It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here We Go! MSM Steps Up Campaign on Iran with Negative Stories. Post Yours Here!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:04 PM
link   
As predicted widely on ATS, the MSM would start by publishing negative stories about Iran and how they oppress their people in an effort to create 'good reason' to 'liberate' the people of Iran.

news.ninemsn.com.au...

How many have you found from your local news outlet?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Bastards! I bet Iran stole the last carton of heavy cream I needed at work today to make my dressing.

ffs Iran.

I take the 'news' stories as seriously as you took the above.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by eonpeon

Double post
edit on 6-3-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by eonpeon

www.torontosun.com...
TEHRAN -
The Simpsons are corroding the morals of Iranian youth, an official said on Monday, as dolls based on Bart, Homer and the rest of the American cartoon family joined the shapely Barbie among Western toys targeted by a new crackdown in Tehran.

How can the Iranians be allowed to exist when they reject the essence of Western culture?

edit on 6-3-2012 by 12voltz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Wasn't the entire Straights of Hormoz event enough? Bad, bad, Iran rattling their sabers.

Big Bad USA saving Iranian Fishermen.

Nothing in the news now for a month.

Obama will next announce, "Iranian Spring"

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by phantomjack

They tried that and it did not work out. Only because you do not like Stalin does not mean you have to like Hitler.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by eonpeon

Looks like Iran is trying to do the same with this article dated March 5th:

(Ahlul Bayt News Agency) - the holocaust of America and Britain killed twelve million Muslims. Massacre of two million Palestinians from 1990 to 2012, the massacre of four million and two thousand innocent people of Iraq during 1990 to 2012, massacre of two million Somalian, massacre of fifty thousand people of Libya, and Zionist government had killed two million people of Palestine at the support of America and Britain.

Seventy five thousand children of less than five years of age had been killed from 1950 to 2012. All these assassinations were the violation of Geneva war convention. According to the report of October 2011, during 2001 to 2012 five million and six thousand Afghan Muslims had been killed. In Iraq; from 2003 to 2011, more than two million Muslims had been massacred by the attacks of American forces. From 1992 to 2012, four million Muslims in Somalia had been massacred by American attacks. Fifty thousand Muslims in Libya had been killed by the attacks of western alliances and America in 2011.

abna.ir...

new topics

top topics

join