It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Netanyahu finally admit to the world that HE HIS SATAN

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Are you for real .. ?

As real as it gets. I explained how easy it is to understand from Netanyahu's speech that he did not say or admit he is the devil. Other way around, he said, mockingly, that the Iranians consider him and Obama two big and small devils.
You also tried to twist his words when he said "I think they're right" to make it look like he said that to the devil bit, but in truth he said that to the bit where the US and Israel are close friends. You know this, and if not, again, I really pity your reading comprehension.

It's either you seriously lack reading comprehension or you purposely twist this. Either one of the two is horribly wrong and should be fixed unless you want to make a fool out of yourself.

This thread is a huge fail, your comments are even bigger failures, and your consistency in your rhetoric is simply embarrassing for yourself.
If you truly did not twist his words, atleast now after 13 pages have the courtesy to admit you misunderstood them. Because it is clear as crystal that no where in his speech did he admit he is a devil / satan or whatever.

Edit - and just because I am such a nice guy, I'll make this all easier for you and others.
Here is what Netanyahu said:

"For them you're the great Satan, we're the little Satan
For them, we are you and you are us.
And you know something, Mr. President? At least on this last point, I think they're right. We are you and you are us. We're together. ... Israel and America stand together."

*For them = for the Iranians. The Iranians consider him and Obama the great and little satan.
*At least on this point = the point where he said "we are you and you are us", as in we are close.

With these things in mind it's easy to understand he meant that he agrees on the last point he mentioned, which was that the Iranians think that US and Israel are the same, or, close friends.

Anything other is simply deliberate misunderstanding or twisting. Call it by any name you wish.

Consider the main point of this thread completely debunked. Twisting or misunderstanding, still debunked.
edit on 7-3-2012 by IsraeliGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:41 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsraeliGuy

Are you for real .. ?

As real as it gets. I explained how easy it is to understand from Netanyahu's speech that he did not say or admit he is the devil. Other way around, he said, mockingly, that the Iranians consider him and Obama two big and small devils.
You also tried to twist his words when he said "I think they're right" to make it look like he said that to the devil bit, but in truth he said that to the bit where the US and Israel are close friends. You know this, and if not, again, I really pity your reading comprehension.

It's either you seriously lack reading comprehension or you purposely twist this. Either one of the two is horribly wrong and should be fixed unless you want to make a fool out of yourself.

Next time you comment try staying on topic.

Any leader who does not understand that as we near the potential for ww3, there is no place for sarcasm. this is far from child's play. leaders are to go over speeches again and again to check for things that could send ambiguous signals to the public and this is a red flag of just that kind of example... yet, he did it anyway without hesitation and he closed with it, knowing that no further comment would be made. Anyone who is running a country should be aware that not all people in the world will interpret things in the same manner. Many people do not have the ability to filter sarcasm. Any person with intelligence average or above know this. If he is below average intelligence then this explains why his state is in shambles. If he fails to take these things into consideration while knowing that he DOES know better as the leader of Israel, then it is done very much on purpose and we all know they are no strangers to propaganda.

it is POINTLESS for you to try to explain to people that this was sarcasm because everyone knows that this is how he meant for it to be disguised. Children can figure out that it was sarcasm, but if you are a leader to speaking before the entire world there is no place for such talk in a world of greatly varying mindsets. Most people in here think much more critically than this and foresee consequences to actions likethis three and four steps ahead of the obvious cardboard opinion such as the one you provided. You are simply not seeing the depth of the situation at hand and it is really pointless for you to be discussing this as you obviously cannot understand that each and every one of us know that he wanted this to sound like sarcasm but only ON ONE HAND...

the *other* hand knows very well what it was doing and that there WILL be some in the world who would take this statement much differently.

This is what you are failing to see.

Another thing you are failing to see is the traditional use of the oval office.
maybe you need to take a tour something and learn about this but the Oval office is meant to provide a somewhat relaxed environment for candid talks on important matters but it is not casual... it is not to be considered casual that way and never has been. perhaps casual in it's setting but that is because it is for candid one on one talks before the public, but as it is still used for very important one on one interactions with other world leaders, it is NEVER to be used for the passing of this kind of ambiguous talk or any kind of jokes in front of TV cameras. That is a known long standing tradition.

this is just completely inappropriate and should be considered a threat to national security.

Netanyahu KNEW what he was doing.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:53 AM
link   
read this quote from wikipedia...

An Oval Office Address, the television broadcast of a formal presidential speech from the office, is rare and reserved for occasions with a sense of gravity, as when President Kennedy presented news of the Cuban Missile Crisis, or President Ronald Reagan addressed the nation following the Space Shuttle Challenger Disaster, or President George W. Bush addressed the nation on the evening of September 11, 2001

Like it says, it is typically used for issues with a sense of gravity... important things... and often has been used for candid straight talks between leaders. It is never used in this kind of casual way as in the passing of sarcastic remarks or jokes. Anyone in world politics that is familiar with such things KNOWS THIS.

Netanyahu has been around long enough to know that this is completely inappropriate but despite offering many theories on the subject and possible related subjects.. i still believe he did this directly to take advantage of the delicate situation and exploit the growing controversy around the president, that I believe he may very well be clearly seeding.
edit on 7-3-2012 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

Not my fault that Netanyhaou cant speak clearly
but speak in dark codes
it looked like he spoke those words on purpose to Obama at the WH
in front of everyone .. why speaking so crypticly ?
this is what i question here in this thread .. the way he say it .. was very unusual

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
Anyone who is running a country should be aware that not all people in the world will interpret things in the same manner. Many people do not have the ability to filter sarcasm.

Give yourself a break buddy. This can barely be classified as sarcasm, but even if you do address it as such, saying "many people do not have the ability to filter sarcasm" is being silly at best. Everyone at the conference got what he was talking about. Everyone in the world got what he was talking about. The meaning did not wonder off.

Any person with intelligence average or above know this.

Any person with even below average intelligence can understand properly this elementary school level English that was used. This whole act as if he was talking in rune language and his words were needed to be de-coded in order to be properly understood is shameful.

it is POINTLESS for you to try to explain to people that this was sarcasm because everyone knows that this is how he meant for it to be disguised.

Err, no. Check the OP's post and don't put words in his mouth. He genuinely believes Netanyahu admitted he is the devil in some sort of way. Either that, or he simply chose to twist the truth in order to get the support of other ATS who are in dire need to bash Israel or Israeli politicians for made up reasons.

Children can figure out that it was sarcasm

Lol, I hope the OP does not take offense at your words.

Another thing you are failing to see is the traditional use of the oval office.

Pure ATS logic. Make up a subject and claim I fail to see it.
Were we discussing the uses or traditional uses of the oval office? Should we?
Well, we weren't. I wasn't, and I was discussing his speech solely in order to make the OP realize he is either not understanding this very basic English that was used or that he is simply twisting stuff on purpose.

this is just completely inappropriate and should be considered a threat to national security.

Err.. sure. National security thread. A visiting leader using slight sarcasm. Yeah bud.

Edit - check two posts below this one to see the OP truly did not get what was said, just as I claimed.
I am really happy to play captain obvious today.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by timewraith117

dude, I agree with the sentiment but you will probably get in trouble for that. Though I speak as I think as well.

After that, anti-Israeli arguments are crap. We speak against what is clearly a harsh regime that hurts many for their own gain. I would no sooner support North Korea. Israel has had a hand in some pretty terrible events. They basically made Hezbollah by invading Lebanon during its civil war and caused many American deaths. They are constantly trying to get the US involved in the destabilization of the ME at great cost in money and human life for their stability. That is one example of many of them making the US and the rest of the world a more dangerous place.

You need to stop calling people sheep for going against what is clearly the most popular bully.

edit on 7-3-2012 by BIHOTZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Not my fault that Netanyhaou cant speak clearly
but speak in dark codes
it looked like he spoke those words on purpose to Obama at the WH
in front of everyone .. why speaking so crypticly ?
this is what i question here in this thread .. the way he say it .. was very unusual

That's the thing - he was speaking completely clear. Check the post above mine to see where that guy said even a child could understand the meaning.
I cannot believe a grown man (18+) would even need translating advice to understand what was said. And I really hope English is not your first language for your own intelligence's sake.

He was not speaking in a cryptic language nor was he speaking in codes. If you can't understand that simple English it is not anyone's problems but your own. The fact you were starred so much only shows how gullible the people on ATS really are.

I am glad to see you are at least admitting of misunderstanding. Other people would just ramble on about how they are right.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:06 AM
link   
You are showing a very dangerous lack of insight.

Like it or not, there are people all over the united states watching TV tripping on acid, many others are completely retarded, some are simply insane.... like it or not you do not have the intelligence or the insight to realize just how inappropriate this is.

I don't ned to sit here and go on about this as most people will understand this completely.

this sort of thing just isn't done in a time when there are posts all over the net about obama being the antichrist.

If you cannot see the possibility of a connection to the Zionist propaganda machine, you have no business trying to discuss this.

Furthermore, the mere idea that you would believe that you can think and speak for every person in the world who may have seen this makes it very clear that you are of an intensely narrow mindset and I don't want to waste much more time trying to hold a conversation with someone like you who cannot grasp the simple concept of repercussion.

This just simply is not done.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   
This is really an extraordinaire statement, using this extra terms Satan(s), this is more than rhetorics.

Its a direct thread and no diplomacy. They KNOW that the arabs use this term ´satan´ in that sense: ´The US is the great satan.´
edit on 7-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by BIHOTZ
You need to stop calling people sheep for going against what is clearly the most popular bully.

I know it's none of my business and that this is offtopic, but I just have to comment on that bit.

I can relate to whatever solid and truthful accusations against Israel (which is my home country). I even agree on certain stuff. The thing is that on ATS everything is extremely exaggerated to a point where you just have to pick sides in an extreme way. There is almost nothing in the middle, only extreme anti or extreme pro Israel. This is why debate levels are horribly low around here.

Nonsense is considered logic, unfounded accusations are considered proof, and even in this thread alone - sarcasm is considered a national security threat.

Now, putting this aside, I firmly believe that in a fixed community/society, the most popular bully would be the one who kills his own people in the street by the thousands while systematically oppressing everyone but the elite of his own government (Syria), or the one who stones women to death for cheating on their husbands and hangs little girls in the streets for not following a certain religious movement (Iran).

But as that guy said, it's simply trendy nowdays to see Israel as the meanest bully, and this is why everyone are sheeps.

I hope I'm clear enough.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:15 AM
link   

If you cannot see the possibility of a connection to the Zionist propaganda machine, you have no business trying to discuss this.

Haha! So, in other words, if I'm not a conspiracy nut and have a solid down to Earth point of view at these issues, I am not allowed to discuss this? Well excuse me while I flip you off and become the top commenter in this thread. Feel free to stop me using different logic, friend.

Furthermore, the mere idea that you would believe that you can think and speak for every person in the world...

Wait, wasn't it you that spoke for everyone when he said every child can understand the meaning of this speech, yet was proven wrong by the OP himself couple of posts later? Yes it was.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by anti72
This is really an extraordinaire statement, using this extra terms Satan(s), this is more than rhetorics.

Its a direct thread and no diplomacy. They KNOW that the arabs use this term ´satan´ in that sense: ´The US is the great satan.´
edit on 7-3-2012 by anti72 because: (no reason given)

Not to mention how many people across the world would have ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY NOOOO idea that this term had ever been used... by ANYONE.

many people have never in their life heard the term.

imagine the confusion among superstitious people of low intelligence who had no idea we had ever been called this... ever.

perfect mix for an assassination attempt.

people who do not understand can't get outside of the confines of their own skull and that is pretty sad indeed.

a world leader knows better than to do this. he is well versed on this type of etiquette and he went directly against it and this is just more evidence of the connection to the AskiNAZIs and the world banking system that has become so desperate.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If he is satan, he wouldn't need to stand together with the u.s. Logically, he would have all the power he requires.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

I agree that the middle is the best side when it comes to reason and truth. I don't think it is any less popular to blindly defend what the MSM media sells here either. There are two sides, two camps. That is the problem. We are so divided we will never pool our resources and talent beyond selling a war or trying to make it absurd an argument to do so.

We have been so busy trying to convince people of Iran's threat, one I do not see after following numerous policy briefs, that we have seen this push as a direct effort by Israel. We don't hate Israel. We just question the motives that are trying to plunge our country, mine (USA) into yet another war in the ME.

As far as Syria, military intervention has strengthened the Regime since foreign mercenaries are being used like in Libya and they do kill civilians contrary to MSM. The people will die in the thousands before the puppet the west wants is in power. After that the reprisals will begin and many more thousands will die.

We are sick of it. In this decade millions have died in the middle east. That is just wrong. Diplomacy was not even given a chance. It is barbaric and to support those actions is traitorous to your species.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   

IsraeliGuy,

Please justify the genocidal warfare perpetrated by the Israelites in the Tanakh, i.e. the wholesale rape and slaughter of your neighbouring nations, as it was commanded by Yahweh.

Wikipedia:

Wars of extermination are referred to in several of Judaism's biblical commandments, known as the 613 Mitzvot:[25]

Not to keep alive any individual of the seven Canaanite nations (Deut. 20:16)
To exterminate the seven Canaanite nations from the land of Israel (Deut. 20:17)
Always to remember what Amalek did (Deut. 25:17)
That the evil done to us by Amalek shall not be forgotten (Deut. 25:19)
To blot out the name (or memory) of Amalek (or, according to Maimonides: to destroy the seed of Amalek) (Deut. 25:19)
The extent of extermination is described in the commandment Deut 20:16-18 which orders the Israelites to "not leave alive anything that breathes… completely destroy them …".[26] Several scholars have characterized the exterminations as genocide.[27]

The targets of the "extermination commandments" were the seven Canaanite nations explicitly identified by God in Deut 7:1-2 and Deut 20:16-18.[28] These seven tribes are Hittites, Girga#es, Amorites, Canaanites, Perizzites, Hivites, and Jebusites. Most of these descended from the biblical figure Canaan, as described in Gen 10:15-18. In addition, two others tribes were subject to wars of extermination: Amalekites (1 Samuel 15:1-20)[29] and Midianites (Numbers 31:1-18). The extermination of the Canaanite nations is described primarily in the Book of Joshua (especially Joshua 10:28-42) which includes the Battle of Jericho described in Joshua 6:15-21.

The instruction God gives in Deut 20:16-18 is for Israelites to exterminate "everything that breathes", but the precise extent of the killing varied, as Van Wees notes.[30]

Amalekites - 1 Samuel 15:1-20 - Israelites killed all men, women, children, and livestock.[30]
Canaanites - (Battle of Jericho) Joshua 6:15-21 - Israelites killed all men, women, children and livestock.[30]
Canaanite nations - Joshua 10:28-42 - Israelites killed all men, women, and children, but not livestock.[30]
Midianites - Numbers 31:1-18 - Israelites killed all men, adult women, and boys, but did not kill virgin women or livestock.[28]

edit on 7-3-2012 by 1nOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   

many people have never in their life heard the term.

imagine the confusion among superstitious people of low intelligence who had no idea we had ever been called this... ever.

perfect mix for an assassination attempt.

people who do not understand can't get outside of the confines of their own skull and that is pretty sad indeed.

So wait, how is it anyone's problems if someone of very low intelligence interprets this speech as something it isn't?
For example,
How is it Netanyahu's fault if the OP was too dumb to realize what he really meant?

This is like saying "Hey, I can't understand this exam question because I'm too stupid".

a world leader knows better than to do this.

LOL! And here it is, it's the fault of the person who was misunderstood by low intelligence people who can't, as you put it, get outside of the confines of their own skull?

I would agree with you if Netanyahu was really speaking in a cryptic way that would seem suspicious, but the truth is that he simply used slight sarcasm to illustrate what Iranians already believe in; that the US and Israel are the devil.

Seeing as he spoke in very basic and simple English which is easily understood by anyone with basic intelligence, misinterpreting this speech into saying "I ADMIT I AM SATAN" is purely ignorant. Nobody should take the fault besides the people who misinterpret things to be entirely different.

These horrifying logic flaws are the reason I'm addicted to this place. Pure entertainment.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Israel continues to come across as being unstable and dangerous. They already have nuclear weapons, and a delivery system.

I think we should encourage congress to initiate air strikes on Israel soon.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1nOne
IsraeliGuy,

Please justify the genocidal warfare perpetrated by the Israelites in the Tanakh

Hahahaha! And here it is, the panic button!

Once your arguments are destroyed, bring up the bible!

1nOne,

Please understand what this topic is about, and consider that I am not a religious person and have never read the "Tanakh". Also take in mind that Israel is a secular country unlike Iran which is a theocracy, which is infinitely more likely to act according to their holy book than Israel.

Thank you for stepping as low as ignoring anything this thread was talking about only to bring some bible quote to further push your anti-Israel agenda. And yes, going offtopic only to slam dirt on Israel using something totally unrelated is using anti-Israeli agenda.

posted on Mar, 7 2012 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Hi People,

Here's a spiffy idea:

- How about we just discuss things civilly...rather than loaded with all the sidejabs, taunts and all the other things happening here contrary to this site's Terms and Conditions you all agreed to when you joined.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join