It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

General warns of Syrian bioweapons, Iran threat

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

Exactly what i was thinking.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrod
reply to post by AuranVector

Thank you. I dont know what id do with the grammer police.

Don't. I'd. Grammar.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I was offended about the jab he must've been smoking weed.

Facetious I know.

Warmongering douchers are gunna warmonger.

cuz if everyone smoked, there would be world peace for about two hours.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What's funny is if you read the latest releases of the Stratfor emails, they seem to suggest Iran wants a regime change in Syria, and they were happy how they made out with the one in Iraq.

Although the sources were not the highest rated.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by milkyway12

The weakness behind your argument is what astounds me. How DARE you call others idiots just because they don't jump on the war-mongering, let's-blow-them-all-to-hell-before-they-get-us-or-Israel bandwagon.

Many, MANY countries have biological weapons. They are sold on the black market like all the other nasty instruments of war. The United States has the biggest biological weapon arsenal in the world, and they have been testing them since World War 2, especially on us and on Canada. Go look up Gulf War Syndrome, and do a little research. We did that to our own people. Who is the criminal here? Research Lyme Disease and Plum Island. The pain and destruction of life from this touches almost every family in this country. This didn't come from Syria, Iran, Iraq, or any other sand pit over there. It has "Made In The USA" all over it.

Are you saying that, just because a country has biological or nuclear weapons, they need to be annihilated? If this is your argument, the US is the first one in line for the kill shot.

I don't mind people bringing opposite opinions to a debate on ATS, but the insults infuriate me. Insults also indicate a weak argument.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
I was offended about the jab he must've been smoking weed.

Facetious I know.

Warmongering douchers are gunna warmonger.

cuz if everyone smoked, there would be world peace for about two hours.

Yup exactly. Everyone would be chill and get along for once...The gov't make more money off of it being illegal just like their stuipd oil wars.

As for Syrian bioweps, anything is possible I guess. I wouldn't rule it out but its highly unlikely IMO.

-SAP-
edit on 6-3-2012 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

Marine Gen. James Mattis, head of U.S. Central Command, also said Syria has a "substantial" chemical and biological weapons capability and thousands of shoulder-launched missiles. Until now, the U.S. military has largely declined to describe the expanse of weapons that President Bashar Assad's regime has at its disposal.

Gen. James Mattis:-ZOMG!!! Syria has a "substantial" chemical and biological weapons capability and thousands of shoulder-launched missiles!!!!

-pics or it ain't happening-

edit on 6-3-2012 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Syria does infact have a very developed chemical and biological weapon program and stocks of said weapons
It is well known and well documented
Infact there was once a time when they were considered world leaders in the area

Please people
Deny ignorence, there's posters here that should know better

But as for the statement ........yeah right on cue...........again, they said the same about 2 weeks ago

edit on 6-3-2012 by Neocrusader because: Auto

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by AuranVector

No worries that was a bit childish of me. Sorry OP and the rest of ATS

Back to the topic.

Has Syria ever used those weapons on anyone? Are they currently threatening anyone?

Israel does and no one in the US cares, most of the US population thinks we should be allies with Israel till the end of times. No one seems to realize that almost all violence in the Middle East is caused by Israel.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The geneal's testimony is possibly related to information contained in the linked wiki article & further developments since: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FissionSurplus

Forgive me for not giving you an entire history lesson on current events and what is currently happening to the entire World. Here , ill give you something to look up so perhaps you will do your homework and earn the title "Writier".

How dare you make a statement you arent knowledgable of?

Iran - Iranian Allies - Iranian Covert Operations - Iranian Assassinations - Iranian Weapon Imports - Iranian Weapon Imports past NATO - Iranian weapon Exports past NATO - Biological Weapons - Chemical Weapons - How effective are Biological Weapons and Chemical Weapons - Biological / Chemical Weapons vs Nuclear weapons - Iranian Revolution 1970s - Iranian Supression - Syrian Regime Change 1980s - Syria Iranian Relations - Syrian and Iranian Dirty bomb Israeli port - Syrian bound Biological weapon's ship ceased - Syria comformation of Chemical / Biological Weapons.

Get up and do your homework. I am sorry i dont give you a break down of the past 30 years. Get up and do it yourself.

By the way , if we caused this to our selves? Guess what? Time to fix it. Dont like it? Move.
edit on 6-3-2012 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join