posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Maxmars
I actually believe - or have little reason to doubt - that the Syrian regime is oppressing dissent violently. After all, look at the "west" with
its "totalitarian information control creep" ... that is how it starts you know....
Sadly, the fact that the Big Media Cartel must 'produce' theatrical evidence is clearly a sign that what we are being driven to accept as
truth that which wouldn't (or couldn't) stand on it's own.
"Evidence" is not meant to be 'crafted' by technology and art...
edit on 6-3-2012 by Maxmars because: (no reason given)
I think the problem is that even if there is proof about what the Syrian regime is up to, not all of it can be discussed because it's not meant to be
So yes, the acting play is carried out on the world stage, but all the countries are actors, and none of them are innocent.
After reading through some Wikileaks today, I discovered the possibility
1. Iran wants to overthrow Syria themselves.
2. Iran also considers the option of support a NATO Coup because they did well in the overthrow of Iraq.
3. Assad's Mommy doesn't like him, she calls most of the decisions but blames him for the mess made.
4. NATO has discussed military action, has plans, but decided they do not
want to invade Syria.
5. NATO special forcers have operatives leading the rebellion in Syria.
6. Turkey wants its hands in the Syrian pie.
Of course, this information is from intelligence sources, and pentagon officials, so it could be much less reliable than CNN.
Good day for reading.