It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mayor witnessed 'SCRAPING' Sound in Saskatchewan sky

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Ian Hamilton, North Battleford's mayor, says "What I experienced was a scraping sound, like a snowplow."

similar experiences are being reported in Saskatoon (northern Saskatchewan) and well as many many parts of the USA and Europe.

this is the first time i've heard a prominent leader figure (in this case, the Mayor!) claim witness to this strange phenomena on record. and the first time i've heard the sounds being described as a "scraping" of the sky.

today animals in my neighborhood were behaving really erratic, roudy, noisy. wonder what's going on in the bigger scheme of things, anything special?

edit on 6-3-2012 by BiggerPicture because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Cool video - thank you. S+F

The scientist(?) at the end of the video is wrong.

If it was some electromagnetic thing then why are we only hearing it now in the last few years?

edit on 6-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: Because it was wrong.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BiggerPicture

Great video. I would love to hear the noise myself so I can understand it better. I wonder if it sounds different or if it vibrates/affects people differently than when hearing a recording.

The scientist in the video said it isn't a noise, but electromagnetic energy in the atmosphere.

I'm not from a northern latitude, could anyone who's spent time there tell me if they can hear the auroras? Can any subject matter experts speculate as to why people from various latitudes can now hear electromagnetic energy?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ok so now the noise comes from the radiation belt........ Hmmmmm i thought it was said to be coming from fracking???

Yepp (SMH)..... Something is up. And happening more often. Good or bad, its coming. What ever it is........

( grabs popcorn, gets ready for a show ) yeppperzzz...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by stewiegriffin

I agree, it looks like a set behind him anyways lol. He seems like he doesn't know spit anyways.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
It could be a "sound check" for HAARP.
Maybe since we see evidence of a global catastrophe happening at the end of the year then TPTB will fake a Armageddon when in fact it will be the rays of the sun burning us up.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
This link has good commentary on it,
Strange noises reported around North Battleford, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Strangestuff.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Wow. Now these sounds are hitting close to home. I never heard them myself, but I do admit that the weather and atmosphere have not been normal.
I wish that scientist could have expanded his explanation a bit. Electromagnetics from Aurora? This is all new to me. Why does it apparently sound like the gears of death?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by stewiegriffin
Cool video - thank you. S+F

The scientist(?) at the end of the video is wrong.

If it was some electromagnetic thing then why are we only hearing it now in the last few years?

edit on 6-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by stewiegriffin because: Because it was wrong.

That's what I say. If it is some natural occurance, why are we just hearing them now??????
Something is going on.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by collietta

You can hear the auroras sometimes, they can make a crackling noise.

edit on 7-3-2012 by BaZooKaJ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Magnetics.......lends creedence to the solar flares, CME's and the magnetic belt the solar system is passing through.

This is insane...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:38 AM
link   
There's been lots of speculation on this site about the magnetic field being someway related.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I hear that the reason for some of these sounds is that we are loosing like 10% of our atmosphere do to a loss to our magnetic field.
This could be a crunching of our atmosphere.

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   

this one in Regina, Eastern Saskatchewan different from scraping.

what could it be?

snowblower?

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
The scientist who thought it was an electromagnetic effect is plain wrong. If it had been, the sound could not have been picked up by a microphone, which depends on vibrations in AIR, not electomagnetic waves. It is true that certain frequencies can directly stimulate the cochlea and then the auditory nerve in the human ear without bending hairs in the Organ of Conti due to pressure changes in the ear fluid so as to stimulate nerve impulses. But this cannot be the reason for the sounds because cell phone and camera microphones have recorded them.

The silly scientist does not have a clue but he does not want to admit it.
edit on 11-3-2012 by micpsi because: correct typo

new topics

top topics

join