It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh yeah!, X-5 flare just happened.. May be earth directed, Bring it Sun!!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
No Fears! There is a wonderful wonderful energy here now, reach into that higher frequency. A hand is being thrown down to us now, reach up for it.

I woke up and knew a timeline shift had just taken place, at least for us, and perhaps for others or even all.

Where there was fascism and hidden events, things lying ahead, suddenly a whole download of work to do, family management, community work, a huge amount of information came, and with that, an energy boost.

I have a feeling when you're doing the work you're meant to do, you don't get sick as much either.

Don't see this as negative.

If they're actually secretly using cern to work with photons and open stargates, well....they are wrong about the Light to begin with, so they're going to be enlightened truly, if they're doing that.

No Fear. Reach for the Light. Its a real high frequency one.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
So lets sum it all up.

The facts so far.....

1.Excedrin is off the shelf and we are left with store brands.

2. No one can seem to click the official links displaying the real facts.

okey dokey

www.swpc.noaa.gov...

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I did not see anywhere that you all may have realized it is happening later than forecasted. It will be hitting this evening, now. It is still growing as it speeds outward from the sun.

I had not seen any current updates, so I thought I would add this.
And on another note, I was told two days ago that Earth tilted it's axis, about 8pm CT, and that if you let go of say a broom handle it could stand there on its own, this person said it was all over the news. I never saw, heard anything about this. Googled, still nothing. Did this really happen?

www.starhq.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MoEskiMo

the broom handle thing is a joke! with a flat bristled broom, they all do it. also, there are people posting vids using invisible thread from magic shops!

Up in Vancouver B.C. we are having kinda a cloudy day! radio stations all still work, but the internet is being really glitchy on the Telus network.
Phone works on Rogers network with no problems!

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:04 AM
link   

It is definately happeining now

www.spaceweather.com

solarham.com

It will probably last untill evening though.

Lol i wouldnt trust something called the Elizabethton Star to give you solid facts.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

It "hit" a long time ago bro. It has long peaked and is now slowly leaving. Trust your eyes on the data sites, not the crappy news places.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, as expected, there's nothing to see. No power outages, no down communications other than a few high altitude radio issues....nothing...zip. Guess Earth's long proven and robust magnetosphere that's been holding steady for a few billion years is still just fine.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Apocalyptic
Well, as expected, there's nothing to see. No power outages, no down communications other than a few high altitude radio issues....nothing...zip. Guess Earth's long proven and robust magnetosphere that's been holding steady for a few billion years is still just fine.

yeah! respect that nice magnetosphere that protected our electric stuff for a few billion years !

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The Bz index is going south folks!

www.solarham.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3

Where's the pointer gone for the solar wind speed?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by justcurious31

Hasn't moved, steady at about 300 km/s.

*EDIT*

Never mind though, its gone back up.
edit on 3/8/12 by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3

Originally posted by justcurious31

Hasn't moved, steady at about 300 km/s.

Its not showing on my computer, But the Bz seems to have gone up abit again on mine, Or my computer is on a go slow....

It is moving back up now, No idea why the solar wind pointer is not on mine though....
edit on 3/8/2012 by justcurious31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Check out this nifty little diagram for those who want to see a great visual of the CME coming and passing the earth.

Nifty Diagram Link

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   
That meter hasn't been working for a while now, I've been using this one, it's in the upper right corner.

solarimg.org...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3
That meter hasn't been working for a while now, I've been using this one, it's in the upper right corner.

solarimg.org...

Brilliant thank you

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm predicting another X burst within the next 24 hours. After a night of looking at this stuff, I feel I have a degree.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IZombie
I'm predicting another X burst within the next 24 hours. After a night of looking at this stuff, I feel I have a degree.

Well, I just read somewhere that 1429 is now 7 times larger than earth, whereas it was only 3 times larger at the time of the X5.4. If you're correct, which I believe you could be, it might be an even bigger one yet. Not to mention, I believe there is yet another active sunspot region coming around to point us soon after 1429.

Hold on folks.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   
You can avoid anything to do with this solar flare by simply staying home during the day.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
I am out on the lanai, Simi Valley, CA.

I do not see any magnetic particle storm. It is windy though.

Oh wait, get my compass out.

Nuth'n.

Oh wait, let me go get my gamma radiation meter...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Bz is dropping fast, wonder how low it will go.

www2.nict.go.jp...
edit on 3/8/12 by s0l4rn1ghtm4r3 because: (no reason given)

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join