It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Personally I have no big problem with staged news AS LONG AS THE CONTENT and the facts are true.

I allow for reenacting and dramatization of news as well as I allow for the apparent fact that - according to Hollywood - every American car will explode in a huge fireball even if it hits a lamp post at 30 mph.

People don't react to news unless it is dramatic and seems dangerous. They think.

Think about it. In Danish news they are so desperate for action an dead people that if we don't have a youth waving a knife in Copenhagen we have to have a news story about a bus in India that nose dived into a ravine. If we DO have a knife vielding youth we couldn't care less about Indian bus accidents.

I'm sure American news are much the same.

EDIT: Just to remind people to watch the great film Wag The Dog. If you haven't seen it you definitely should.

edit on 7.3.2012 by HolgerTheDane because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by horseplay
Well that doesn't surprise me. I have watched the Anderson show a few times and it seems to have similarities to the Jerry Springer show. not as bad, but borderline.

I thought the Anderson guy was odd, always smirking like he's pulling one over on us.

His afternoon show Anderson is not CNN news. It is entirely different and just entertainment. That is not what this thread is about. They are talking about CNN news. He keeps busy.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Awesome find....I knew it all along. I first became extremely suspicious of CNN's reporting after the Spring uprise in Libya as I kept seeing the same rebel faces all over the T.V. although they were suppose to be in different locations. It could be explained as clips taken from different scenarios that were playing out, but IMHO, that just didn't fit. The same rebels, the same reporters and many of the times the same clothing? Some of the rebels were even seen wearing brand new American brand basketball/tennis shoes. You could even gather (I could) that they were waiting for their "Cue".

Why was he the only one on television reporting the atrocities taking place to CNN? I also wondered to myself, "Is this Danny, the only human in Syria with a camera and a computer", is there no one else in the entire country that can report this
To top all of this off, Mr. Cooper had Danny in his studio on Anderson Cooper 360, interviewing him about how they had both been labeled "deceivers" if you will and the interview was so lame...so full of BS, you could see right through what was taking place. It was all fishy from the beginning. Thanks to what I witnessed with the Libyan situation I have carefully watched for similar patterns with all MSM and bingo.... you found it! Awesome job!

SnF

ETA
I'm not saying none of this is taking place in Syria or took place in Libya, I'm just saying CNN has definitely IMHO staged this Danny character.
edit on 3/7/12 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Add that video, to this one:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Can I kindly ask again if there's any proof of that Jaco piece being fake? People go screaming left and right and noone has provided any evidence. I've asked here for it too and noone provided any.
edit on 7/3/2012 by PsykoOps because: typo

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Im writing my final research paper in my english course on maniplation of MSM.
How convenient

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

i was at Tallil air base in Iraq in 03. i was a firefighter. we rigged our tvs to get a few extra channels and cnn europe was one of them.

one day we were watching cnn europe cover live the battle at Nasiriyah, live. Yes, "live".

They had explosions going on, huge plumes of smoke coming up, the city was on fire, gunfire, booms, helicopters overhead.... embedded reporters in trouble...

So we go outside to a hill about 30 yards away from the fire station. We look out over the Euphrates at Nasiriyah. There wasn't anything going on. No helicopters. No explosions. No fires. No gunfire. no bombs going off. nothing.

That was when i learned for sure that we are being lied to. Google and you can find instances where psyops officers were employed at cnn in the 90s, too.

edit on 7-3-2012 by ILikeStars because: add link.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ILikeStars

Ever notice that the film "Wag the Dog" is fairly impossibe to view nowadays?
It's been erased as much as possible from our public consciousness.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:03 AM
link   

It would be really good if you could do a new thread on this.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
They have been faking News and manipulating it as long as it has existed , its nothing new and why are people surprised or shocked . I feel when i watch the news its like watching a scripted show , everything on TV radio and the net as well is some ones form of manipulation and control ...I wish with all my soul that we could have real honest news that was just that NEWS not scripted BS
edit on 8-3-2012 by essanance because: typo

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
reply to post by Chewingonmushrooms

Ted Kozinski had similiar thoughts. His manifesto was full of this kind of stuff. Funny that upon reading the manifesto some thought the work was brilliant until they heard who wrote it.

Well he was a extremely smart fellow but most certainly radical. Personally I haven't read much of his work but I am familiar with Derrick Jenson who holds similar views. If you haven't heard of him you should check out some of his material.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Ever notice that the film "Wag the Dog" is fairly impossibe to view nowadays?
It's been erased as much as possible from our public consciousness.

for those not familiar with the movie Wag the Dog...

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum

It would be really good if you could do a new thread on this.

Yes, it would be. But finding footage has been problematic. Also, my retirement checks are my whole income. My retirement checks are what I rely on for every aspect of living, food, housing, water, electricity, gas, ......

Should I bite the hand that feeds me or keep my mouth shut until money no longer dictates livelyhood?

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
wow very interesting

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Looking for REAL news in the MSM (CNN FOX MSNBC etc) is like looking for a virgin in a brothel.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by LedaOhio

laughing out loud so hard at that analogy I actually took the time to type out laughing out loud instead of lol or lmao.

Good analogy LedaOhio!!! [color=ADD8E6] ★

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I was flipping through the channels the other night and saw AC360 on and this guy was his guest. He was saying it was all lies by the Syrian media. I remember thinking to myself, "Lies by the Syrian media, our media lies..." Fact checking and cross referencing is more important now than ever. Cant trust anyone, and definately not the media.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlonzoTyper
Its so strange to think that in a not so distant past, we actually had "journalists" who fearlessly researched, adventured, and reported on events.

Now, the news is just like every so called "reality" television program, its supposedly unscripted and real, yet its so obvious it isnt.

The Syrian regime won't let foreign journalists enter their country, that's why the news media has to rely on people like Danny to get information.

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LedaOhio
Looking for REAL news in the MSM (CNN FOX MSNBC etc) is like looking for a virgin in a brothel.

I'm told quite a lot of virgins go to brothels!!

Not so many come out tho!!!!!

edit on 8-3-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by ILikeStars

Yes, it would be. But finding footage has been problematic. Also, my retirement checks are my whole income. My retirement checks are what I rely on for every aspect of living, food, housing, water, electricity, gas, ......

Should I bite the hand that feeds me or keep my mouth shut until money no longer dictates livelyhood?

Sorry, but that is where your story falls apart for me. You claim fake footage from the battle of Nasiriyah and then you make claims of problems finding footage and the classic woe that the gooberment will take your checks away if you carry on with the story. It makes a great story for a conspiracy website, but doesn't really pass the smell test, IMHO.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join