It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI Says LulzSec Hacker Kingpin Was an Informant

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
LulzSec was a FBI sting operation from the beginning. it was to draw in people from Anon so that they could identify them.

The FBI was hoping that people from anon would drift over to help LulzSec.

But some of anon i believe are Chinese and other hostile government hackers.

This may be known by the FBI and the feds may in the future start charging people in the US and other friendly countries as enemy agents or foreign agents and spies.

All it would take is the government to identify 3 or 4 foreign agents working with/for Anon to take US citizens to trial as enemy agents/ traitors.

If your Anon don't get caught.

If you get caught they may/could get you on minor charges and up to three years later (or maybe more)throw enemy agents/ traitor charges on you out of the blue.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I knew it had to be a sucker's outfit from the jump.

A group of hackers all consolidating into one anonymous group... what the hell?

Only a Hollywood b grade movie could do this theme some justice!

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:19 AM
link   
IMO the publicity from the FBI is to try and ensure that anon does not create structures in the future. Its the old divide and conquer idea; ensure that there is distrust of anyone who attempts to organise and create a really powerful collective.

For example once the FBI managed to crack the mafia cone of silence for the first time it fostered huge amounts of distrust and a raft of informants down the track. And this is in an organisation that prides itself on being "family". The distrust amongst a group of hackers that dont know each other at all would be an order of magnitude greater.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by zvezdar
IMO the publicity from the FBI is to try and ensure that anon does not create structures in the future. Its the old divide and conquer idea; ensure that there is distrust of anyone who attempts to organise and create a really powerful collective.

For example once the FBI managed to crack the mafia cone of silence for the first time it fostered huge amounts of distrust and a raft of informants down the track. And this is in an organisation that prides itself on being "family". The distrust amongst a group of hackers that dont know each other at all would be an order of magnitude greater.

You hit the nail on the ..

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
I'll tell you how despicable sabu is. All that time the past 6 months he was encouraging his "friends" in lulzsec to become even more militant even suggesting physical attacks on property etc.

Trying to get them into even more trouble while all the time he was working with the feds . He is a disgrace of a human being.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:27 AM
link   
I can't find the video but there is a video of Chris Hansen "To Catch A ____". Not sure which show. But they were talking about identity theft and credit card theft and showed a screen with names on as he was speaking about how they use hackers and have security to protect them. SABU was one of the names on the screen. Not sure what it really stands for. But Chris Hansen uses military hackers on a regular basis to do the hacking using TOR to enter chat rooms.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
And I guess the name AnonymousSABU really told the story with his screen name, AnonymousS_A_BaitUnit.

Heres a picture of the operations of a bait unit everybody has seen. Bait car units.

And its the same operation as Chris Hansen bait unit.

So I guess beware of the BU screenames.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
AnonymousSABU was also the person Hillary Clintons leaked cable was supposed to target.

http:///9TmeP4Dv

AnonymousSABU was the one who put a Palestinian Flag on his Twitter image.

www.guardian.co.uk...

The leader of the LulzSec hacking group has been accused of being a front for recruitment to extremist causes which aim to create a group of "domestic terrorists".

The accusation is made against "Sabu", believed to be a Puerto Rican living in New York, who has acted as the . of the group which over the past few months has carried out online break-ins and attacks on websites belonging to the US Congress, UK Serious Organised Crime Agency, and NATO. Sabu has denied the allegation in a Twitter discussion with the Guardian: "I'm not affiliated to any terrorist groups," he said.

And if I remember right he was the one who got Tweets from the Iranian hacker group saying good job we support you. Causing a stir for Anonymous when people accused them of supporting the enemy. I guess it was all a bait and propaganda.

www.cyberwarzone.com...

edit on 7-3-2012 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Anonymous retaliates for LulzSec arrests, hacks Panda Security website
Read more: www.foxnews.com...

FBI better watch it, if they don't want there public accessible external brochure website to be hacked.

FBI takes one of their guys and so called converts them into a mole then they retaliate by hacking a public accessible website. Phh , that will teach them, finally the FBI will leave Anon alone because of the risk.

edit on 7-3-2012 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
The greatest being mankind ever knew, the Messiah, knew long that Judas would be a traitor, but he never feared for he knew human flaws, and still continued with what he had to do, and his message gave freedom to mankind for generations.

Sabu was a leader from the lulzSec group, with different idealogy from Anonymous. The True Anonymous has no leader.

Anonymous knows the risks, and takes its chances. Anonymous members are expendable..Mankind is not. Anon will face the consequence, as is. One down, another 3 will spring up to take over.

As long as the Darklords and Darkforces of greed, corruption and human enslavement exists, so too will Anonymous.

Anonymous does not forget. Anonymous does not forgive. Seek our common Creator for forgiveness, for Anonymous has not the power to forgive the Darkforces, even if it wish to.

We are Anonymous. And we are legion.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join