It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Gingrich Caught Snoozing

page: 1
7

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Well that was embarrassing Newt...



Just before he was set to talk live via satellite to the AIPAC conference, Newt Gingrich was caught on video nodding off.

He woke up just as they went live and said, "I understand you have a panel. I look forward to any questions."

After 12 seconds of silence he was told there was no panel and began an improvised speech.


Video & source

Wow.. Awkward to say the least. Watch till the end for the embarrassing moment.

And for anybody voting for him: Good luck with that


Enjoy




posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
LOL You'd think that would be something Ron Paul would do, but nope. Maybe Newt is the guy that is a heart beat away, or a one second of shut eye away, from saying goodbye.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

“Listening to Panetta is not a relaxing experience,”


Sometimes you just have to keep it shut!



“Let me just say – I say this pretty briefly, I think, We need a fundamental reassessment of our entire understanding of the threat of radical Islam.”


Well what else is he going to say?? What a joke he is!
edit on 6-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
He must have skipped his morning breakfast of an unbaptized child with his Geritol.

It does get exhausting trying to remember all those scripts.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That is definitely US Political MADNESS!



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Good thing he has a little pillow under his chin to hold his head up.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by satron
LOL You'd think that would be something Ron Paul would do, but nope. Maybe Newt is the guy that is a heart beat away, or a one second of shut eye away, from saying goodbye.


I don't think he really needs to say that
It's done

ETA:

Newt Gingrich will win the Georgia primary, CNN projects based on exit polls

CNN


edit on 6-3-2012 by Hellas because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
"zzz zzzz zzz zz.... oh umm what was the key phrase I'm supposed to say..? oh yea!"



This is reality, not a movie, that's the sad part.

These dudes are attempting to run a country!

It's hard to have any confidence in our political system anymore.



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jazz87
"zzz zzzz zzz zz.... oh umm what was the key phrase I'm supposed to say..? oh yea!"



This is reality, not a movie, that's the sad part.

These dudes are attempting to run a country!

It's hard to have any confidence in our political system anymore.


Well who's the bigger Idiot here? The idiot himself, or the one following him?



posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hellas
 


You Know at the end of the day people are going to end up electing people like Newt and Bush and Al Gore. People with a solid stance on morality and whats wrong with america, worthy leaders like Ron Paul on the other hand, as much as me and the next guy would like to see in power (as president) would always be ridiculed and under represented by the mass media. and if there is one thing we know, it is that there is no shortage of sheepel in america. Its as if the whole thing was bought and sold a long time ago and they are holding these 'elections' to feed the false illusion of your freedom.

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)



posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by coirener
reply to post by Hellas
 


You Know at the end of the day people are going to end up electing people like Newt and Bush and Al Gore. People with a solid stance on morality and whats wrong with america, worthy leaders like Ron Paul on the other hand, as much as me and the next guy would like to see in power (as president) would always be ridiculed and under represented by the mass media. and if there is one thing we know, it is that there is no shortage of sheepel in america. Its as if the whole thing was bought and sold a long time ago and they are holding these 'elections' to feed the false illusion of your freedom.

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)


Well said! But there's always going to be sheeple.



new topics

top topics



 
7

log in

join