It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

5 Night Vision UFO's - South Wales UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I wanted to post this because I'v seen videos like this before where the UFO's are in a very similar formation and only seen at night.

Notice the UFO's change formation with the front object speeding off at 44 seconds
Weird. The objects even seem to form another formation as soon the front one goes

Heres a video that the above video reminded me of:

The above was filmed in California 2008. The OP video was filmed in Neath, South Wales UK, last week.

What you guys think then?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:23 PM
link   
They always seem to be in formations of 5 or 7 I noticed. Are birds that strict with math?
I have seen a couple of these night vision formations that when zoomed in, were birds in formation, can't say all of these are definitely birds though.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Its hard to tell anything from a grainy video and there are so many fraudsters on youtube when it comes to subjects like these, but, I am inclined to believ they are real because I have seen similar in real life, it was 3 lights in the sky that would fly in formation and seperate randomly, jerking motions and that sort of thing but even that is not 100% proof but its good enough for me..
Either way, its pretty facsinating that as a civilised species we still get amazed by the sky.. exept for those who would rather spend their time gazing at other types of stars.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
They're birds. And that little rhythmic variation in light intensity? That's them flapping their wings. Fun videos, though. You wouldn't think birds would be so busy at night, but there they are, flapping away.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
My husband and I saw something very similar to this about 6-7 years ago late one night when walking home. Same formation, similar speed, very high. We watched it fly from North to South. As it approached the Southern horizon, the objects split formation disappearing into different directions. Could have been military jets of course, but the way they dispersed and disappeared so quickly looked very strange.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:37 PM
link   
tweet tweet goes the birds.

Fun to watch the skys at night..see lots of satellites and stuff, but need the night vision to see the birdies flying around.

make it full screen and you can, when they are closest overhead, see the little disturbances around the center that reflect their wings occasionally flapping.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
First thing to do when you see UFO footage on YouTube is to look at the other uploads they posted. The fact he decided to put copyright over the footage says a lot too. As for the footage itself, he could have a basic unrealistic animation hiding the detail with post processed noise. Making a "night vision" UFO is even easier than a day time piece of footage and even most of those are easily faked considering it is just dots in the sky.
edit on 6-3-2012 by OwenGP185 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

I live in Neath, where this was filmed.

I also know nothing about night vision or aircraft capability, as might be evident from the following question: Is there any chance these could be military-commissioned stealth aircraft?

The reason I ask is that I've seen some very bizarre military flight behaviour in this area over the years.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by lizziejayne

Is there any chance these could be military-commissioned stealth aircraft?

No, unless they are military birds.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wasn't expecting much, but am glad to have seen the video now, thanks for sharing. There's another great one near an airport, someone caught these objects quite a bit lower zooming over, but no idea what to search to show you that one.

Seeing your link to that older night vision video, my thought was "I hope this new video could help prove that the old video isn't showing a solid craft" and the new video clearly does, the shape changes and makes the "dots" look like individual objects (which I believe they are).

Furthermore, depending on their height, I don't think this "thing" is necessarily "invisible to the naked eye". When it's (or they) are high up (like in the two videos above) they are probably impossible to spot, but I am damn near sure I've seen these things when they've been lower and they CAN be seen. They are dark, egg shaped objects that will only illuminate if they are a) lower than these vids and b) passing over a lit area.

They are fantastically mysterious and, since my personal sighting, have become one of my favorite types of UFO. What are they doing flying around silently? Why do they remain clumped together? I know it's only my opinion - but I have no doubt these are a non-terrestrial "thing" or things. And I urge people to look up and look out for them but do NOT expect to look for something that is "lit up" as many normally would (me included, I'm usually scanning for lit up objects). These things are dark, egg shaped, silent and definitely not birds. These videos only go to prove that they ARE out there, whatever the heck they are...

Just to add, when I saw them (about two years ago) they were heading in the direction of South Wales. Spooky!

PS. Also makes me a little sad because these are (IMO) amongst the most genuine of types of real "alien" phenomena. These and the objects that zoom across the sky at lightning pace (as seen by aviators).

Really hoping more videos of these objects come to light, hoping we can get a clearer view of them - so please 5 strange blob things, can you fly a bit closer to the ground?

edit on 6-3-2012 by markymint because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by n00bUK

Make yourself a nice picnic, wrap up warm and find yourself a remote field to layback on and watch the night sky for a few hours. You will see more white 'orbs' flying around up there than your mind can comprehend.

I did this allot during the summer right next to Stonehenge and was absolutely blown away by just how many strange 'orbs' you can see with the naked eye. Some follow conventional flight patterns while others give the impression of abruptly changing course, disappearing and reappearing in different locations.

Honestly, do it. You won’t regret it!

reply to post by lizziejayne

Interesting that you should mention bizarre military behaviour. I've noticed this myself recently as I live near the M3. The military usually fly alongside the motorway as a navigation tool and recently they have been really active where at one point four Chinooks flew over the neighbourhood at 01:00am. These guys don’t fly high up either, so it would have woken up half of southern England.

Strange in my books.
edit on 7-3-2012 by LacunA because: Additional comments. Preventing double post.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Birds....that high and fast, huh? Gee they stay in such a perfect triangle...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by NYCbeliever
Good point. I'm not trying to start an argument with Blue Shift but I had the exact same questions as you when I read BS's reply.
Of course a volley of skeptics will say, you don't know how high or fast these birds are traveling.
Being the good ole Texas boy that I am, I've observed ,during the day, many flocks of geese and ducks flying south for the winter. Granted, I've seen em up pretty high, but never flying at such a rate and never in such a perfect formation that was maintained all the way across the sky.
In the OP video, the formation of lights is pretty clear and they maintain formation. If you've ever seen birds flying in formation, it usually looks more like a long, curving line with a bend in the middle (the lead bird). And the 'line' of birds fluctuates and changes as they make their way across the sky.

Im sure their are videos of what people thought were ufos in formation only to discover upon zooming in that the ufos were birds flapping their wings. But, I'll bet the formation wasn't near as perfect or consistent as the one in the video.

Maybe the "little light variation" is actually blinking lights on each object. Or it could be the most organized flock of 5 birds on earth.

top topics

join