It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

The bottom line, and probably the most obvious, is there was no gunfire or explosions in the feed of the conversation. The reason for them to fabricate it in a dummy feed that no one was supposed to see makes no sense at all.

And this got over 100 flags....

link   
reply to post by Swills

The bottom line, and probably the most obvious, is there was no gunfire or explosions in the feed of the conversation. The reason for them to fabricate it in a dummy feed that no one was supposed to see makes no sense at all.

link   
reply to post by Rafe_

Am I understanding you correctly? Are you implying that anyone who does not accept the official story about 9-11 should be considered a less than credible source?
You don't think this demonstrates enough bias to have readers questioning your credibility?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

Okay. It's fake.

But why do you keep calling him a Zionist ? Maybe he is trying to get us to pay attention and help by making it look so serious that we help them. What does that have to do with Zionist, Israel or anything relating to the Jews ?

Or is that your real motive behind posting this ?

Just asking

edit on 7-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
this doesn't surprise me....the cable news media LOVES WAR, they LOVE TRAGEDY. It gives them what they need to make their shows, more viewers, content wise etc. Listen to the debates, they CONSTANTLY bring up WAR with other countries.....

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by dodgec24

Syria is definitely not the way the media portrays it at all. One of my colleagues from work is originally from Syria and I had an interesting conversation with him the other day. He told me his brother still resides in one of the major cities (I forget which one) but the story he told me was that he keeps in constant contact over the phone with his brother. While on the phone with his brother he asked him if he was "OK" and his brother questioned him to what he was inquiring about. His brother said to him "yes I'm fine, I'm eating lunch in the center of the city with a friend". My colleague then inquired about the bombings and shootings by the government in Syria, his brother claimed that there was no such uprising or attempt by the government to attack the citizens.

This is a flat out fabrication of facts. (or lies, call a spade a spade)

I have been to Syria. Things are not as your "colleague" describes!
Maybe he is in the Assad government, or maybe you are??? Newbie.
I have many friends from and in Syria.

My best friend here in Abu Dhabi, an EE with the National Drilling Company, is also from Syria.
His parents fled to Paris a few months ago.
He is always asking why the US is not helping as we did in Libya, etc.
I also point out that the US did not help Bahrain last year either.
The US only helps those where the US can profit, e.g: OIL

Here is a little clip from Al Jazeera (English): (but I guess they are corrupted MSM as well?)

Syrians Flee to Lebanon, March 6, 2012

Thousands of Syrians fleeing a military crackdown by the government of Bashar al-Assad have crossed into neighbouring Lebanon, the United Nations says. The reports came as the Syrian president told state media that his government was determined to press on with a planned reform programme and to fight the "terrorists" it blames for the violence.

I guess your "colleague" had a wrong number or the wrong country.
Maybe he is Libyan, not Syrian.

Check the facts for yourself as I did, then come back and relate as to how wonderful and peaceful it is in Syria.

Good luck on your trip to Damascus!

Tom

ETA: S&F for you OP. What you say is true, the propaganda is out there but the real situation is still dire!

edit on 7-3-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

well done for posting the thread about it.
It happens a lot.

s & f from me

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Sorry.. fail.. Trying to bend reality to fit your concept is not working here..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by tomdham

Helping as in Libya? Libyan's had the best quality of life in all of Africa before the NATO siege.. Sorry, I forgot, Obuma the Nobel Peace Prize winner did it ...

That said, I have to agree that Syria is far from free and that the dictator is running the place.

edit on 7-3-2012 by R_Clark because: error in logic

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by R_Clark
reply to post by tomdham

Helping as in Libya? I guess I would love what you are smoking.. Libyan's had the best quality of life in all of Africa before the NATO siege.. Sorry, I forgot, Obuma the Nobel Peace Prize winner did it ... it must be right.

Yes, I agree with you regarding the Libyan situation, R_Clark. (Remember OIL!!)
But that is how they, Syrians that I know, see it....the US (aka: NATO) helps others but not Syria.
Just a general statement.
I know Libya and Tunisia. Worked on rigs there as well.
Just repeating what I am told by a REAL Syrian and from my personal experiences.

73's,
Tom

ETA: Thanks for your edit. I only smoke Marlboro and too much of those!
edit on 7-3-2012 by tomdham because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 02:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Thanks for adding this.. It still does not match the 'War Background' which was on the original cut.. Also, look how much time they gave to saying at the beginning 'We don't know how they got this private tape'.. and how is he back from the war front so fast and in a studio?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   

reply to post by Swills

Thanks for adding this.. It still does not match the 'War Background' which was on the original cut.. Also, look how much time they gave to saying at the beginning 'We don't know how they got this private tape'.. and how is he back from the war front so fast and in a studio?

Well the interview confirms the translation to be correct.
The interview confirms that information coming out of Syria hitting the mainstream media has not been verified.

Now there is an Army in syria fighting for freedom? Who supplied them their arms? And why wont they take Danny? Do they not trust him? LOL.

This is all a joke. This is 1984.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

Its ironic that you say that, because the very thing that this story and the two videos were pointing out is that the supposed "reputable" recognized source is the very source that is putting out fiction and propaganda. They are certainly not going to report on themselves, are they? This story brings into question the definition of "reputable recognized source".

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Good post OP The BBC video I have seen previous, Danny the Syrian just made me feel sick and angry. Some people have no Morals at all. The sad truth about it is that even tho its right there for people to see. The Sheeple wont take notice, Just go about worrying about paying there bills, or having to do the School run in the rain. Such a shame

Good Thread, Star from me.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Swills

Well this is ATS so anything, no matter how silly it may be, that goes against the mainstream is applauded by the ignorant conspiracy folks. There are far more worse examples than this thread though, a certain thread about faked Al Jazeera footage during the war in Libya comes to mind

reply to post by boncho

Sorry.. fail.. Trying to bend reality to fit your concept is not working here..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by skepticconwatcher
reply to post by R_Clark

Okay. It's fake.

But why do you keep calling him a Zionist ? Maybe he is trying to get us to pay attention and help by making it look so serious that we help them. What does that have to do with Zionist, Israel or anything relating to the Jews ?

Or is that your real motive behind posting this ?

Just asking

edit on 7-3-2012 by skepticconwatcher because: (no reason given)

You think disinfo and propaganda are manufactured for a righteous cause? Lol. We are talking WAR here. Death of innocent men, women, children, elderly, disabled, pets, etc. Mutilations, poverty, disease, famine, irreparable human suffering and pain, destruction of property especially to those that have the least, etc.

Manufacturing footage to urge people under false pretenses into the abomination which is war is a CRIME against humanity in itself. All involved in this, from the top down, should be behind bars for life.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIAN
~snip~
And even if it IS real? Who cares. Let them work it out themselves until hundreds of thousands of people are dead.

This...because foisting OUR ideas of freedom and democracy upon people who aren't particularly interested in it never seems to work. Afghanistan, anyone? Iraq, anyone? Hundreds of thousands are dead anyway and we're the ones resented for it.

Freedom must be earned by those who desire it, otherwise it doesn't stick.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

UPDATE: CNN's Anderson Cooper interviews Syrian Danny about this video

edit on 7-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Brilliant!

First off this the proof that the video is genuine and not fake.

The quick response by CNN on shows how concerned they are. If this gathered enough momentum it could be very danerous for CNN. What is an angry public going to do learning that people telling them the news are making it up. CNN people must be a little worried at somnething like this.

Danny boy was able to come right into studio to interview. How convenient. Even though he clearly states he is not a reporter and has never received a penny from CNN. Really wants to join Syria freedom fighters (yea , sure Danny). He also admits that he does not know what is going on and just saying what he is told to say. The whole goddam thing stinks.

This new interview stinks of BS Coop. CNN have been cuaght with their pants down. Manufacturing news.

Its not the first time that I see a story like this and CIA comes to mind. Wouldn't it make sense to have a news channel that is actually run by your intelligence agency and have the public believe its not. But whats going happen when the public find out? Whats going to happen to people who are CNN?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
What will it take to make the world see that the MSM is just a tool to brain wash the masses,.I for one am starting to think that nothing ever will..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

I reported it first on my thread

My thread

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join