It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geo-Politics a question on Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I have a question,

According to my knowledge and understanding of world politics and according to the presidents and bankers themselves, whoever controls a nations money supply has control over that country.

1881: President James A. Garfield (The 20th President of the United States who lasted only 100 Days) states two weeks before he is assassinated,

“Whoever controls the volume of money in our country is absolute master of all industry and commerce…and when you realize that the entire system is very easily controlled, one way or another, by a few powerful men at the top, you will not have to be told how periods of inflation and depression originate.”

So... Why does Russia, China etc resist the EU/USA/israHell actions in middle-east with regards to Iran/Syria.

Why does Vladimir Putin sit in the power seat of Russia yet not help his country by kicking out the central bank ala the Ron Paul plan. Surely you start at the root of the problem and as I see it its starts with the money (banks) and they need to be removed.

This doesn't make sense to me, is Russia still following orders from within, is this all staged? Maybe they agree we need a good cull as our numbers are running wild?

Edit - Just found this and it refers to Putin and how he plans on changing things in regards to the economy and that all the trillions in oil revenue haven't reached the peoples hands. Sounds like he thinking what I'm thinking, I hope. Hopefully he kicks out the central banks and can then do what Gadaffi did for his people which is pump all the money directly into the country not into foreign bankers coffins.

rt.com... -skip to 3.40 if u want

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wayback1984 because: bad title

edit on 6-3-2012 by Wayback1984 because: error

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Putin has enough power to keep the country together, a history in the FSB and consolidation of the energy sector since recent economic reforms. If he had a problem with someone in the system, banks or anywhere he is proactive about it.

Russia and China have lost some oil supply from Iraq and Libya since recent US and NATO actions. The same will happen with Syria and Iran if the current war actions continue. Iran also boarders both Russia and China, a very strategic military and political position if the US owned it, I expect tensions will rise similar to the Cuban missile crisis.

join