It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anderson Cooper Busted! Staged Fake CNN News

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks OP. This is the most disturbing thing I've seen in months. Especially the 2nd video in the first link you gave. That was disgusting.

SPREAD THE WORD PEOPLE! Masons aren't your enemy, the media is.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

Like CNN?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am shocked shocked to find out that propaganda is going on in here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Syrian Danny has a suspiciously British accent.

I guess they couldn't find any real Syrians?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by underduck

The idiotbox has a strong hypnotic power over people. I fear that until everyone does what I did, brings their TV's outback and puts them out of their misery, the world will continue the downward spiral. I wish I had a videocamera to record it when I did it. I would put it up here as an example lol. Some people can't comprehend words anymore, just short video clips

Awesome job, I did the same thing too. I was thinking of starting a video campaign to create awareness by videotaping destroying your tv. What an excellent way to say "Enough is Enough!".

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I know this video is in a language that 99% of you probably don't understand, but here's a short video of a Slovak reporter and cameraman who take a trip to Syria, to the city of Latakia where supposedly armed citizens are taking to the streets and causing chaos. I will translate it at the bottom of the video.

Reporter starts talking at 0:14

Reporter: Syria has been on the brink of civil war for a few months now. We decided to verify this situation in person (on our own skins). We find ourselves in the city of Latakia, where supposedly there is armed conflict between citizens, but the situation simply seems very different. Please, do you have something to eat? Thank you, thank you very much. Oh, thank you! Oh unbelievable! Let's let the natives themselves tell us what is going on here.

Citizen: I've been living here for a year and a half and so far I have not seen any demonstrations/protests. I normally go shopping to the market and then I come here. Everything is normal. Relaxed.

Kid: We don't worry about it. We talk about school, we play, and we don't pay attention to these problems.

Reporter: Did Syrian soldiers ever shoot at you?

Citizen: I haven't seen anyone here from the Syrian army. Those are things from Al Jezeera and Al Arabia.

Citizen #2: They never shot at us. Those are our cousins, our kids, sisters. Army, those are our people. There is no way they would shoot at their families.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I cant help but rant, this muppet show just insult's my intellect as every fiber in my existence screams in rage .. it makes me feel like vomiting all over Andersons desk and wardrobe
Its fake you ask? This is no secret but to the reader who has so happened to stumble on to this "conspiracy web site" please pay attention. You must understand Main Stream "MEDIA" is not "NEWS" it is "entertainment" for all intent and purposes in the format of manufactured propaganda used to brain wash and herd the masses. Is it not painfully obvious? The Bin laden death was umm herp derpish. Your POTUS is nothing but an actor. These candidates are meant to be stooges it is surreal that is the whole point to scare you in to voting for obummer because you really don't have a choice either way. They "acors portraying journalists" ram the fecal matter of these candidates down your throat for this very reason. The whole thing is rigged. Zionists expanding their agendas, playing on your religious beliefs. It is as fake as pro wrestling. Also presidents are not elected they are chosen by the zionist elite who control the media. They got away with countless atrocities such as 911, gulf of tonken, the 2008 Mumbai terrorist attacks the list goes on. But you will soon forget this, as well as every false flag, cia plant Bin Laden, dual citizen Obama puppet in front you . Because they control the whole show and this is difficult to accept the grand scheme of things, and i mean THE WHOLE SHOW! Partisan division, divide conquer the minds of the lemmings. It's gang rule, the Mafia aint dead people it's hijacked your country and gone global. If you fail to see this you are mentally ill.

Welcome to Bizaroworld
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
I am shocked shocked to find out that propaganda is going on in here.

I got it, even if it seems no one else did

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Sometimes I can't help but feel like there are 6.7 Billion of us living in 'The Truman Show'.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
The irony in all of this is that with so many "cry wolf" events, duped up to make a threat worse than it is (if it even exists as a threat beforehand)... is that when an actual terrorist attack or human rights breach takes place.... No one will believe it.

The media are digging a hole of denial for victims of legitimate crime.

It's horrible to think that many events in the media are fabricated, it becomes worse when the fabricated reports lead to denial of legitimate threats.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
I am fully against a UN backed invasion of Syria, because I believe countries tend to go through revolutions and uprisrings.... it happens. As some would say sh** happens, cold and heartless, yes, but that is the world I seem to live in. Now its terrible that CNN is broadcasting something very fishy, now Im not sure how good the translation is, it could possibly be miss translated. All I've been seeing from liveleak is some very disturbing images and videos of the Syrian revolution, for them to post fake videos is not needed they should just post vids from liveleak..... I will post some links if asked too but I suggest no one watches these terrible vids of death and destruction.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I wish I would have known about ATS along time ago. I haven't been a member for very long, and I know I have just scratched the surface ... but what an eye opener.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by R_Clark

That was amazing I really needed this tonight as I am just heartsick over the BS treatment Ron Paul is receiving from these monsters.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
Sometimes I can't help but feel like there are 6.7 Billion of us living in 'The Truman Show'.

I am always using that movie as reference myself, it might sound crazy but sometimes wonders if the moon is just an observatory for entertainment purposes the joke is on us.

Things are not what they seem
edit on 6-3-2012 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by InsideYourMindtle train that could
The irony in all of this is that with so many "cry wolf" events, duped up to make a threat worse than it is (if it even exists as a threat beforehand)... is that when an actual terrorist attack or human rights breach takes place.... No one will believe it.

The media are digging a hole of denial for victims of legitimate crime.

It's horrible to think that many events in the media are fabricated, it becomes worse when the fabricated reports lead to denial of legitimate threats.

Good point you put things in perspective, it's the age old story of the boy that cried wolf.

This is why i find myself being the little train that could, I think i can I think I can... wakens from this illusion

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

Thanks for tagging this.. Great find..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

UPDATE: CNN's Anderson Cooper interviews Syrian Danny about this video

edit on 7-3-2012 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The translation does not match the Arabic. Which is one of the big reasons I'm studying it.

During the screen that says "well let the gunfire sound then" - the Arabic below says "a hidden voice: you know what to do"

There is a part where he says "prepare a target hit" and the response is basically "no harm in that".

But it does NOT appear to be saying what it is translated as saying.

Not that anyone will notice this, here on page 5 and everything.
I'm watching this live in Al Jazeera and political activists here in the middle east are very upset about it. These are people who never watch CNN.

That the people of Syria are standing up to a cruel regime & being bombed mercilessly for it is NOT being manufactured. I still don't believe the US should be involved (we mess up everything), but this really is going on.

What CNN is doing, who knows. I've seen lots of "live" shots during daylight hours in places where it was the middle of the night, so I believe very little I see on CNN or FOX.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

If the news is being faked how can anyone be sure that the alleged number of dead is accurate or who exactly killed them?
Is the Syrian govt killing innocent civilians or is it's military trying to stop armed mercenary terrorist imported for just this purpose?
Why do you act like accurate news reporting is not important or if CNN is faking/twisting/slanting the news that this is not relevant?
That is nonsensical unless you have some unknown agenda.
But to mock people upset that the news they are getting is faked????? I can not see the logic to it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
what sort of site is futuredatabank.com? Stories in Breaking Alternative News have to come from a reputable recognized source.

I also question the validity about the site, here is the 'whois' data.

A GoDaddy registered site by an internet marketer, Anthony Tomei.

The data contained in GoDaddy.com, LLC's WhoIs database,
while believed by the company to be reliable, is provided "as is"
with no guarantee or warranties regarding its accuracy. This
information is provided for the sole purpose of assisting you
in obtaining information about domain name registration records.
Any use of this data for any other purpose is expressly forbidden without the prior written
permission of GoDaddy.com, LLC. By submitting an inquiry,
you agree to these terms of usage and limitations of warranty. In particular,
you agree not to use this data to allow, enable, or otherwise make possible,
dissemination or collection of this data, in part or in its entirety, for any
purpose, such as the transmission of unsolicited advertising and
and solicitations of any kind, including spam. You further agree
not to use this data to enable high volume, automated or robotic electronic
processes designed to collect or compile this data for any purpose,
including mining this data for your own personal or commercial purposes.

Please note: the registrant of the domain name is specified
in the "registrant" field. In most cases, GoDaddy.com, LLC
is not the registrant of domain names listed in this database.

Registrant:
Anthony Tomei
15101 N 90th Dr
Peoria, Arizona 85381
United States

Registered through: GoDaddy.com, LLC (www.godaddy.com...)
Domain Name: FUTUREDATABANK.COM
Created on: 16-Jul-10
Expires on: 16-Jul-12
Last Updated on: 17-Jul-11

Administrative Contact:
Tomei, Anthony [email protected]
15101 N 90th Dr
Peoria, Arizona 85381
United States
(623) 399-8822 Fax --

Technical Contact:
Tomei, Anthony [email protected]
15101 N 90th Dr
Peoria, Arizona 85381
United States
(623) 399-8822 Fax --

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.FATCOW.COM
NS2.FATCOW.COM

The previous information has been obtained either directly from the registrant or a registrar of the domain name other than Network Solutions. Network Solutions, therefore, does not guarantee its accuracy or completeness.

Whois Link

Maybe we should get the site owner on the carpet to answer some questions.
Bad stuff is going on whether this is fake or not.

A simple Google search of this name yields 4.4 millions hits of varying info FWIW.
edit on 7-3-2012 by explorer14 because: reword

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join