It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obamas address 3/6

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:34 PM
link   
anyone here catch this whole thing? i just tuned in when hes talking about how he takes military action seriously and how there is a price to pay and the people would understand.

and wtf why is this in creationism. i clearly put it in the general forum

edit on 6-3-2012 by MastaShake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by MastaShake

Obama knows he screwed up when he said he was not bluffing, now he has to peacock and do what he can to get the American people on his side. Which does not make sense to me. No one listens to Americans when we protest war, we are deemed traitors and unpatriotic. Side note, I see McCain is pushing us to make noise in Syria. Did someone find OIL there.....?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Ive caught all of it except for the first 10 minutes or so and it seems he is talking mostly about being pretty defensive against a war in Iran or Syria despite what Israel's Prime Minister is pushing. He said something about if action were to be taken there he'd like some kind of conference of American's opinions before any war which 'unfortunately we did not get before Iraq.' That's what i took from the middle east part of it at least. But we all know action is what speaks not words.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I intentionally will not listen to Obama or any politicians going forward. If I want someone to lie to me, I'll hire a hooker and have her tell me she loves me or something. At least I'll get some satisfaction from the event.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
If I want to listen to a puppet read lines written by his handlers, I'll watch a Punch and Judy show. I have had it with politicians and the crap they spew that they didn't write. Obama is only speaking today to take attention away from the Super Tuesday circle-jerk fest.

And what do we hear from those empty-headed GOP hopefuls (at least, the two who make it on the MSM)? We see them standing behind a sign that says "AIPAC" and them saying how they support Israel and will never turn them backs on them.

If I ever suffer a heart attack or stroke, it will be in front of the TV watching one of those plastic puppets spewing their nonsense.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I am not sure if you should take anything that comes out of the mouth of this man as serious or at least 100% true or a fact.

"Heh I am (Insert Name Here), Take Me Seriously. BTW: I am not Bluffing Heeh"

Come on', a president who has to tell the people he is not bluffing?

edit on 6-3-2012 by coirener because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join