It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Errr why are there so many discussions about her last name?

Sheesh.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I'm calling it out for what it is, at some point people must realize that these celebrities are killed at times for nefarious reasons by the cabals that make up what ever you want to call them, first all the strange stuff that occurred around Michael Jackson's death and now i'm hearing more and more strange things surrounding Whitney Houston's death like removing of evidence.

Of course it's not always because they speak out about TPTB it's stuff like a cabal knows that if a singer is killed they will sell millions on there back catalog and they stand to make alot of money off of this, everything is not always what it seems, god we seem to get more and more skeptics on this site everyday pretty soon there going to need to change the slogan of deny ignorance to we believe the mainstream media...sorry but it needed to be said.

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Blood sacrifices is all they are....The entire Superbowl halftime show was an occult special...better learn how to bleed chickens...ask Michelle's mama...she's a santaria priestess..sits up on the3rd floor of the WhiteHouse dying to talk to her dead husband

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Sorry but, she's a young woman celeb that just did too many drugs. She was living here in Houston when she poped up and she was really something. however, all the booze, drugs, men, women, and partying have taken their toll......sad thing is, I really don't think she will be missed.

posted on Apr, 1 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by pistolerooo

I do have to admit,of all the dead ones,and brain damaged ones,I don't listen to a single one of them,or watch them,or subscribe to their tweets or whatever...just not my stuff...So yes,not missed down my way

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Dave Chapelle also spoke of the Illuminati. Tupac said KILLUMINATI. The illuminati are real. Tequila is spot on.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
the illuminati doesn't exist anymore. and if it did, it would not be concerned with pop culture. it would be horrified with it

my sisters fiend had an aneurysm at 29. it happens

Yes the illuminati does not exist anymore.

Powerful global interests pushing for a one world marxist order is very existant.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 04:18 PM
link   
The gnostic illuminati still exist. The hip-hop illuminati exist. The italian illuminati still exist. The zionist british illuminati exist. There are still many illuminat, but they are broken down into different factions.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Yes the illuminati does not exist anymore.

FACT: NOTHING posted here on ATS could be ANY further from the truth...

Nothing personal against Mr. Cornman but there are some things in life you do NOT want to be wrong about, THIS is one of them. Nothing is as it appears to be. NEVER EVER forget that.

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   
So do most of you believe that Conspiracy Theories inform Popular Culture, or does Popular Culture inform Conspiracy Theories?

I think when you look at the alien & UFO phenomenon it is most definitely affected more by popular culture than the other way around.

But what about the rest of the serious Conspiracy theory genres? Which of them are partially created and supported by movies, internet and literature?

Which influences the other more?

posted on May, 20 2012 @ 08:07 PM
link   
I saw her at a party. They just wanted to have fun. I'm going with the too much coke theory minus the powerful Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:05 AM
link   
In case you face issues with aneurysm check this article:
aneurysm-signs.com...

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 04:27 AM
link   
She's obviously never watched Metal Videos of the past 30 years. Dark satanic music videos are not a new phenomenon.

Ok first of all, do you guys notice how lately, music video’s have a VERY DARK AND SATANIC vibe to them?? For instance a few years ago, pop music video’s were fun, sexy, cute etc. Sorta like when Britney Spears was at the peak of her career and had fresh pop music video’s like “Stronger” or “I’m a Slave For You” “Don’t Let Me Be the Last to Know” etc. You get my point. Compare music video’s from back then until just now. VERY RECENTLY in the past few years. ESPECIALLY once Lady GaGa stepped on the scene, all the music video’s has turned very DARK & SATANIC! I am not joking

posted on Dec, 22 2014 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: 1AnunnakiBastard

According to a report from Radar Online, the “Shot at Love With Tila Tequila” star was recovering Monday after spending a week in the hospital following a brain aneurysm, which sources say caused her to “think irrationally” and ingest “two bottles of unspecified heavy prescription drugs.” “She was in two hospitals for the span of a week and is still not in perfect health, so she is going to check into an outpatient program,” a source told Radar. According to Radar, friends say Tila suffered the aneurysm in the middle of the night. After allegedly ingesting the pills, she “threw up all over her bed after overdosing and felt like she was dying.,” a source said. “She was screaming for help, and in desperation, broke her bedroom window and attempted to jump out.” “Finally a friend came over after getting a strange text from her and found her convulsing on the bed,” Radar quotes a source as saying. “He called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital.”

So she has an aneurysm which then led her to ingest fistfuls of pills like an 8 year old would M&Ms on Halloween?

I think the order of events are transposed. Most likely this ex-starlet, mourning her dried-up employment opportunities, ground up and snorted a veritable cornucopia of pharmacologicals to dull the pain of knowing that the entire world has moved on to younger and prettier starlets with sex tapes depicting their antics in 1080 resolution.

posted on Dec, 27 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   
If you call "exposing the Illuminati" befriending some internet troll who apparently read Bulwer-Lyttons "The Coming Race" with a bad case of dyslexia, then turning on him to befriend "reptilians" and pose in a Nazi uniform, then ok, she "exposed the Illuminati," and now all our music and videos are safe again.
Thanks, Tila! Our hero.

(post by sirsmith101 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
as a big fan of tia and being very familiar with her modeling I have to say this concerns me. Most likely she is suffering this from some coc aine or other drug related problem, bu what I don't understand is the persecution?

Youtube - Tia Tequila Attacked

This youtube video shows Tia being attacked on stage. I think this might have some reason to do with her disclosure of Illuminati related incidents. Whether this was orchestrated by the CIA, NSA, or AFOSI I have no clue, but I think some agency connected to the Illuminati is using these violent groups of people in order to carry out intimidation, assassinations, etc.

The specific group referenced are "Juggalos," which is a subculture purportedly centered around music, but is speculated to be involved in multi-million dollar drug and human trafficking. Here is a Wikipedia article on Juggalo gangs:
Juggalo Gangs

The CIA has used gangs such as these before in certain projects, as evidenced in this article:
www.experienceproject.com...

you askin me? I think tia was attacked deliberately. I think some gov. agency is inciting hatred against her and using mulltinational gangs to carry out its deed. I do not know if anyone was indicted in Tia's assault, maybe if we could find the Assaulter a background check could be performed and possibly link that person to an agency, cheers

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lecanard

This youtube video shows Tia being attacked on stage.

No, it doesn't.
And you make it sound like a Juggalo gang came to a Tia Tequila show ran up and attacked her - tat's not what happened either.
The video er performing AT a Juggalo festival, where people continue to flip her off, boo, and throw crap at her for the whole video, until a bottle finally hits er head - at which point she does noting and continues the show.
Time to exit stage left, Tia. Wtf.
edit on 22-2-2015 by KAOStheory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join