It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No big deal, but why is there a black cube or square

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:13 PM
link   
blocked out on the right of the current soho photo? I don't go there everyday to know if this is common, but I go atleast twice a week and have never noticed one before
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Have you considered asking Nasa via email?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
I am pretty sure it's some sort of technical glitch.

I am also 100000000000% certain it is not there to hide the approach of Nibiru/Planet X/Cybertron.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by oghamxx

No, I thought maybe one of the smarty pants science space guys on here would know. Plus Nasa has proof of Aliens and they haven't announced it to the public, so I wouldn't ask them anything.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hee hee. This one is so ripe for certain posters.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   
There is a thing called the learning center, I know lots of folks don't like to hit it due to being educational and possibly condescending, but it does explain the many anomalies these spacecraft image due to various different things.

Some much prefer to believe a big black square is tilting our planet making the moon look upside down and stuff. So why would all this finally occur now once we have the technology of detection in this day and age? Its called education, it doesn't mean that you are stupid, I wouldn't ask my lawyer to fix my boat, or my tax guy to perform an appendectomy.
edit on 6-3-2012 by Illustronic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Mattodlum

NASA would tell you that it's data lost in the transmission from the satellite but since they, of course, lie, that means that it must be an alien ship.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah...that's the ticket...big square UFO. Or, the secret place where unicorns sit and laugh their rainbow colored tails off at us silly humans.

Don't buy that explanation.....then, it's a glitch in data transmission......

Des

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No point in calling the answer, no one has contacted NASA and we cant see if this persists, moves or disappears yet,so lets just leave this, as it is in invitation to Trols both ways, and let the OP post again tomorrow if the error persists on new images

Namaste.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

NASA would tell you that it's data lost in the transmission from the satellite but since they, of course, lie, that means that it must be an alien ship.

Thanks for clearing this up Phage, your condescending sarcasm always brightens my day.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The Borg?

They finally made it to sector 0-0-1

Damn you Picard from the future, Damn you to hell!!!!

Now lets see if it moves!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

have you ever considered that it just might be a little data-outage?????? Have you ever spoken with somebody on your cellphone, whilst driving through a tunnel, and your cellphone breaks up for just half-a-second or so?, guess what, the same can happen to SOHO, or any satellite too...

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Reply to post by Hellhound604

To be fair the earth does not pass through tunnels, behind buildings and mountains and such. So bad example.

On the other hand, since NASA are the ones in charge a 'data interuption/loss' would be as good an excuse as any. Its not like somebody can argue with them...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
Reply to post by Hellhound604

To be fair the earth does not pass through tunnels, behind buildings and mountains and such. So bad example.

On the other hand, since NASA are the ones in charge a 'data interuption/loss' would be as good an excuse as any. Its not like somebody can argue with them...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

true, but there are things like solar storms, etc, that can interfere with transmissions.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

No big deal, but why is there a black cube or square

It is the All Spark
Optimus will be along soon to clear up

Cran

top topics

join