It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz
reply to post by Ben81

Lol are you joking?

On second thoughts no with your borderlie intolerable amounts of Anti-Israel threads...

let me introduce you to a little word called "Context" or in this case Quote Mining..

Quote mining is the deceitful tactic of taking quotes out of context in order to make them seemingly agree with the quote miner's viewpoint... It's a way of lying.

Just goes to show that anything can be used as propaganda with a bit of word twisting.

Nop not joking
Anti Zionist yes
Do you know that the zionist people the one supporting Bibi
are the real anti semitic one
Many jews actualy agree with me on that
zionist have been harming the good reputation the jews had before Israel came to light

Netanyhau like to twist the truth in his favor
so the US can sacrifice their young soldiers for Israel REGIME name
i know when i see a psychopath .. this is exactly what Bibi his
always using false propaganda to spread lies and create confusion in people thoughs
edit on 3/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I am not questioning your "anti-zionist" stance, nowhere have I mentioned "anti-semetics" (semantics) and quite frankly Jews have never enjoyed a good reputation because of people like your self. You don't like "bibi" or "israel" that's fine.

What I was stating is that you quite clearly are taking a quote completely out of context, twisting its words to suit your own personal agenda and i quote

always using false propaganda to spread lies and create confusion in people thoughs

You are apparently no better than the person you despise...

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth_Hz

I am not questioning your "anti-zionist" stance, nowhere have I mentioned "anti-semetics" (semantics) and quite frankly Jews have never enjoyed a good reputation because of people like your self. You don't like "bibi" or "israel" that's fine.

What I was stating is that you quite clearly are taking a quote completely out of context, twisting its words to suit your own personal agenda and i quote

You are apparently no better than the person you despise...

The only think i dont like About Iran is that they hang and stone people
but there is worst happening in the US ..

Bibi is a coward murderer like Hitler was
and he belongs in Hell when he dies

I have no personal agenda and i never lie on those important issue
i will always denounce the oppresor side
that dont mean i support Iran .. i just dont support Iran getting attacked
for the same reasons Irak was in 2003
they never found any WMD and never found any link to alCIAda
wonder why Hanx Blix resigned .. didnt support the false propaganda to create a war

Everyone that support Israel regime are war criminals themself
shame on you all that you have been brainwashed by Bibis propaganda

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ben81

I must have missed it. I figured such a topic title with the seemingly obligatory Capitol letters might have substance to it.

Low and behold it is nothing more than a thread that, might have legitimate discussion, is a waste of time due tithe ignorant op who started it.

I think it is funny that the op's ignorance combined with the ats policy to allow such moronicly title posts (not the title, but the presentation) defeats and adds to the very thing the op is trying to fight.

Ignorance in the face of getting clicks will be the death of us all.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by MainLineThis

Funny how you mention this for I find it weird, how all the threads you have made, seem to have been removed? Must be a reason for it.

Back on topic, I feel that it is a bit of a stretch from the OP. However, surely Netanyahu could have chose a different word from Satan, and be less controversial. It stands to reason that some people will jump to conclusions, when they hear the American president and Israeli President talk politics, and then mix in some Satan mentions.

vvv
edit on 6-3-2012 by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Can an ATS mod please highlight the area in the op that backs it up? I mean, all I am reading is some Internet fool's rant against whatever "evil" thing that bothers them....but with a thread title like this I expect to click on something that doesn't take a healthy does of ignorance and/or stupidity to agree with.

Mods, ats is defined by its thread titles and your total inability to understand that is why in the next few years this won't be a major money making endeavor, but more along the lines of glp version 2.

Please put in code the prevents uppercase and exclamation abuse in thread titles.....a middle school student knows how to do that, so should you guys.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

Netanyahu said he welcomed Obama's "strong speech" on Sunday and noted that Iran considers the United States and Israel to be similar foes.

"For them, you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan," Netanyahu said. "For them, we are you, and you are us. And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right. We are you, and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

Title reported for being BS, When mass media does this sort of thing they get hounded, thread on ATS people lap it up.

signature:
When you have LEGIONS of people that lack the education perspective and understanding about BASIC science try to comment on things they cant and dont understand you end up with folks coming to conclusions that make us all look like idiots. And anybody with the balls to point this out gets blasted for it.

edit on 6-3-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Netanyahu say : For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan

and then he say : I think they are right

What else do you need .. !?!??
Do you also agree to bomb the crap out of Iran ?
like all the other pro-zionist spreading disinfo and hatred

Just remember what they say about Iran wanting to wipe Israel of the map
this is completely bull crap .. i will also never agree to this
The correct sentence was modify to fit someone agenda

Amhadinejad say that Israel REGIME needs to be wiped off from the historic pages
which i agree 100% because they are the tyran of today like Hitler was 70 yrs ago

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Funny how you can't actually respond to what I said in this thread with an intelligent answer...but then again based on your posting history it makes sense.

The sad thing is, I kinda agree with the op. And many others do. But thanks to the real world (which most around here don't get) anyone that speaks against Israel is relegated to the ignorance that makes up the conspiracy community.

I find it laughable that those that want to spread what they believe fail to recognize the method in which they choose to spread it is doing more harm than good... This thread title and those ignorant enough to defend it are a good example.

Ben (op) heed my words. You are contributing to the reason your cause isn't taken serious enough to be dealt with in the real world.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Funny how you can't actually respond to what I said in this thread with an intelligent answer...but then again based on your posting history it makes sense.

Mate, i will entertain you no longer, since i merely asked you a simple question.

You are worked up over the title that is misleading, and like i said in my previous post, it is.
You say you agree with the OP in his sentiments regarding Israel, yet you have a funny way of showing it.
He made a threat to show this exchange of words, and how he understood it.
There are different ways to understand the same words, and like many, i don't agree with how the OP interpreted the words in that discussion.

You have made your point, yet you keep on hammering on the same point over and over. I am sure the OP has gotten the message by now.

vvv

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Reply to post by Ben81

Really? Yeah, they suck I will give you that. But you honestly think that they are responsible for major world populations problems????

I mean, yeah Israel is bad and all, whatever...but how does that over-ride personal responsibility of the countries that are being "held back" by Israel's "evilness"?

If can answer that in a manner that a high school student can't laugh at I will eat my hat.

And this is where you fail. I have issues with Israel (from personal expierience) but the sad fact is people like me who have real problems with this country can't speak up because of moronic things like this thread that get posted daily [snip]
Hitler depended on useless idiots.....I would think in these modern times anyone smart enough to access the Internet wouldn't be one...yet you bring him up out of total ignorance.

Bri....you sir illustrate what is really wrong with the modern Internet world.....

edit on 6/3/12 by masqua because: Edited personal attack

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Bers81

Yet if it was Iran making the same statements you would be of the same opinion?

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
You can't take

."For them, you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan," Netanyahu said. "For them, we are you, and you are us. And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right. We are you, and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

In any other way. ATS needs to crack down on BS thread titles and hoax threads which seem to be appearing at a great rate recently

You have made your point, yet you keep on hammering on the same point over and over. I am sure the OP has gotten the message by now.

Then he should get a mod to change the title and post as such.

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Originally posted by Ben81

and he say I THINK THEY ARE RIGHT

what will be the excuse now ?

im waiting
I'd hate to keep you waiting, so I'll make a guess at it.

I suppose the excuse might be something similar to this:

[color=03FFF7]I am he as you are he as you are me and we are all together
[color=6AD4C9]See how they run like pigs from a gun. See how they fly. I'm crying

Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy. You let your face grow long

I am the eggman. They are the eggmen. [color=03FFF7]I am the walrus
[color=6AD4C9]Goo goo g' joob

edit on 3/6/12 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

Then he should get a mod to change the title and post as such.

Good solution, and all that is needed to rectify the situation, without the thread being completely derailed and falling into endless loop arguments and name calling.

vvv

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Netanyahu say : For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan

and then he say : I think they are right

What else do you need .. !?!??
Do you also agree to bomb the crap out of Iran ?
like all the other pro-zionist spreading disinfo and hatred

Just remember what they say about Iran wanting to wipe Israel of the map
this is completely bull crap .. i will also never agree to this
The correct sentence was modify to fit someone agenda

Amhadinejad say that Israel REGIME needs to be wiped off from the historic pages
which i agree 100% because they are the tyran of today like Hitler was 70 yrs ago

netanyahu said "on this last point", meaning "we are you and you are us", not on "you are the great satan, we are the little satan".
edit on 6-3-2012 by icepack because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by icepack

Why playing with word on national TV at the WH
and say that for them we are satan and little satan
why would he choose those words

no one is worried by this speech ??

if you read between the lines .. the Iran wars was approved by the WH

and it was Bibis way of saying it ..

was he using secret words to let know his allies pro-zionist about a futur event ??

me think yes
if they did 9/11to engage the US in ME wars
they can surely repeat it

edit on 3/6/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   

reply to post by icepack

Why playing with word on national TV at the WH
and say that for them we are satan and little satan
why would he choose those words

Because they are Iran's words

Do you not "get it" yet?
Or will you continue to hear what you want to hear?
edit on 3-6-12 by paradox because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

"For them, you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan,"
They see you/us as satan

"For them, we are you, and you are us."
They see us/you as one and the same

They = Iran
Us = Israel
You = America

posted on Mar, 6 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The only think i dont like About Iran is that they hang and stone people
but there is worst happening in the US ..

That and an oppressive, violent and deeply religious dictatorial regime. A Human Rights infringement record as long as your arm. Open support of terrorist organisations. Thinly veiled threats towards the west. Oppression of religious groups like the baha'is.... I could go on...

Bibi is a coward murderer like Hitler was
and he belongs in Hell when he dies

You are actually comparing him to Hitler??

I have no bias as to which side I agree with in the Israeli / Palestinian conflict both sides are as bad as each other but to compare Netanyahu to Hitler is just ridiculous..

I have no personal agenda and i never lie on those important issue
i will always denounce the oppresor side

It may not be directly personal as you live in Canada, but, it is personal as it is your belief and unfortunately in the context of this thread you have certainly embellished a conversation to suit your agenda

Everyone that support Israel regime are war criminals themself
shame on you all that you have been brainwashed by Bibis propaganda

That is bulldung and you know it.I haven't been brainwashed by any propaganda, I have taken a step back and based my arguments on observations and objective analysis which is what a lot of other people need to do, this isn't a little scrap in the playground, it is a deeply complex and drawn out socio-political conflict between two very different and very volatile groups of people and nothing to do with "Satan" or any other fairytales.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join