It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

03 22 12

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Posting this here, If it's not the appropriate place mods pls move to the appropriate area.

Alright, I am in the delivery business in IL. On March 1, 2012 I was listening to a coast to coast am show i downloaded about Parapsychology(predictions/intuition, etc). On the way back to the store(@ night) from one of my deliveries I noticed the SUV in front of me had the license plate 032212. I don't recall if there were spaces in between each of the sets of numbers. When i got back to the store the next delivery that was up was this address.. 322 . This startled me and i almost posted this that night but decided not to and forgot about it until this happened to me yesterday.

I was on my way back from GNC i had just pulled off the interstate and was going toward this 4-way on the highway. I stopped at my stopsign and proceded to turn left and when i was almost halfway into my turn a truck pulling a small/medium enclosed trailor blew the stopsign to my right and passed in front of me at probably 55mph(the speed limit before that intersection). I was literally 1 second from being in a possible fatal accident. I sped up the guy to get his plate number off the trailor since i couldn't get it off the truck and noticed it was a Mississippi plate. What is also weird is the timing of everything. I mean our dog was acting weird like he needed to go outside before i left the house and I pretty much had to almost pull him inside when he will normally come inside right when you call him in. I'm getting the notion that this event was suppose to happen.

I live about between 1 to 1.5 hrs East of STL(Mississippi river). I have been seeing posts about the new madrid. I really don't fear an earthquake because i realize it is only a matter of time before it happens.

I don't know maybe I'm just blowing smoke but a part of me says that I am not. Just take my story with a grain of salt. Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Lets wait until that date comes and goes and then you can see how accurate your inner self is.

Your awareness must be developing, well done for you. That is the path to learn.

Be prepared just in case.

cheers,

sekos

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Sounds to me like God's trying to get your attention...

don't flame me

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by WatcherMan

Sounds to me like God's trying to get your attention...

don't flame me

...Just because.

In any case, this sounds like a lot of coincidence. If the number had kept appearing, I wouldn't say this. But since it only showed up twice...well, yeah. Coincidence.

Sorry, but that's how I call it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
SIDE NOTE -

Originally posted by mojo2012
I was listening to a coast to coast

Anyone else having trouble with Steve Quayles site? I've not been able to get it for two or three days.
Has something happened? I dont think it's my computer .... it's running okay.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thats interesting. 3/22 was the date for March of Ides as well as used in Skull and Bones. Your post reminds me more of the movie knowing.

As for the New Madrid I will be paying special attention as I have family in the area and also Edgar Cayce long ago predicted that when the Madrid Fault was compromised the Great Lakes would empty out through the Mississippi into the Gulf of Mexico and would virtually split the US in half.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Pretty cool huh?

You got agents as well I see.
I gettem all around me sometimes. This morning they had a Black Suburban with a strange black guy driving...license plate "PRIVATE" He knows i ID him.
Dude looked like he was from the 70s but dressed in a suit.

Codes used quantumly speaking. When I say quantum I mean things are taking place around you invisible to the naked eye. Different vibrational frequencies.
Let me ask you this.....do you get alot of popping in your house, walls, ceiling, tv etc when there is no sudden temperature fluxs taking place?

seen 2323 before many of times even ELOHIM

I thoroughly enjoy the experience...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mojo2012

Oh I believe in this stuff, so in my book you aren't crazy or dealing with coincidence.

Here is a link with some info about 322 (its from 2010 and story specific but still...):
gdsajj.wordpress.com...

Just doing a quick google search for March 22 found world water day, a few videos saying the earth's axis will shift, and a whole bunch of earthquake predictions based on the 188 day cycle. so there's that :-)

A few ATS threads about it:
March 22 2012 Megaquake & Axis Shift

The 188 day pattern of quakes.....

Guess we wait and see if March 22 means something personal to you, or the world at large. Keep us posted!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

Popping and stuff usually late at night but it could be due to it cooling off outside?

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by mojo2012
reply to post by superluminal11

Popping and stuff usually late at night but it could be due to it cooling off outside?

gotta chalk this up to heating/cooling for old furnace duct for now

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Maybe lottery numbers? I grandma kept having dreams and the same seeing numbers for a few days and finally played the lottery and won a few hundred bucks.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb
Thats interesting. 3/22 was the date for March of Ides as well as used in Skull and Bones. Your post reminds me more of the movie knowing.

As for the New Madrid I will be paying special attention as I have family in the area and also Edgar Cayce long ago predicted that when the Madrid Fault was compromised the Great Lakes would empty out through the Mississippi into the Gulf of Mexico and would virtually split the US in half.

Ides of March will be March 15 2012. Its a Thursday.

OP this is strange ive been getting weird vibes about the ides of march recently, strangely. I just get this feeling that something bad is going to happen around that time. Some of the other posts ive read say it will be the day that the US declares war with Iran, beginning WW3. Madrid fault, ring of fire, etc too.

Regardless, im laying low, gassing up the car, etc. Hopefully nothing will happen but like this poster says, it might be a good idea to take extra precautions during this time period.
edit on 10-3-2012 by strangedays because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:01 AM
link   
hey guys sorry i haven't seen anything out of the ordinary. But from the 1st of march every time i wake up and look at my phone and then at the date i have to double check with myself if the date its right, and then convince myself yep that's it! but i get a weird feeling every time i accept that its march... like i really don't want it to be.

id like to add that nothing strange happens to me haha no visions of numbers showing up or suss people in suits around me i mean Ive had weird moments but who hasn't.

anyway it might be nothing but what im trying to say is I'm unnaturally cautious of march 2012 and i cannot explain why.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by chevy369

OH NO! Don't do it (lotto numbers)!!!

Two words for the OP:

HURLEY.
LOST.

edit on 10-3-2012 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
I don't believe this is about lotto numbers. My take on money right now is that it is just paper with ink on it. I'm not going to feed the temptation of greed by thinking that this has something to do with money.

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Hmmm... This caught my eye while looking over ATS, and the other day on steve quayle's site a person wrote steve a letter about somthing (no details and this is not a good source IMO, a nameless person sending an email ect.) but the thing that got me was the dates you gave and the dates he gave so who knows right? Here's the link, again I'm not sure if you and (he?) are right or wrong but its still cool either way.

www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Well, first I'd like to say that I'm glad you didn't get smashed by the jerk who ran the stop sign.

Second, I've absolutely lived a pretty mundane life as far as "coincidences" and what-not but all of my dogs have been acting that way for several days now. They whine and bark to go out almost every 10 minutes, and one of my dogs will NOT come in at night. She's one that I can let run free because she won't leave the yard and is normally pretty quiet, but at night she insists on staying out and just barking incessantly. When I try to get her in she runs to the edge of the yard and just stands there, looking at me. I go in and 5 minutes later she's barking again, and we repeat the process. She stays out most of the night and only comes in around 4 in the morning. I've chalked it up to weird full moon behavior.

I'm on the east coast and really hoping that nothing comes of this New Madrid talk, but we'll see.

I'll be checking back on your post on the 22nd.

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Yeah, the whole march 22 quake thing has been all over youtube for months or longer. However, BEFORE I recently discovered that, I have been ALSO feeling like this month, like on spring equinox (20), something's going to happen, unrelated to the 22nd quake, but what I think's gonna happen on 20th is... I'm not gonna say, but I'll find out once the date comes... & goes.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by doesny1care
Yeah, the whole march 22 quake thing has been all over youtube for months or longer. However, BEFORE I recently discovered that, I have been ALSO feeling like this month, like on spring equinox (20), something's going to happen, unrelated to the 22nd quake, but what I think's gonna happen on 20th is... I'm not gonna say, but I'll find out once the date comes... & goes.

You know whats gonna happen on the 20th? I will tell you. The sun will rise,the tides will ebb and flow. The government will be #ty,and the stock market will go up or down. The Iranians will still be dicks,as well as most of the UN. the sun will then set and the whole cycle repeats itself into perputuity. Anytime someone has predicted the end it always passes without mark if it is specific. The reason is that the future is always changing.

posted on Mar, 21 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
1 more day!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join