It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by TKDRL
He basically has been saying for his whole political carreer the same message. FOLLOW THE CONSTITUTION! If you don't want to follow it, then do the right thing and get an ammendment put on. Pretty simple.
Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ
These kinds of posts do nothing to help Ron Pauls campaign, and probably detract from it
Originally posted by leo123
1) I'm happy with the status quo.
2) Spending levels are where they should be.
3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.
4) Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.
5) I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.
6) I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.
7) I want more federal education involvement.
8) I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.
9) I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.
10) Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.
Reminds me of the current shill in chief people really do think politicians can walk on water and turn bread into wine.
The current potus promised everythig and delievered nothing what makes them think their guy is any different?
Originally posted by Pepeluacho
This country was successful when the constitution was in order.
America's decline began as soon as the first bill passed that countered the intention of our constitution.
If we had followed the trial-proven scroll of law then we would not be in the butt-fuch of a mess we are in today!
If you do not support Ron Paul then according to the transitive property of mathematics you inherently DO NOT support America's foundation. So move.