It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Those Weird Lights At Sakurajima Volcano in Japan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 07:09 PM
link   
They only look strange at that flash moment. The rest are car lights.

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by conspiraciesarenttheories
reply to post by elevenaugust

Yess scroll up a bit, I posted a bunch of links of screen shots I took!

Those are short contrails coming from a plane at high altitude and lit by the sun
It can be either short:

...or long:

...depends of the angle of view and the atmospheric conditions (more or less humidity, temperature, etc....)

edit on 9-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I have recorded some more video from yesterday during an eruption, showing those lights going directly into the eruption at the base, and so much smoke, I don't see how any car could drive through it ....will post asap. Unless it is an optical illusion that looks like fire and thick smoke.....no cars would be able to see or survive a drive through this. I'll say it again, I know most of them ARE car lights....it's just some of them I am referring to. Hopefully the videos will show what I mean. They look like ball lightning or some type of energy (natural, from the volcano)
edit on 3/9/2012 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by elevenaugust

Originally posted by conspiraciesarenttheories
reply to post by elevenaugust

Yess scroll up a bit, I posted a bunch of links of screen shots I took!

Those are short contrails coming from a plane at high altitude and lit by the sun
It can be either short:

...or long:

...depends of the angle of view and the atmospheric conditions (more or less humidity, temperature, etc....)

edit on 9-3-2012 by elevenaugust because: (no reason given)

Appreciate the explanation but think you'd just have to see them for yourself - car lights and chem trails don't hover in the air as a white orb for HOURS and then suddenly zoom into a volcano or disappear and then reappear. Could be a natural explanation, but after watching these orbs in real-time, they come off more as "earthquake lights" or something else mysterious. I've also seen different orbs of light interact with each other - again, after hovering still for HOURS at a time.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join