It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why in Judaism, there is no Devil

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by NOTurTypical

Please tell me where God say "I love rape, go rape the heathen.

www.evilbible.com...

heres a list actually...

edit on 8-3-2012 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

www.evilbible.com...

heres a list actually...

LOL!!!!

Look at my signature.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

Originally posted by Akragon

www.evilbible.com...

heres a list actually...

LOL!!!!

Look at my signature.

I have... it didn't say much about rape... nor was i impressed with many of the explanations given...

And that "debunking evilbible" link also says carbon dating is unreliable... not something you agree with if im not mistaken...

I would lose that link in your sig personally...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopy1978

The world back then Isnt the fake happy place you seem to think it is now. Death,rape,pillageing,Human sacrifices were also very popular back then. Every civilization did this. From the aztecs to the romans and probably all others. Ever hear of the malta caves? Where they found the bones of over 33,000 people sacrificed to(most likely molech) there gods. You also seem to not understand war? Israel was a very rich land so obviously people would try to conquer it. They obviously had enemies. just how do you know if these people that were raped and killed were innocent?

Know what happens if an israelite man was to rape a women? he was forced to marry and take care of her. God had strict rules on how to treat your wife. You had to love her as you loved your self. In the world of B.C. which is way before the times of womens rights it didnt get better then that for women. Well maybe sparta i read they had more rights compared to other women of different city's.

What i dont seem to understand is why you think that something as powerful as God needs to follow the rules of a common man. Are politician's and government dont. But yet for some reason God needs to? If i was a god and i created the heavens and earth i would find it very stupid how someone who isn't even of renown is telling me what i can and cannot do.

Just because God has killed people doesn't mean he cant be peaceful. Now seeing as just how evil are government is with the sodium fluoride to GMO foods among thousands of other things in this modern day world we live in,doesnt it make you wonder just how evil people were back then? Back when it wasn't civilised,when murder was the norm.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

You obviously have no comprehension about biblical authorship, contextual structure, paleo-Hebrew, or the simple use of pronouns. Everytime somebody here presents factual, conclusive evidence that Yahweh is God, you change your tune a little bit more.

Is it that hard to understand? Or do you just don't wan't to believe what God put's in your face?

Back then, if you transgressed against the Lord, the likely punishment was death.
edit on 8-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainNemo
reply to post by 1nOne

You obviously have no comprehension about biblical authorship, contextual structure, paleo-Hebrew, or the simple use of pronouns. Everytime somebody here presents factual, conclusive evidence that Yahweh is God, you change your tune a little bit more.

Is it that hard to understand? Or do you just don't wan't to believe what God put's in your face?

Back then, if you transgressed against the Lord, the likely punishment was death.
edit on 8-3-2012 by CaptainNemo because: (no reason given)

Twice in the last several days you have incited death threats against your fellow ATS members.
What was the gist of the last one? Something to the effect that a member deserved to be buried in sand up to his neck and stoned with sharp objects....

You are a true follower of your god, Yahweh.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

By that logic he would also be a true american.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by vaelamin

Vaelamin and Captain Nemo:

You are yet bound by the law and do not walk with Christ.
To call yourselves Christians is a blasphemy against the Lord.

I would suggest you meditate hard on what the Apostle Paul says of the obsolescence of the law of Moses in Galatians 5:

Freedom in Christ

1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.
2 Mark my words! I, Paul, tell you that if you let yourselves be circumcised, Christ will be of no value to you at all. 3 Again I declare to every man who lets himself be circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole law. 4 You who are trying to be justified by the law have been alienated from Christ; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit we eagerly await by faith the righteousness for which we hope. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision has any value. The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.

7 You were running a good race. Who cut in on you to keep you from obeying the truth? 8 That kind of persuasion does not come from the one who calls you. 9 “A little yeast works through the whole batch of dough.” 10 I am confident in the Lord that you will take no other view. The one who is throwing you into confusion, whoever that may be, will have to pay the penalty. 11 Brothers and sisters, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. 12 As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!

Life by the Spirit
13 You, my brothers and sisters, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the flesh[a]; rather, serve one another humbly in love. 14 For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: “Love your neighbor as yourself.” 15 If you bite and devour each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
16 So I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. 17 For the flesh desires what is contrary to the Spirit, and the Spirit what is contrary to the flesh. They are in conflict with each other, so that you are not to do whatever[c] you want. 18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by 1nOne

The proper work of a deceiver or seducer is not to bring you to thinking about them but rather to bring you to think about a deceit or a temptation. I am sometimes tempted to believe in the deceit that there is no rebellion.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Simple. There is no devil in judaism because they are the devil themselves. Why do you think ashkenazi jews hate the name ashkenazi for one, and for two they hate the king james bible. Because the bible describes who God is and who the Devil is. And they aren't people living in the sky or under ground lol. What did Jesus say in revelations about the so-called jews. "I have heard the blasphemy of those who call themselves jews; but they are not they are synagogue of satan." Lol enough said.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join