It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Osama Bin Laden Really Buried at sea.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by nightstalker78
reply to post by popsmayhem

I agree with you.There's no proof that he wasn't.Also,for those who say he died years ago : Don't you think if that were true Al Qaeda/ or any other country would've come out and said when he died?Especially if it could make the Us Government look bad,you better believe they would've provided proof of it.

Al Qaeda is CIA, why would they come out and say he died if there is a chance to use the body for political gain? Why for 10+ was he not findable, the man was on dialysis!?!? Why did the Bin Laden family get flown out of America after 9/11? Why is Bush a close friend of the Bin Laden's? Why all the sudden when Obama's rating are at record lows does this report of Osama's death come out?

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

polidics.com...

edit on 6-3-2012 by PageAlaCearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:33 PM
link   
This is a link to a reply at Stratfor, this guy didn't think much of the burial idea,

"Bogus pics and bogus news stories of burials at sea.

Makes the US look dodgy and encourages distrust that the whole thing is
real...., conspiracy, CIA, Illuminati, etc.
Wonder if it's just a confluence of events or just a consequence of the
internet and the loonies it brings out. "

http://__._/gifiles/docs/1094536_re-obl-s-corpse-.html

One quoted e-mail,

http://__._/gifiles/docs/1092275_-alpha-obl-.html (nice people, and political too)*

http://__._/gifiles/docs/1094322_-alpha-obl-.html

More,

http://__._/gifiles/docs/1097638_re-obl-s-corpse-.html

http://__._/gifiles/docs/1102694_-alpha-body-.html (body airborne)

* Remember Obama talking about the help from the Pakistan authorities, later criticism of the Pakistan makes that a rubbish remark, at least officially.
edit on 6-3-2012 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl

reply to post by popsmayhem

I agree with you.There's no proof that he wasn't.Also,for those who say he died years ago : Don't you think if that were true Al Qaeda/ or any other country would've come out and said when he died?Especially if it could make the Us Government look bad,you better believe they would've provided proof of it.

Al Qaeda is CIA, why would they come out and say he died if there is a chance to use the body for political gain? Why for 10+ was he not findable, the man was on dialysis!?!? Why did the Bin Laden family get flown out of America after 9/11? Why is Bush a close friend of the Bin Laden's? Why all the sudden when Obama's rating are at record lows does this report of Osama's death come out?

Top Ranking CIA Operatives Admit Al-qaeda Is a Complete Fabrication

BBC’s killer documentary called “The Power of Nightmares“. Top CIA officials openly admit, Al-qaeda is a total and complete fabrication, never having existed at any time. The Bush administration needed a reason that complied with the Laws so they could go after “the bad guy of their choice” namely laws that had been set in place to protect us from mobs and “criminal organizations” such as the Mafia. They paid Jamal al Fadl, hundreds of thousands of dollars to back the U.S. Government’s story of Al-qaeda, a “group” or criminal organization they could “legally” go after. This video documentary is off the hook…

polidics.com...

Show me one legitimate link where it proves they're CIA.And not some lame internet site.Perhaps some documents from the government stating such?Oh wait,you can't.Because it's bs.I can pretty much bet how this will go...you'll link me to a website that claims everyone is CIA and how the US government is so terrible.Such as the site you just linked.Seriously?

ETA : That's the problem with people who think like you do...you expect me to watch a one hour video?That's obviously been edited?See,that's one of your tactics.Extremely long boring videos that have no substance.
edit on 7-3-2012 by nightstalker78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by nightstalker78

Are you serious? there's Google and your free time. Use a little common sense and you'll begin to realize they're just weak lies. OR you can not, claim BS and believe everything the government tells you about Bin Laden/Al Qaeda to be 100% true.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless

Are you serious? there's Google and your free time. Use a little common sense and you'll begin to realize they're just weak lies. OR you can not, claim BS and believe everything the government tells you about Bin Laden/Al Qaeda to be 100% true.

See,yet another tactic.I have no common sense because I'm asking him to prove his point?Common sense tells me to take in both sides of the argument and not just of those of you here who provide links to things which are obviously fake.To me a legitimate source is not some clown who posts a blog on the internet debunking everything...with out proof.Sound's familiar doesn't it?I love how when it works both ways..all of of you "zomg usa is bad,everything is cia" people resort to personal attacks.

In other words don't dare accuse me of believing everything the government tells me.You know nothing about me or my beliefs.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

No what I meant is do your own research applying common sense along the way. Now, It's more likely your government is lying to you than telling the truth but you rather sit online demanding people to provide evidence for their claims instead of going out and researching yourself to see if you'll gain the same insight. I know it's hard to meet the actuality of things especially if it's about your own country. But the fact here is you're being nationalistic and it's ok. I understand, at least you're not flipping off calling people every name in the book like this one guy I know.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

just like Al-Qaeda hi-jacked a plain and brought it to New york and hit it to WTC buildings

OBL was BAS , too.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Meaningless
No what I meant is do your own research applying common sense along the way. Now, It's more likely your government is lying to you than telling the truth but you rather sit online demanding people to provide evidence for their claims instead of going out and researching yourself to see if you'll gain the same insight. I know it's hard to meet the actuality of things especially if it's about your own country. But the fact here is you're being nationalistic and it's ok. I understand, at least you're not flipping off calling people every name in the book like this one guy I know.

Sorry to burst in your nice little argument over there, but I'd really like to point out that if you spend less time giving speeches like that, and more time pointing him to various information sources instead of bashing him and telling him to conduct his own research to your claims, you might have done something with that rant of your's.

I'm outta here. Can't and won't touch this topic even with a laser pointer.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 07:47 AM
link   
No

He died years ago, possibly before 9/11.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

They're not my claims lol I just said they're likely to be lying than telling the truth so go out to do your own research to see if you come to the same understanding as the other guy. I don't care what anyone believes just don't sit on the side asking for proof to something that is apparent to others.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Show me one legitimate link where it proves they're CIA.And not some lame internet site.Perhaps some documents from the government stating such?Oh wait,you can't.Because it's bs.I can pretty much bet how this will go...you'll link me to a website that claims everyone is CIA and how the US government is so terrible.Such as the site you just linked.Seriously?

It looks very like at least that, "Timmy Osman" was CIA. It does mean then that the CIA/AQ claim needs further investigation by anyone worth his salt.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I Joined ATS because of the terrorism forum and the middle east forum, middle eastern terrorism is “my thing” so to speak I have studied it extensively both as a hobby and at university level. But its threads like this that have put me off ATS, just full to the brim with ignorance its infuriating and I have gave up attempting to point out the errors of some of the more imaginative members ways.

For example Bin Laden was never on kidney dialysis nor did he ever go by the alias “Tim Osman” during his time with the CIA, “Al-CIA-du” does not exist. I would love to take the time to explain this but the truth is that most members of ATS just go with the simplistic view that OBL was CIA and anyone who disagrees is stupid. Its laughable and its why I don’t post as much as I did when I first started out on ATS because I realised that this is not a site dedicated to truth it’s a site dedicated to fantasy.

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I Joined ATS because of the terrorism forum and the middle east forum, middle eastern terrorism is “my thing” so to speak I have studied it extensively both as a hobby and at university level. But its threads like this that have put me off ATS, just full to the brim with ignorance its infuriating and I have gave up attempting to point out the errors of some of the more imaginative members ways.

For example Bin Laden was never on kidney dialysis nor did he ever go by the alias “Tim Osman” during his time with the CIA, “Al-CIA-du” does not exist. I would love to take the time to explain this but the truth is that most members of ATS just go with the simplistic view that OBL was CIA and anyone who disagrees is stupid. Its laughable and its why I don’t post as much as I did when I first started out on ATS because I realised that this is not a site dedicated to truth it’s a site dedicated to fantasy.

It's an open forum, and you are free to put the meat on the table. Actually, I am quite surprised that you came across this thread at all, the title of which, which has little to do with some of the statements you make, but more as to the content therein, for that I am grateful, as this thread is pretty much a no, no, not to do. Bear in mind though, that often the simplistic view also has it's own surprises, remember General Tommy Franks in Iraq, "Nobody was more surprised than me, when we were not attacked with WMD" There is also Obama's remarks on his news conference about the death of OBL, where he mentioned "the help of the Pakistan authorities" when those 'same' authorities would be later criticized. That matches up exactly with Stratfors take on it in the leaked e-mails.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It seems that Coast to Coast AM with George Noory has a story posted on July 8 2012 ...... have a look for yourself

www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by PageAlaCearl
reply to post by smurfy

I'm guessing, only a guess, Osama was dead long before the kill report and the story was used to boost confidence and poll ratings in Obama. A terrorist that needed dialysis every day while hiding in caves isn't going to live very long.

Bingo,you hit the nail on the head,a little research reveals all,seems we have been chasing a boogeyman for quite some time.

posted on Jul, 8 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by smurfy

I think they got him alive and brought him over to the US to be tortured while being kept alive with the finest medical care in the world.

Bin Laden will be living with exquisite pain through torture for the rest of his life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join