It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top ten reasons NOT to vote for Ron Paul

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
1) I'm happy with the status quo.

2) Spending levels are where they should be.

3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.

4) Adding trillions in spending and unfunded mandates is the way to kickstart our economy.

5) I'm a tea party supporter ... but bailouts are sometimes necessary.

6) I prefer candidates that had no idea a financial crisis was coming.

7) I want more federal education involvement.

8) I feel safer now that Iraq has a constitution, even if it's based on the Koran and Sharia law.

9) I believe and support the Constitution, except the inconvenient or outdated parts.

10) Everyone knows its the president's job to provide jobs.

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I still dont understand how the RP cult can think posts like this actually help their point....

Hint: if you are so against the status quo, shouldnt you be against propaganda and fear tactics?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I like it!! You know that people are going to see this and believe it right. Just saying thats what it all has come too. If only everyone had your humor and on the same lines seriousness!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by leo123

I just dread what shape the US will be in , in 4 more years of the Status Quo leadership.

Will this country be close to what it is now, even though now is not so great.

Ballooning Decifits, a teetering Economy and a Imperialistic Foreign Policy have me truely concerned of our Future.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   

3) I prefer candidates that sing to me, flatter me and tell me what I want to hear.

Considering Ron Paul has garnered your support by doing exactly that, I find your blatant taunt highly amusing.

Once again, you Ron Paul supporters have bitten the political bait...even though politics has been proven again and again to be all talk and very little walk.

Have fun with that.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Starchild23

Well I have refused to vote because of that fact as it shows whatever discussion you are having there will always be a pro and a con. So does it really matter if people get dooped into any political campaign. Or is it ok with you that we have common beliefs that will eventually (hopefully) not be so transparent?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
One can only hope RP choses to run as an independent.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lzkaware

Well I have refused to vote because of that fact as it shows whatever discussion you are having there will always be a pro and a con. So does it really matter if people get dooped into any political campaign. Or is it ok with you that we have common beliefs that will eventually (hopefully) not be so transparent?

I would like, just once, to see all of America refuse to vote.

See what the political leaders do then. What will they do when we won't play their game? Will they reveal their hand in the elective process? Will the snake rear its ugly head and show some fangs?

I'd be interested to see the political reaction, should we decide enough is enough.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   
17) I love the fact the army is now policing me and can arrest me and jail me without cause nor trial.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

No need to marginalize all RP supporters because a small percentage are crazy. Crazy people exist in every societal context and always will. Why do you dislike RP? Is it actually his policies or are you just sick of the Rondemonium?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Agreed I'll start the wave. But I will add that If there was one candidate I could choose to (go along with) it would be RP. Simply because when I first researched what he was about i was reading and said $#!* thats what I want. Not everything but most. Oh well i guess well see what happens.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

No need to marginalize all RP supporters because a small percentage are crazy.

hahahahahhahahahheheheheheh oh yah! Crazy Like that! Just a question! I want to know what you define as a crazy? I can can Admit I might have a problem. But yes agree with you too. CrapI agere with everyone I have been Brainwashed.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just got back from the volunteer fire station....that's my voting place. Voted for Ron Paul....

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jassu

No need to marginalize all RP supporters because a small percentage are crazy. Crazy people exist in every societal context and always will. Why do you dislike RP? Is it actually his policies or are you just sick of the Rondemonium?

I'm sick of politicians. That's why.

Never trust a politician. They pay to lie, so they can get paid to screw you over.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:46 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Threads like these are why a lot of people on here hate Ron Paul

His supporters are more like fans

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

Either that or his supporters are refreshed at a politician who actually has some common sense.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by leo123

Either that or his supporters are refreshed at a politician who actually has some common sense.

No, Muse7 was correct.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Reading comments like yours sure do get tiresome, and only makes Americans that want our country back even more fervent about their backing of Ron Paul...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by captaintyinknots

Originally posted by leo123

No, Muse7 was correct.

If they are more like fans, they are fans of common sense and the truth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join