It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling All Good People of Planet Earth...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
We are all connected.

Connected to the the World Wide Web: We've been given a great opportunity to gather and disseminate information allowing us to make intelligent and informed decisions about our lives and our future.

Connected to Each Other: Through internet forums such as ATS and other social networking forums we've been given a great opportunity to learn about and communicate with new friends from over the world.

Through the Web we've learned how to connect our mind, heart and sometimes our very soul with each other from all corners of the Earth and all walks of life.

This is no accident.

I ask all of you right now to Connect with your friends on the Web and pray-meditate-intend Peace in the Middle East and throughout our planet,,,our shared home. We are truly connected and we have the power.

Thank you.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Most people in the world and whose who use the internet are idiots, there is only few % of people who can see through all the BS.

Seriously praying and meditating will do absolutly nothing, go do something constructive.

People who pray and meditate hoping to solve the worlds problems are simply idiots.

edit on 6-3-2012 by CharterZZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by CharterZZ

I disagree about your view on meditation. I'm not one for praying... but meditation can solve lots of things. If it's just the realization of an idea or getting the worries/fears out of your head, it can change your life, or at least your views on life. You can learn alot about yourself by meditating, even if it's sitting in silence for 10minutes once a day.

Alhough, i'm having trouble trying to connect with other's as i can't find the usb port!

edit on 6/3/2012 by InsideYourMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Wow ! What a moronic statement, trolling doesn't really help either you know?

OP this is true we are connected, I feel you...
And we must work within first before putting out in the world.

Peace
Spread Love my friends

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by InsideYourMind

Yes meditation can be good to sort out ones personal problems, i agree with that.

However it sorting out the worlds problems, cmon seriously?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NoLoveInFear46and2

Please explain whats moronic about what i said.
Some people cant handle the truth.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hurdygurdy

My ENERGY is with ALL who are trying to LIGHT the way for others to advance spiritually on a positive vibrating frequency..

NAMASTE*******

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

How do you know for sure that it's not possible? Do you have absolute proof that it is idiotic? I for one believe that anything is possible until I see solid proof otherwise. Meditation is great for ones peace of mind, and who knows what could happen with the force of a collective conciousness.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
We've all heard about the power of prayer, the power of connecting to our higher selves through meditation and the power of intention. We know it works, now let's magnify the power as we prove it together.

This is why tptb are afraid of us and IMO, this is why the NET, as we know it, is changing and may ultimately be taken away.

I don't think we have a lot of time left to spend contemplating the potential of our connectedness. We just need to put what we know into practice and see where it leads us.

I don't have a facebook account or post very often on forums, but I feel a sense of urgency at the moment so I implore all you good people out there to join together in peace and if our world leaders cannot stop the escalation of WW3, perhaps we can by mutual intention..

Is it worth a try?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
S&F

We are connected deeper than just the Internet. The raw, fundamental energy that composes your body is the same that composes my body and all of existence. There is no true separation between anything.

Realizing this, we will not feel as though we hate Muslims, or hate Americans, or hate Jews, or hate Iranians. We realize we are all one human family, One.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311

How do you know for sure that it's not possible? Do you have absolute proof that it is idiotic? I for one believe that anything is possible until I see solid proof otherwise. Meditation is great for ones peace of mind, and who knows what could happen with the force of a collective conciousness.

Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself. Case in point, we are connected.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sahabi
S&F

We are connected deeper than just the Internet. The raw, fundamental energy that composes your body is the same that composes my body and all of existence. There is no true separation between anything.

Realizing this, we will not feel as though we hate Muslims, or hate Americans, or hate Jews, or hate Iranians. We realize we are all one human family, One.

Peace.

Thank you. I totally agree with you on all points.

I believe the Internet has been like training wheels, so to speak. A simulation designed to teach us about our connectedness in this physical realm.. Those who are able to remove the "training wheels" at this point are functioning in a higher realm and they know, just as you do..

These are the souls who will join this planet together as a family again. I'm sure of it.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

if you didn't like it you shouldn't have responded...

i hate trolls...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There are brilliant people of every belief, opinion, understanding, and ideology. I hope that you will soon realize that each person is supposed be different than you. Don't think that people are idiots just because they experience this subjective reality differently than your Self.

Peace.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by usmc0311

So no one agrees with me then, im all for love and peace but cmon.

How do you know for sure that it's not possible? Do you have absolute proof that it is idiotic?

Well thing is you cant go around making stuff up like 'praying' and say well its real you cant prove it wrong, so its real.

I'm not trolling im giving my opinion, which i cant beileve im on my own on this one.

Answer this one question, do yous believe that praying for peace in the world will actually make it happen?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

Well thing is you cant go around making stuff up like 'praying' and say well its real you cant prove it wrong, so its real.

I'm not trolling im giving my opinion, which i cant beileve im on my own on this one.

Answer this one question, do yous believe that praying for peace in the world will actually make it happen?

I wouldn't call it praying, (to me that infers religeon), but thoughts aligning would be a better descrirtion. I don't know if it is real as I can not deffinitively prove it. But as I said earlier I believe anything is possible.

I don't think you are a troll. You just have a different viewpoint, that is all. Can I ask what turns you off to the possibility? I personally have a hard time believing something without proof, but I am always open to the things that I do not have an understanding of.

To answer your final question, there is only one way to find out, however being able to get the world to do so would be an even bigger project in itself.

edit on 6/3/12 by usmc0311 because: poor spelling

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   

You just have a different viewpoint, that is all. Can I ask what turns you off to the possibility? I personally have a hard time believing something without proof, but I am always open to the things that I do not have an understanding of.

Yea well for me i 'kinda' believe that we're all connected in some strange way in the universe ( yea i know it cant be proven but i did say 'kinda') and to answer your question i would like pray to be true, but seeing all the evil in the world and the evil and bad things thats happened to me and people i know, it makes it to hard for me to believe.

I will apologise for using the word idiot.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ

How do you know for sure that it's not possible? Do you have absolute proof that it is idiotic?

You're not alone, I agree with you. I don't think praying and meditating will work.

BUT, saying that, I understand the other posters sentiments and goodwill.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   
S&F to the OP. Thank you for posting this.

Some "wise guy" (I say that affectionately and respectfully), maybe Ghandi or the Dalai Lama, said that peace begins within. We can only change what we think, not what anyone else thinks. Even though I have deep peace and love in my heart, my thoughts sometimes drive me crazy. It's really difficult to not think negative thoughts when it seems everyone and everything around me is negative.

To CharterZZ, you don't need to pray or meditate for peace. Just choose what thoughts to think. You have that power. We all do. It's just that it's easier said than done.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by DreamingsFree

To CharterZZ, you don't need to pray or meditate for peace. Just choose what thoughts to think. You have that power. We all do. It's just that it's easier said than done.

Easier said than done, yea but i think everything obeys that same principle ya know,

You said 'just choose what thoughts to think. You have that power. We all do', but for me i dont, and im sure alot of other would agree.

TBH i wish i could choose what thoughts to think, even tho im a really good person i still cant controll my own thoughts, and i put that down to bad memories that i cant get rid of.

edit.. hope i havent went of topic srry.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join