greater detail. Have a good one!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Epirus

If this was 3D... (posted in this 204 page post Vortex math - There is a lot of material here)

Ed. I should say 4D

Note: I don't have an informed opinion on vortex dynamics though I'm drawn towards symmetry.

edit on 7-3-2012 by bowtomonkey because: This is not just animation

top topics

join