It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Syria: Game Over for Western Propaganda (Shame On You CNN!)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I already have a thread on this and where he looks very uncomfortable with Anderson and the question i think this this Danny person blew it in that interview.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

It seems to me this Arab reporter was scamming CNN from what I can see of the video , further how do the zionests play into this scam . I think it is the Muslim brotherhood pulling all the strings to get the west to topple Syria. And they sneak in setting up an Islamic government run by the strictest form of Sharia law . This is what has happened in Lybia and they are working on it still in Egypt .

This is not a zionests ploy but the brotherhood looking to take out moderate governments .

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by FFS4000
Tell that to Marie Colvins family

I'm sure this makes up for one American life... I'm not the sort to get upset about things, but I couldnt help myself watching this video. When kids look like the kid at the end of this video, it doesn't matter who goes and from what country.

www.youtube.com...

It is all MURDER.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

CNN has always been full of crap. Check out this video from the Desert Storm era, CNN completely made stuff up, from props, to the sounds of air raid alarms, and one scene is so ridiculous that you'll know exactly what I'm talking about when you see it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I hope this wakes up some of those who have been asleep. The MSM in NOT your friend, and that pretty lady or charismatic man that you are watching is just reading from a teleprompter; words they did not write, and words that they themselves do not the truth behind.

Israel's deeds are in fact much worse than many make them out to be. They are hypocrites of the highest order. For instance, they do not follow any nuclear regulations or inspections, yet they want to go to war with Iran over that country's lack of following the rule of law. Blatant hypocrisy at its finest.

It is funny how such a religious country is so quick to do the exact opposite of what they are taught by that religion. I have no problem with "Jews", and I think that their religion is fine. They just don't adhere to it. If that is the case, why have a state that goes hand in hand with religion? Just let religion be a non-issue in politics.

This video is a prime example of how they are attempting to influence our thoughts and sentiments, in an attempt to get us on their side. They know that if we knew the truth, then we wouldn't back the US policy to support Israel. Why do we support them in the first place? I have no idea, and in the end they are going to do us much more harm than good.

If people would STOP watching anything MSM, and start watching independent news, like LinkTV or equivalent, we would be much more informed as a nation. Remember the lies about Libya? Ya, it is coming out now, confirming what people like me were saying all along.

They LIED about Gaddafi and why they established a no fly zone and were bombing people. The "protesters" were no more than mercenaries, brought in from other places in Africa mainly. The people weren't rising up against their government. So stop believing the lies they are filling your heads with, and realize that the only way to break out of the lie that is the US is to inform ourselves.

It reminds me of the lies about Marxism, and we are at the point where almost everyone thinks it is evil. When the truth is that everything Marx and Engels and Lenin said about capitalism is the truth. It cannot and will not last.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

Wow, this vid just about sums it right up I would say. I remember seeing a clip from the daily show of CNN covering a hurricane with a lady reporter in a canoe making it look like it was flooding like crazy, then two guys in gum boots walk right through the shot. Lmao! Since then CNN has really just been a joke as far as I am concerned. Maybe if someone that knows how, as I am a noob here can dig it up and post the clip that would be awesome. Really showed how far they are willing to go to sell there pitch.

Regards
edit on 6-3-2012 by Xander1101 because: Mispelled gumboots

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:48 PM
link   
LMAO@CNN for not verifying their sources before putting their crap on air and believing it. Even students at the local universities were saying nothing was going on when they were tweeting about this crap. Maybe CNN needs to learn 2 Twitter.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Gee whiz guys. In case anyone is still unclear, let's review. The TV 'news' is not in any way an accurate portrayal of real events in real life. Journalists are not jabbering away in front of cameras to inform you because "people have a right to know what's going on in the world" and it has even less to do with the pursuit of "truth". Its ALL a huge circus to entertain a couple hundred million spectators and shape public opinion, ie manipulation. Treat it as such.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 06:03 AM
link   
War has never been about anything but resources, whatever the aggressor claims his reasons are, and there is always a false pretext used to start the aggression.

In this case 9/11 is the (root) false pretext and 'The West' is the aggressor.

Afghanistan is the forward operating base in Asia, Iraq is the FOB in the middle-East.

From the middle-east FOB the 'Arab Spring' was sprung.

It makes me sick and sad to be white and Western.
edit on 7-3-2012 by qvision because: ADD

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   

CNN have broadcast an interview with the "reporter" who went to Syria to "join the Free Syrian Army". CNN attempt to justify broadcasting unconfirmed reports by claiming the situation in Syria & Assad's actions are so bad. Yet they admit to not knowing what is actually happening there.

Western broadcasting agencies have become mouthpieces for Anglo-American/NATO foreign policy. There are no investigative journalists. They just parrot the version told to them at military briefings, what were known to Vietnam reporters as "Five o clock follies".

We had the same situation in Libya where the BBC & other networks were reporting complete falsehoods as 'truth'. All reports on tv networks conformed to the party line. No inconvenient questions were asked. The fact that NATO were abusing a UN mandate which was confined to imposing a "No-Fly Zone to protect civilians". was completely ignored. Whilst NATO bombers were decimating the Libyan infrastructure with over 7000 bombing missions, targetting everything from sewage stations to municipal buildings.

Now the situation is being repeated in Syria. The same vocabulary of lies that was used to manufacture consent for the invasion of Iraq. The same "evil dictator/tyrant/madman murdering his own people". The same deceitfull selective reporting & misrepresentation of facts. When will we ever learn?

edit on 7-3-2012 by Tiercel because: Youtube link wasn't working

top topics

<< 1   >>

join