It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

03 22 12

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by strangedays
1 more day!

Its 5;45Pm on the east coast on3-22-2012. Nothing happened. The day has been un eventful and boring. My mother got a raise though that was not normal. She called me and told me about it at work. Still nothing but everyday stuff. Mayby they were mistaken on the date and time?

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
^ I Would say the scenario of this mentioned date and the posts after will repeat for 12/21/2012

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I believe the date was only meant for me but i decided to post it here just in case.

yesterday i began to mend a bridge that i pretty much had kept burnt out of stubborness.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:22 AM
link   
gonna blow some more smoke in this thread

delivery was called in tonight, someone foreign(europe accent) at a hotel he mentioned england on the phone because of a food item they have there that they wanted from us. i asked the delivery driver about the delivery when he got back and he said he thought it wasn't going to be legit because the order was so much, i inquired more about it(get to why i did in a sec) and he said there was one guy in the room then 4 others showed up and in the room there was a suitcase or suitcases, sorry don't remember which it was, and the suitcase(s) was/were fitted for something to fit in it/them(like foam fitted or whatever). he said he seen something that looked kind of like a battery but didn't have terminals but he really didn't know what it was. driver also thought they might be russian.

why was i skeptical about this delivery? here's the information for you number guys on here.

8:59pm 1800 room 322 11 items totaling 86.38 (the 322 and 11 popped out at me at first)

next 3 deliveries info below

9:11pm 500 rm 35 $33.24
9:36pm 29 rm 29 $14.42 (whoever took order used room number for address number)
9:36pm 405 $31.07

top topics

<< 1   >>

join