It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TV star who exposed the Illuminati, Tia Tequila, suffers permanent brain damage following aneurysm.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

The only "report" of her suffering an aneurysm came from "friends" to a media outlet. But her roommate has a different story.

But according to TMZ, at the time of her reported hospitalization, Tequila – whose real name is Tila Nguyen – had been trying to “kill herself all week.”
According to TMZ, last Wednesday, her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was trying to kill herself.
Law enforcement sources reportedly told TMZ that emergency responders came to the hospital at 1:30 a.m. Wednesday and brought Tequila to a hospital in Burbank, California.
Sources reportedly told TMZ that Tequila was drifting in and out of consciousness in the house and was in need of psychiatric help.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

Another major fail:

"Tila threw up all over her bed after overdosing and felt like she was dying. She was screaming for help, and in desperation, broke her bedroom window and attempted to jump out," the source said. "Finally a friend came over after getting a strange text from her and found her convulsing on the bed. He called an ambulance and she was taken to the hospital."

www.radaronline.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by iksose7
Well this is interesting. I too find it very strange that her "crazy rants" as the article puts it have dissapeared. Would of loved to read what she had to say.

The full rant quoted in another website:

www.lipstickalley.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

According to Radar, friends say

Fo x

TMZ claims they spoke to the officers at the scene.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by ColAngus
Tila a substance abuser, just like Whitney Houston and Amy Winehouse.

If you want to believe there's some great Illuminati conspiracy to take out D-level and past-their-prime celebrities, then by all means get your rocks off.

Lol.

Amy Winehouse was another member of the "27 Club" of Monarch subjects deaths.

Whitney Houston's death was a BLATANT Illuminati sacrifice ritual:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   
"potentially suffering from permanent brain damage". Not SUFFERING from it.

Get your facts straight op.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

You do realize people have addiction problems right?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
It is possible that the lady - Tia - is part of the mind control section of the music industry. Recall Brittany Spears and Charlie Sheen - ranting and overdoing substances. When mind controlled performers try to break free of the mind control they are programmed to have breakdowns. They are programmed to attempt suicide and rant and rave and abuse substances - all to make them look like they are mentally ill - and to the sleepers of society - it works. For those of us who are rousing right up to being in a fully awakened state - it all makes sense.

Start with Tavistock and work your way towards the music/entertainment industry and you will learn all about how the industry is tightly controlled as well as the actual performers. It is similar to the control that religion exerts over its followers.

I do not know who this lady - Tia - is but I hope that she has proper loving and caring support. She obviously has backbone and courage - to speak out and express herself freely - more power to her and those like her.

Much Peace...and healing for Tia...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Ok, just stop with the whole mind control of the entertainment industry. Money=drugs=screwing up your mind. It's that easy.

edit on 6-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Yet your crazy threads pointing the finger at the Illuminati remain for all to view around the globe. Simply type in "Illuminati" and "Tila Tequila" or "Nicki Minaj" and millions of people can freely access your *ahem* theories.

Are you concerned about your safety? I mean, I'd bet the farm that ATS has far more active members reading these boards daily then Tila Tequila had followers.

Better get to a safehouse post-haste!!!

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Illuminati is an excuse for people who don't have answers to what's going on in this world.

edit on 6-3-2012 by amongus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

How do you know that excess money plus easy access to drugs isn't all part of the mind control strategy? It is all part of the programming.

Even you could be mind controlled and not be aware! Start with Tavistock - if you are interested in learning - and keep reading and listening to survivors.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skada

Originally posted by WozaMeathed
Well i wonder why she had an aneurysm, maybe it was because of this.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

Im all for a conspiracy, but i think you are clutching at straws if you think this is one

Read that quote again.

The 30-year-old also overdosed on drugs in the wake of the potentially fatal aneurysm

This means that she took the drugs after the aneurysm, it doesn't state that the aneurysm is caused by the drugs. It doesn't really state what the drugs were to begin with. Let us get the facts first and then we can distort them as we please.

Your distorting the facts enough for the both of us.
Also after reading your post it makes her even more pathetic, as what type of Idiot would take drugs after a near fatal aneurysm?
Seriously, only an Idiot would take drugs after that.
So again i rest my case, the Illuminati had nothing to do with this drug addicts drug overdose, oops i meant aneurysm

edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by amongus

The illuminati is only one avenue to explore and learn about how society really works. Ignoring facts leads to ignorance and I thought we all visit this site to deny ignorance!! Each to their own opinions.

Much Peace...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
No mention about the Illuminati at all.

Just another rich person doing drugs.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by amongus

The illuminati is only one avenue to explore and learn about how society really works. Ignoring facts leads to ignorance and I thought we all visit this site to deny ignorance!! Each to their own opinions.

Much Peace...

You mean like all the facts ignored in this thread? Dear god man, the headline of the Fox article was Conflicting reports emerge about reality star Tila Tequila's hospitalization

In other words, friends told radaronline one thing, and the police told TMZ another thing.

Conflicting reports: As in... They don't match up.

As in... It sounds like someone was trying to cover for Tia so the world didn't have to find out she had an overdose.

Whoever radaronline sourced also tried to claim that Tia lost weight from her "aneurysm", but if she was in the hospital for a week because of it, she would have been fed through IV.

Drug use of course, has a nasty side effect of weight loss..

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1AnunnakiBastard

Amy Winehouse was another member of the "27 Club" of Monarch subjects deaths.

Whitney Houston's death was a BLATANT Illuminati sacrifice ritual:

BS. The Illuminati had nothing to do with their deaths
They were both drug addicts.
Here's the reason why Whitney and Amy died

They should have gone to rehab.
But they said, NO, NO, NO.
edit on 6-3-2012 by WozaMeathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amanda5
reply to post by amongus

How do you know that excess money plus easy access to drugs isn't all part of the mind control strategy? It is all part of the programming.

Even you could be mind controlled and not be aware! Start with Tavistock - if you are interested in learning - and keep reading and listening to survivors.

Much Peace...

Because your crazy. Programming? These celebs all have "hangers-on". Who leech off the celebs for their paycheck. Yet nothing from them.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Wow... so much hatred and immense desire to debunk. The theory itself is rather interesting, and the coincidence involved in "speaking out" leading to "mental breakdown" and/or "suicide attempt is noteworthy. At this point, we all know MKUltra is/was a real thing. We all know that the "Manchurian Candidate" thing was tried. Logic tends to dictate the such experiements continued and results improved.

The easiest way to discredit anyone is to call them "crazy." Happens all the time. Every conspiracy theorist has been labled a crackpot or loon at one time or another... even when their pet theories prove to be facts. But the impression that a person is "crazy" or "troubled" as painted by the press lingers and never goes away.

So why here, of all places, is everyone so quick to jump on the media playbook and continue to paint the person speaking out as "a crazy drug addict" instead of listening to what was attempted to be revealed? I'm shocked to see herds of sheep flocking even here.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by WozaMeathed

So i dont think the illuminati are involved in this unless the the Illuminati laced her drugs with more drugs.

I see what you did there!

Well this is very unfortunate for Ms. Tequila. Even though i found her very annoying and im glad she wont be on TV anymore, My condolances go out to her. No one deserves this.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

I live in reality, not some fairytale land where everything, I mean EVERYTHING, is a conspiracy.

You're free to post these wild theories, but we're also free to ridicule the living # out of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join