It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this a UFO or Venus? STEREO Ahead COR2 March 6th, 2012

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

did nobody else notice that if this were the positions of venus, murcury, and the sun at the time of the cme flare, that the 3 line up pretty much in a straight line?

does this give evidence to the possibility of something major happening during the galactic alignment?
edit on 8-3-2012 by taguon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by taguon

The CME was directed in the direction of Earth, not Mercury and Venus.

does this give evidence to the possibility of something major happening during the galactic alignment?

No.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

right, i understand that, but what came to mind when i saw this was all that "sacred geometry" and masons with their signs and angles and such. was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

In the image from STEREO A it was Mercury.
In the image from SOHO it is not Mercury. Mercury does not appear in the SOHO image.

STEREO A and SOHO are looking at the Sun from completely different point of view. You posted the location chart yourself.
edit on 3/8/2012 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Jeez Phage, sometimes you can be so flippantly smug (see the bolded text that I provided).
Yeah yeah, I see how they are in two different orbits. I have even provided the SOHO orbit chart. SOHO is at L1.

But provide me the evidence (like the links or charts that I provide) to back up your claim that these are "Random cosmic ray strikes on the sensor."
Again here are the SOHO images. The white dot with the line through it, looks just like other photos of Venus, Mercury...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by taguon
reply to post by Phage

right, i understand that, but what came to mind when i saw this was all that "sacred geometry" and masons with their signs and angles and such. was wondering if anyone else thought the same thing?

No.
I hadn't thought of that.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

did nobody else notice that if this were the positions of venus, murcury, and the sun at the time of the cme flare, that the 3 line up pretty much in a straight line?

Yes, but perhaps it's coincidental.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

what i was thinking about was fibonacci. what if the "energy" isnt going in a STRAIGHT line, but instead in a fibonacci spiral than involves the entire milky way and all that is within it?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   

So you knew it wasn't Mercury.

But provide me the evidence (like the links or charts that I provide) to back up your claim that these are "Random cosmic ray strikes on the sensor."

sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by taguon

we know that sacred geometry was recorded and studied by the most brilliant of minds and the most secret of societies; but we never add sacred geometry in any equation that i could think of. what if sacred geometry is the missing factor to everything we cant answer?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   

So you knew it wasn't Mercury.

No. Not until you pointed out that SOHO and STEREO were on different orbits.
So I looked it up and posted what I found. If I'm wrong, I'll stand corrected, and post the facts. And you were correct on the two different orbits. (although it could still be a Jedi mind trick
)

Thank you. I'll review what you posted.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

perhaps, but how many coincidences have been happening closer and closer together, with so many predictions and prophecies coming true faster and faster, and with so many drastic changes in our world (weather/politics/civil war/famine/etc) happening more and more?

it reminds me of timewave zero, and again, fibonacci, but also; what if the mayans WERE really onto something that we may be just on the verge of figuring out?

the mayans disappeared pretty much out of nowhere; so what if they figured out what we are just now coming to figure out and left us that calendar to survive what they knew was bound to happen?

even the mayan calendar itself is a fibonacci sequence.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Thank you for the links provided.
In this link:sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
NASA demonstrates on how a cosmic ray hit can be "morphed into a UFO."
The cosmic ray hit is in red.

The above arbitration does not look like the SOHO photos, that resemble a planet, that I provided.
Although it is an interesting link from NASA.
Link #2. sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil...
This page, Phage, actually proves my point. Thank you.
Section 1 describes what planets look like.
Here is a photo of the planets, from the link that you provided.

Section 2. Cosmic ray noise.
Here is a NASA photo, from the same link that you provided, that displays cosmic ray noise.

Of these two NASA photos that visually provide a foundation of what a planet looks like and what cosmic rays look like, what is this?

Mercury is not in the field of view of SOHO at all. It will appear in the C3 images beginning March 18th.

And yes, you are correct, it is not Mercury,

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If you understand why the planets sometimes have that appearance you would also understand why cosmic ray impacts also sometimes do.

Note: The "rings" (or "wings") seen either side of the planets are not real. They appear because the planets frequently saturate the CCD, causing a bleeding of pixels along a single row.
Cosmic rays can produce the same effect. An extremely energetic cosmic ray can produce a very dramatic effect.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

even the mayan calendar itself is a fibonacci sequence.

Who is fibonacci?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If you understand why the planets sometimes have that appearance you would also understand why cosmic ray impacts also sometimes do.

Note: The "rings" (or "wings") seen either side of the planets are not real. They appear because the planets frequently saturate the CCD, causing a bleeding of pixels along a single row.
Cosmic rays can produce the same effect. An extremely energetic cosmic ray can produce a very dramatic effect.

But the photos of the anomaly that I provided from SOHO do look like the other planets (I am not saying that this is what it is). It is rounded and depicts the typical horizontal CCD bleed of pixels..
The one you provided is agreeably a cosmic ray strike, notice how your aberration is fuzzy starting at the oblique right upper side and then becomes clearer toward the lower left. Additionally, the cosmic ray strike does not form a sphere like a planet does, but forms a semi-circle.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   

the guy who discovered the fibonacci sequence. Leonardo Pisano Bigollo. considered one of the most talented mathematicians in western mathematics.

the new fox show "touch" is kinda based off of him

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:56 PM
link   

the guy who discovered the fibonacci sequence. Leonardo Pisano Bigollo. one of the most talented mathematicians in western mathematics

Thank you.
I'll review the video.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:00 PM
link   

no prob, and if you didnt see my edit, i added a commercial for a new show that fox is coming out with based on that sequence

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   

no prob, and if you didnt see my edit, i added a commercial for a new show that fox is coming out with based on that sequence

Yes I remember watching it on HULU. The child places the cell phones in a Fibonacci spiral.
However the placement of the STEREO and SOHO satellites is beyond my paygrade.
What I see in the SOHO photos, above, do not represent cosmic ray strikes. Phage put forth a compelling argument, but the photographic evidence that he uses, does not resemble the planetoid object in the SOHO photos that I provide.Its frustrating that this thread attracted only 2 additional respondents. Perhaps if I had changed the title to SOHO anomaly looks like Lady Gaga's breasts, it would have attracted more viewers.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

yeah, its pretty sad. i was hoping someone else saw what i saw. the idea of sacred geometry being used in this is almost genius to me if i could provide some proof of it? i wouldve thought it was going to have an epiphany effect and open peoples minds up more to it? but i guess kony2012 is still on the top of the priority list of people?

i want Phage's input!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join