It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For all you "ProudAmericans"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 04:53 AM
link   
If you have already seen this, I'll delete this thread-
I just thought if you haven't though, that you'd really like it-talk about "pumping you up"!! I love it!!

www.grouchymedia.com...

(OH-it's the video-A must See!!) It takes a few to download, but worth it!!!
Magestica

[Edited on 4/18/03 by magestica]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 05:18 AM
link   
already seen it. A good one.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Yeah, I've seen it as well
Good stuff. The bombs over Baghdad one is good too.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   

[Edited on 18-4-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
And so are the people who found this in their liking.

AF1

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I thought it was good. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion I guess.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Although I feel that terrorist should die, shouldnt we send that to syops in the armed forces and let them play it over there? I think so that would be great.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Pathetic? What's your problem? The lyrics? Do you object to the foul language to the song?

I agree, its a shame that some think its bnecessary to use such filth.

As far as the slide show, that was great. We've proven that with that military we can destroy an enemy with little civilian casualties (nobody in the world has ever been able to do that), eliminating a threat to us and at the same time liberating a group of people who will one day, and probably soon, appreciate our dead as much as the French do.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What was pathetic??? Am I living inside a box here and missed something? Yes the words are rather ummm...HONEST but we've all heard them so...I was merely sharing this because I loved the way the video was put together(along with the music) So just don't look then if it "offends" you.
Magestica

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Wonderful advise Majestica, but isnt it like telling the perv not to look while at the nudist beach?

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
At www.redneck.org, when you enter the site there, there is something called Nuke The middle east. have ya seen it? Tuned to the Gun's and Roses 'Live and let Die'

www.redneck.org/NUKE_EM.wmv

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Great one Magestica!

You can also download the non vulgar language one if you like that better.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Nans and I just can't stomach such hatred and ignorance.

posted on Apr, 18 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Why praise that this is neccasary??? Why support such measures??? These are not things to be proud of. To be proud of such things would be to embrace not being liked. To embrace not being liked is to embrace bad politics. To embrace bad politics is to embrace not being liked. You see the never ending cycle?????? The cycle of violence. The cycle of reaction over thought. For one who acts in violence is not thinking. You See?????????

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:25 AM
link   
That's this statement that lead USA to be a "thug" country...

This is just hate that your overnement used to make you support american terrorism worldwide.

Governements always used peoples "animals" instincs to control people.

Panem Circem, said JulesCesar...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne

Originally posted by Illmatic67

Pathetic? What's your problem? The lyrics? Do you object to the foul language to the song?

I agree, its a shame that some think its bnecessary to use such filth.

As far as the slide show, that was great. We've proven that with that military we can destroy an enemy with little civilian casualties (nobody in the world has ever been able to do that), eliminating a threat to us and at the same time liberating a group of people who will one day, and probably soon, appreciate our dead as much as the French do.

About the video

To Tomas and his idea of the less innocent cassualties in a war ever.....
www.informationclearinghouse.info...

Look i just don't get where do you see the positive of this, maybe what you need is get liberated in your country by bombs b52 and stuff like that, and u can thank them afterwards for what they have done to you, your ppl and your place to live, and then you will see them proud of what they have done...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 09:53 AM
link   
American pride.... Having pride in our military is just one of the facets.... The same pride could have been seen on the fence across the street from the WTC as well...

Oh well, too bad for them...

posted on Apr, 19 2003 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I love the videos! I definitely think we should send this to any country that is thinking about doing something to tick us off. I can't think of a better way to say, "Do it! I dare you!"

By the way cold anger, that article you posted really didn't mean anything to me for one reason. The article says that the US forces on the ground said that it was not a secured area yet and that's why they wouldn't let the plane land there. Just because the U.N. said it was safe doesn't mean it is. The U.N. isn't there to secure it, the US forces are so they are in a much better position to determine if the area is safe. So take that propogandist link and cram it up your candy A$$!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 12:00 AM
link   
nice!

posted on Apr, 20 2003 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmatter
I love the videos! I definitely think we should send this to any country that is thinking about doing something to tick us off. I can't think of a better way to say, "Do it! I dare you!"

By the way cold anger, that article you posted really didn't mean anything to me for one reason. The article says that the US forces on the ground said that it was not a secured area yet and that's why they wouldn't let the plane land there. Just because the U.N. said it was safe doesn't mean it is. The U.N. isn't there to secure it, the US forces are so they are in a much better position to determine if the area is safe. So take that propogandist link and cram it up your candy A$$!

mmm, u don't need to use that language here, but anyway if u don't care about childs dying starving i can understand it, because they say the zone is not secure
while there was no resistance at all on those 3 weeks, they have no electricity water food, bombs everywhere...
Where there is childs why is suposed to be something dangerous???
Use your brain better to think next time...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join