It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drudge Front Page: OBL NOT buried at sea (Article removed)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm having a hard time believing this is a big deal. After all, everyone knows that Stratfor sucks, right? So here we have Stratfor with its "ears to the ground," so to speak, trying to soak up every rumor out there. So one of Burton's stringers picks up on a rumor that OBL was secreted away to Dover and Burton laps it up. Even Stratfor knows there is disinfo out there all the time. He runs with it until he figures out the rumor was wrong, then relapses to the sea burial story.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Why would they want to spread disinfo about OBL that goes against the official story? Whats the point? It only causes headaches and trouble for the officials who have to deny these allegations.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by schuyler

Why would they want to spread disinfo about OBL that goes against the official story? Whats the point? It only causes headaches and trouble for the officials who have to deny these allegations.

I dont think that they intended to spread disinfo at all.
Remember they did not publish these emails themselves withthe intent to spread the info or disinfo.

They were hacked and now the info is coming out. Their intent was never to make this info public.

I said it before, and now Schuyler is saying the same thing.
The new info, is either hearsay that was never true, or its simply filling in the blanks during the time of the raid and the burial.

Nothing more.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Chrisfishenstein

Why would they bury the man at sea when he died 10 years ago? Smartest thing to do was cremate him and use his ashes to fertilize a flower garden.

Why is that? Because our government "claimed" him to be a "bad" guy??

Nobody even knows for real who or what this guy really did in life! Other than what we are told, that is....

Government didn't claim anything, he claimed it on his own videos that i watched. He took credit for alot of the crap that happened that went with 9/11.

Did you ever watch his video where he stated that Al Queda had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 then?? Apparently not...I wish I could dig videos up while I am at work or I would find it for you. When I get home tonight I will look for it.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Why would they bury the man at sea when he died 10 years ago? Smartest thing to do was cremate him and use his ashes to fertilize a flower garden.

Why is that? Because our government "claimed" him to be a "bad" guy??

Nobody even knows for real who or what this guy really did in life! Other than what we are told, that is....

Government didn't claim anything, he claimed it on his own videos that i watched. He took credit for alot of the crap that happened that went with 9/11.

Did you ever watch his video where he stated that Al Queda had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11 then?? Apparently not...I wish I could dig videos up while I am at work or I would find it for you. When I get home tonight I will look for it.

He was also quoted in interviews with Pakistani journalists as saying he had nothing to do with 9/11. He always heralded 9/11 as a victory, but never claimed direct responsibility or even involvement. The idea that he admitted to it is a complete fabrication and even the FBI couldn't add 9/11 to his list of crimes as they didn't feel they had enough evidence linking him to the events. Anyone with a sense of logic who approaches the entire story must, at bare minimum, come away with some degree of suspicion.

None of it adds up. In the end, if the U.S Government lied about burying OBL at sea, you must naturally question what else they've lied about up to this point. My guess is that they've lied about a lot more than we even realize.

Edit: To clarify, what I am suggesting is that Neither side is telling the truth. Thus, the official story must be called into question.
edit on 7-3-2012 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
You can find another article on the leaked e-mails here:

Anon releases stratfor e-mails

posted on Mar, 8 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

I think you hit the nail on the head about OBL. Too many lies to have any clue what's true about him.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join