It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by leo123
1) I'm happy with the status quo.
2) Spending levels are where they should be.
3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.
4) Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.
5) I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.
6) I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.
7) I want more federal education involvement.
8) I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.
9) I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.
10) Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.
Originally posted by TKDRL
He basically has been saying for his whole political carreer the same message. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION! If you don't want to follow it, then do the right thing and get an ammendment put on. Pretty simple.